Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:14 PM

EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering (22101 Views)

Budget Padding: EFCC Grills Jibrin For Seven Hours / Jibrin On Channels TV. Talks About Budget Padding (Pics) / Jibrin On N40bn Budget Allegation: I’m Ready To Provide Evidence Against Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by moscobabs(m): 10:50am On Aug 13, 2016
Nigeria politic is dirty

so efcc wants to arrest Jubril

aye le o
Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by ring7(m): 10:50am On Aug 13, 2016
This EFCC wahala too much,to eat and clean na problem,politicians fear EFCC like God this day.
Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 13, 2016
Fayose's accounts were blocked without any pre-indicator... Now Jibrin,it's not the guy who's evidently guilty even by his own proclaimations but rather the white-blower.The anti graft agenecies as well as other security agencies that ought to be neutral are taking stands that are un ethical for the country,finacial inpropriety of Dogara was revealed to the entire nation not just the budget padding issues but rather he's free and rather the EFCC is going after Jibrin...

I hoep this is another clear and perfect example of what many of us have been declaring,nepotism and with hunting and divisiveness of this administration to threaten anyone that has anti-goverment stance.I hope we dont become Syria sha.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by mummyson26(m): 10:52am On Aug 13, 2016
Apc
Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by victorazy(m): 10:52am On Aug 13, 2016
Oasis007:
Hope Jibrin is not about to be witch-hunted on the pretext of War against Corruption?!

I would detest this Administration and cease my support for PMB if eventually Dogara escaped being probed and it's Jibrin that gets tried instead!

NB: I'm ain't a Wailer nor a Zombie either..... rather a concerned Nigerian!

Your still sleeping be that.
Nothing will happen to Dogara- 100 sure%
Ppl think PMB is fighting corruption? grin grin grin ooh Nigerian youths wake up.

You ppl will not stand the state of Nigeira in nxt 2yrs, nothing is happening now.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by JaypeeAnics(m): 10:53am On Aug 13, 2016
NOW I Know Nigeria is fantastically Corrupt
I'm loving this game....
All Fayose's prophesy is coming to reality...Apc witch hunting Jibrin that fought for change....
Efcc is now a toothless dog...
Dogora is untouchable..
Buhari is now a GOd in Nja..when he says yes nobody can say no...
Nja Enjoy ur change
Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by tinktanker: 10:53am On Aug 13, 2016
Oasis007:
Hope Jibrin is not about to be witch-hunted on the pretext of War against Corruption?!

I would detest this Administration and cease my support for PMB if eventually Dogara escaped being probed and it's Jibrin that gets tried instead!

of course he is now witch hunted as he spoke of the corruption of this administration n pmb is involved. Nigeria is in doom

1 Like

Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 13, 2016
Make EFCC go rest... they lack intelligence. .. they have arrested thousands of politicians but not one convicted...
Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by hajilawal: 10:53am On Aug 13, 2016
The erra of impunity has long gone
Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by SycophanticGoat: 10:54am On Aug 13, 2016
Oasis007:

A concerned Nigeria that fails to see the hands of the executive on the budget padding issue is a blind one. Mark my words, Dogara is not going down because he will likely go down with top APC politicians also involved in the whole mess. You can't claim not to have seen APC leaders trying to silence Jibrin but yet you claim to be a concerned Nigeria.. SmH

1 Like

Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by Rilwayne001: 10:55am On Aug 13, 2016
[size=14pt] if this actually turned out to be true, then Buhari's government is far worse than GEJ era. And this is just the beginning of kwaraption cry cry

[/size]

1 Like

Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by vizboy(m): 11:03am On Aug 13, 2016
This country is fvcked.

And what happens to dogara, No be small corruption buhari dey fight.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by Boss13: 11:04am On Aug 13, 2016
I am shocked that the EFCC is yet to interrogate Dogara. This is not good in anyway and surely will stop people from whistleblowing.

I am terribly disappoint in this administration. It is certainly not the change we have been praying, hoping and wishing for. It is infact a government in charade.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by tomakint: 11:06am On Aug 13, 2016
Nigeria needs serious DELIVERANCE by Dr D.K Olukoya. Just like that Jibrin is about to be slammed while Dogara the smiling rogue is walking free? shocked shocked useless leaders full APC no be small

1 Like

Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by Flyingngel(m): 11:09am On Aug 13, 2016
Nigeria has degenerated to something else.
Buhari and his cohorts are really Strategizing.let look at it this way;

1) Buhari and his gang knows fully well that if Dogara goes then Femi will become speaker, since Tinubu will deploy everything in his arsenal to make it happen. Remember once beaten twice shy.

2) if Buhari accept that d budget as it is was padded then all the alarm they blow the first time was nothing because people will ask him hw with all his eagle eyes decided to sign the appropriation bill into law which makes them ineffective.

3) Dogara will not eat d money alone thus recruiting anybody that has the ear of the president as a grade A beneficiary making it possible to convince Buhari and at d long run looking for something to implicate Jubrin.

In my own submission, time will surely tell if Buhari is sincere with d fight abt corruption. Thank God Nigerian are enlighten now though we are still helpless in holding our leaders to their words.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by CSTR12: 11:10am On Aug 13, 2016
While some untrained mongrels and children of whoreess were calling igbos sabotagers of Nigeria yesterday.
Please tell me, is this not sabotage of the Nigerian project by the executive? These are the same people that have wrecked the economy and destroyed liquidity in the name of fighting corruption, the same corruption fight that is at best a jamboree and a waste of time.
That country is fuccked. Get the hell out while you still can.
Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by Sunnycliff(m): 11:10am On Aug 13, 2016
So anyone that is voiceful against the whims and caprices of pro-buhari men becomes a scapegoat in the hands of efcc and dss.

Its well, so Jibrin is now the criminal while Dogara is the good guy.

We are watching for we all can't be zombies
Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by tinsel: 11:12am On Aug 13, 2016
Oasis007:

I am with you in this. I am not also a wailer or zombie. But somebody that believes Buhari has a genuine intention for this country. But my support will stop if Jubrin is arrested by Efcc. Then i know this government is just wasting our time. I know Jubrin is not entirely honest but government need to use him as prosecution witness to get at those thieves at the national assembly.
Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by Exponental(m): 11:13am On Aug 13, 2016
Opportunity for Buhari to show if truly he is fighting corruption is to be neutral else, we tag him as a pretender and Corruptionist.
Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by Daplux4: 11:13am On Aug 13, 2016
Mylove55:
that is why i love pmb, he said slow and steady win d race, dogara,saraki and their cohort should be ready to dance to their tune, all d flat heads that support dogara are now crying of wizard-hunting, d red chamber should be ready for what wil hit them when they resume.

War against corruption is a difficult one because every politician is involved
Buhari if he really want to fight corruption should have leave sentiment and face it squarely.
Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by Redoil: 11:13am On Aug 13, 2016
Mylove55:
are u begging pple to start hating what they love, u cant brainwash pple to hate pmb, we all love him, all d corrupt souls wil be witch-hunt,
it seems gej stole ur brain and dogara padded it booohari shit

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:13am On Aug 13, 2016
why is the money laundering Case coming up now? Nigerian politics!!
Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by CSTR12: 11:14am On Aug 13, 2016
And the funny thing is you hear some of these APC lackeys on nairaland tells us how PDP is not an option to them.
I wonder if they get how ridiculous that sounds.
Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by Sunnycliff(m): 11:14am On Aug 13, 2016
Mylove55:
are u begging pple to start hating what they love, u cant brainwash pple to hate pmb, we all love him, all d corrupt souls wil be witch-hunt,

Is thus sarcasm or the ranting of an irredeemable zombie!
Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:15am On Aug 13, 2016
why is the money laundering Case coming up now?
Nigerian politics!!
I pity those who come online and call themselves all sort of nqme because of these politicians
Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 13, 2016
Even my adamant dad now agrees with me that apc/pdp, etc are all self-serving CRIMINALS! A rawling's revolution is nig's saviour!
Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by Oluwaseyi456(m): 11:16am On Aug 13, 2016
When d hunter become hunted.God safe us for Nigeria

Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by LawLord001: 11:17am On Aug 13, 2016
Izonpikin:
For the first time I want to quote this name reason because I see her peeping at this thread without a comment..

NgeneUkwenu...seems your party is in love with corruption and witch hunting even of fellow members...

This is sad..really sad...
If you think the person behind NgeneUkwenu moniker is a female, then you are learner! Its one useless GUY like that who doesn't have common sense undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by kernel504(m): 11:20am On Aug 13, 2016
Mylove55:
that is why i love pmb, he said slow and steady win d race, dogara,saraki and their cohort should be ready to dance to their tune, all d flat heads that support dogara are now crying of wizard-hunting, d red chamber should be ready for what wil hit them when they resume.

Am ashamed of the school that graduated you, Reading and comprehending is posing a challenge for you. Can't you see the hunter is been hunted by your demi God.
Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 13, 2016
Gradually, it is becoming glaring that no one dares challenge this administration, the efcc arrested a blogger not long ago and now jibrin, the efcc has now become a tool for intimidation to any one that dares speak against the government. Which brings me to the next question, are we sure general Cassandra will step down if he looses in 2019?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwara Assembly Urges Abdulrazaq To Revoke Saraki’s Property / Lamido Sanusi, Ganduje At Global Islamic Summit In Dubai....photos / Meltdown In Nigeria Is Affecting Neighbouring Countries - Benin President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.