Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,109 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:06 AM

Gospel Musicians, Donnie Mcclurkin And Nicole C Mullen Are Getting Married - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Gospel Musicians, Donnie Mcclurkin And Nicole C Mullen Are Getting Married (1520 Views)

Check Out The Top 10 Richest Gospel Musicians And Their Net Worth / Download Gospel Music: Donnie Mcclurkin Ft Agnus Dei - Only You Are Holy (2016) / Nicole C. Mullen Live In COZA Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gospel Musicians, Donnie Mcclurkin And Nicole C Mullen Are Getting Married by 9jacoolmusic(f): 8:45am On Aug 13, 2016
Celebrated gospel musicians, Donnie McClurkin and Nicole Mullen are getting married! The big announcement was made on the Thursday episode of TBN's 'Praise the lord' show.

According to Christianpost.com

"Donnie McClurkin was the musical guest on TBN's long-running "Praise the Lord" ministry show Thursday night where it was revealed that he and Nicole C. Mullen are getting married.

Matt Crouch and his wife, Laurie, were joined on the show by guests A.R. Bernard and McClurkin where the former revealed that he would be giving McClurkin marriage counseling in the near future.

Rumors that McClurkin and Mullen were dating started circulating after the two attended this year's Stellar Awards together. But the gospel singers never made an official announcement about their romance until Thursday's episode of "Praise the Lord."
While making the announcement, Pastor Donnie goes -

"Honestly, the only thing in my life that is missing is marriage. The only thing that is missing in my life that can cause real family, is marriage. Financially I'm there, spiritually I'm almost there, emotionally I'm getting it together, but the only thing that's missing out of everything that I'm doing locally, cross country and globally is that aspect that makes family, family — is that wife that would make man whole, that element that brings favor to man."
How sweet! Congratulations are in order.

Re: Gospel Musicians, Donnie Mcclurkin And Nicole C Mullen Are Getting Married by aparazi: 9:53am On Aug 15, 2016
Congratulations great man of God, we have long waited for this great event of your wedding sir
Re: Gospel Musicians, Donnie Mcclurkin And Nicole C Mullen Are Getting Married by Paulpraise00195: 11:26am On Aug 15, 2016
Really nice
Re: Gospel Musicians, Donnie Mcclurkin And Nicole C Mullen Are Getting Married by EbenzMedia: 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
AUGUST BADDEST PROMO FOR ALL ARTISTES
(UPDATED)

Record a song for #8000 or voice on any instrumental of your choice for #4000 and get free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. And if you already have recorded songs you want to put on line,we can help you put it on 12 sites for #8000. So hurry now before its too late. Promo ends by 31st of August,2016. For bookings and enquiries,call 07032617747.

You can also call us on +2347032617747 for any of the following services;

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection,interviews,Online promotion,hypes,etc

¤ Studio Configuration/Installation/System Formatting

¤ Purchase And Delivery Of Music Instruments/music studio equipments

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...
Re: Gospel Musicians, Donnie Mcclurkin And Nicole C Mullen Are Getting Married by blithe2nice(m): 8:42am On Aug 17, 2016
Music family. I hope the kids will turn singers too. Cux the kids will do better and super.

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM: Shaydee – Rhythm And Life / Tiwa Savage Biography And How She Became Successful / Please Who Sang This Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.