Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,373 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It (55503 Views)

Chidinma Ekile: If You Are Dating A Fine Person Please Don’t Check Their Phones / Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' / Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by gbolakpine(m): 8:52am On Aug 13, 2016
“Sho lee” crooner, Sean Tizzle, is no doubt one of the toasts of the Nigerian entertainment industry at the moment. From churning out hit singles one after the other, to performing at high-paying gigs, it is safe to say he has been there, and done that. His expensive taste in exquisite materials has also made him outstanding among his peers.

In this interview, Sean Tizzle speaks on the many controversies that have trailed his short career, including his alleged skin bleaching and his supposed hiatus from the music scene.

What is new about Sean Tizzle?

Basically, I’ve been working. I was in the United States for a couple of months; I had a ten city-tour that ended late March. I’ve also been working on other things like trying to hook up international collaborations with artistes like Tory Lanez and a couple of other international artistes, so that was why I’ve been out of the country for a while.

I was in the States with my producer working on my album which features Tory Lanez; watch out for it because it’s going to blow your mind. I’m actually trying to move to another level; maybe that was part of the reasons I’ve been away. Apart from working on my album, I’ve been giving back to the society. We have this NGO we are running where we provide chairs, desks and water for some communities, and it has been on for a while.

How did you come to choose music as a profession?

I studied theatre arts in school. I was supposed to study law because I used to talk a lot when I was growing up. You know when you are growing up and your parents notice that you have a particular characteristic, they will often link it to a profession and try to steer you in that direction. So, I was supposed to study law; I tried University of Lagos, but it didn’t work. I tried the University of Ibadan where I chose law as my first choice and political science as my second choice, and it still didn’t work, so I just decided to opt for theatre arts. Apart from singing, I can act as well. I did a movie last year titled ‘Astray’ and I got good comments from people.

What do you think people don’t know about Sean Tizzle?

I am somebody who tries to live my life the best way I can, and I’m a good cook as well, so no girl can threaten me with that because I can take care of myself in that area. I also like to clean. But I don’t have a favourite food; maybe that’s why I like food.

How has the journey been so far?

I’m forever grateful to God and everybody who has been supporting the brand despite the fact that the media is trying to kill me by saying negative things about me.
They posted a picture of me on the Internet and say all sorts of things, saying my picture was not real. Yes, I did some photoshopping on the pictures to make myself look good but the negative comments that I had bleached my skin really got to me. A whole lot of things happened, starting with Basketmouth and Sound Sultan’s issues, and nobody approached me to find out the truth about the issues if they were true or not. That is the reason I don’t want to do interviews anymore, because anytime you do interviews they say the wrong thing to generate buzz and because they want to generate buzz they just say the wrong thing and people won’t read the whole story but only the headline.

How is your relationship like with Basketmouth after the misunderstanding?

I’ve never met him and we’ve never spoken. But I follow him on Instagram; I see what he’s doing and I like his job.

About your album, how soon should we expect it?
I’m dropping my album this year, but before that, I’m going to be dropping the lead single featuring Tory Lynez, titled ‘Hit and Run,’ telling all the girls out there how much men should respect them.

How would you rate the Nigerian music industry generally?

Actually, we are doing well because there was a time when we used to have a limited number of radio stations. Now, we have many more radio stations in Nigeria. At one time, there were no clubs, but the rate at which clubs are currently springing up in Nigeria has really helped a lot of music artistes.
The music industry is growing, but we can still do better.

Any plan of owning a record label?

Yes, I have a record label called Tizzle Nation.

Have you signed any artiste?

None presently, but we are planning to bring in a female on board. Her name is Oyinsola but her stage name is Onisola, and she’s dope.

Why don’t you do collaborations with other artistes?

It’s not like people don’t come to me for ‘collabos’ but if I’m not satisfied with it, I don’t jump on it; even if they are known artistes. I’m not feeling like I know too much, but I want to set my standard. That’s why I don’t have so many friends, and that’s why you’ll barely find me in a club because I know where I’m coming from and I have a family.

Why are you still single?

Maybe I’ve not seen the right girl. Even if I’m in a relationship, I will still like to keep it on a low-key because immediately they know that someone is my girlfriend, that’s when different temptations will start arising.

What are the things you want in a woman?

Just love me as much as I love you, because that’s the major thing. I’m not trying to be a tyrant, but at the same time, she has to respect me and understand where I’m coming from.

What is marriage to you?

I can’t really say because I’m still single, but at the same time, I want to have a home. I want to have kids and build a family.

Do you support the idea of having baby mamas which is very rampant in the industry?

It has never happened to me before, but at the same time, I don’t want to preach abortion. However, we should learn to be careful about things. But if it happens, you need to ask yourself that between killing the baby and keeping the baby, which one is the best?
And the only reason you have a baby mama is because you don’t want to kill, so what I’m trying to say is that nobody planned that for themselves; even condoms are not hundred percent safe.

I was with a girl and she told me that females put holes in condoms just to hook guys and have babies with them. I was surprised, and that’s why they say when girls hand you condom, don’t use it. It’s better you have yours because some of them will punch holes in it and you won’t know because you are already in the mood. So, in such situation, what do you do? Would you just say she should go and kill the baby? No. But it’s good to get married and do it the right way.

How did you come about your stage name, Sean Tizzle?

I actually changed my real name Seun to Sean but Tizzle just came from nowhere. But when I was in a group, I was known as Sean Tye.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/woman-gives-condom-please-dont-use-sean-tizzle-warns/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by ClassCaptain(m): 8:56am On Aug 13, 2016
Ose hole puncher sad

nurse alabere to gun condom..smiley

This reminds of my own experience.... That day, i was filled with the spirit and immediately whined one of my vicinity secondary girls that i use to teach CRS lessons (wont say her name because of The NCAN people sad )....

Immediately she came, she jumped on me and started romancing me but as a wise man like solomon , i shouted ..... No no no and no

... I must use a rain coat....

.she just smiled. As I was about to stand to pick the packet of Daberu condoms under my mattress ,she stated that she had a condom in her bags....

She gave me while she quickly went to the bathroom to freshen up my meal..

As i was looking at the condom happily., i just playfully remembered when i use to blow my elder brother condoms as ballon and use to suck out the supposed sugarless yoghurt in it back then ,not knowing the true use ..

So i playfully tried to blow the condom, the thing no gree blow...i blow it again,it didnt blow..

By the time i check, the girl don perforate the condom with holes...

Haahaa... Secondary school girl oo... She is already looking forward to be a baby mama sad..

I later sent her away angrily with sharp cutlass and went to pekams to do it with those i know would not perforate my condom for me.

That was how God saved me... I for don be Daddy junior now sad... For this era wey Pampers don cost ..

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by domopps(m): 8:59am On Aug 13, 2016
Talking from experience I guess.........

Okay let's ask classcaptain!

Cheeeeeers

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by Airforce1(m): 9:02am On Aug 13, 2016
So true bro

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by nifemi25(m): 9:04am On Aug 13, 2016
We need to ask 2 face to confirm how true is it.

4 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by Young03(m): 9:07am On Aug 13, 2016
ROYAL MAJESTIES

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by ClassCaptain(m): 10:36am On Aug 13, 2016
They dey chook condom

Eh, leave them nah cheesy

for where guys don turn ultimate star 4 withdrawal method and packets of Postinor2 dey for drawer grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by andray12(m): 11:16am On Aug 13, 2016
very true
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 13, 2016
Lool. This one wey him money don finish golddigggers don forget am.
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by dreamwords: 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
Sean tizzle aka it was black then light skin and the dark skin
R u a chameleon

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by LecciGucci: 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2016
wats even wrong with this bleached mofo that loks like a sickle
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by BlackSeptember: 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2016
Is it only me that doesn't know most of these boys that make noise on our airwaves with funny beats undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by Thisis2raw(m): 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
Wise words
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by emmabest2000(m): 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Ose hole puncher sad

nurse alabere to gun condom..smiley

11 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
Maybe e don carry grin

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by Sunofgod(m): 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
Point noted..
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by HungerBAD: 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
Tizzle you are a sensible Guy.

I asked a question on a thread some days ago,and never got a reply.

How come girls usually miss their " Periods " when they are with comfortable guys,but never miss it with poor or struggling guys?

Did not even know that girls,now uses needles to prick holes in condoms,thanks for that "EXPO" Tizzle. The truth is,women for some strange reasons are quick to jump into conclusions that every man that comes their way is a potential husband,especially if he is well to do.

Meanwhile,the guy just wants to hit and move on. And so they "Scheme" with this pregnancy thing,and 9 out of 10 times,they are left with the pregnancy or babies alone.

One had 2 babies for 2 face (today na pastor wife) since her plans did not work,Davido has one,Flavour a couple,Ogun State Speaker has one, heck everybody has one.

Not happening to me.

I dey put Postinor2 for Pocket always,just incase(protection burst)and she has to drink it.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by NotNairalandi(m): 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
What is this one even saying?.....i should chew it abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by McBrooklyn(m): 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
So iffa enter Olosho domot go f**k now sef and she gimme condom make ah reject am or probably ah go dey carry some of the Durex wey ah get for wardrobe waka up and down cos prevention is better than cure angry angry

This Is The Real Definition Of Stories That Touch!!!
cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by Sexytemi(f): 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
Girls dey vex ogringringringrin

Oga hungerbad u dey para o, carrying postinor2 with u everywhere.....Chaiigringringringrin

4 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by chibwike(m): 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
we don hear
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by Fundango: 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2016
That is fantastically right. grin Some Women hmmm

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by midehi2(f): 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
as in really?
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by zonggrace(f): 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
Nice interview
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by helovesme(f): 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
I do like his songs.

One of my favourite Nigerian artists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6XFaCGcQf0

5 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by beautiful232(f): 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
If I give my man

Make him better use am
Because some men no dey ever get am
And letter now person go turn

Baby mamamama cry

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by c4tnoelz: 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
talking from experience
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by holluphemydavid(m): 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
D interview rilly blew my mind

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by winkmart: 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
"Hello Damilola, I need you 4ukkk me tonight"Toyin called me around 8pm on that Sunday evening. She claimed her parents have travelled to Lagos and she was all alone with the house help and it just rained in her area and she had been thinking about us all day.

I was so tired that evening after getting home from work. I was on weekend shift and I really had much to do that day at The ROUNDA Fun Spot where I work in Abeokuta. I also needed the sexx too, but I was hungry at that moment, I had only taken breakfast and my stomach ached like I was having ulcer.

"No problem, come around, am also home alone " I knew I had to get something to eat before she got here. so I headed to be Abokiii guy at the street end and git tea and bread. There was this guy beside him selling provisions, I thought of buying condoms, but was shy or do I say ashamed of saying it out because there were a lot of people around there. Then I remembered I had a packet at home, so I felt safe.

Toyin got here after 30minutes and we decided to have some chats. We spoke late into the night as I planned to knock her out with my magic stick. It was around 11pm when we were about to start the action. I walked up to my shelf and what I saw almost drove me nuts. I didn't realise I was about to commit one of the biggest sins in the Bible. The condoms were gone, except for the pack and I didn't know when I shouted "Jesu, Moku " meaning Jesus, am dead.

it was late into the night and I wasn't sure I would get to see any condom to buy at that time again.

I told Toyin about the ish and she just started crying, because we had never fukkkked without condom and she was not ready to risk it for anything. We romanced crazily that night, I asked her to turn her back at me, close up her legs, applied oils on her thighs and then put my something and started doing the shoki on her closed thighs, I did same for her buubs and I felt it was the real thing because Toyin 1 boob bigger than my head, I cMe and we both got exhausted and slept off in each others arms nakeedd, but not until after we had had our Night Devotions and asked for God's forgiveness.

NEVER Bleep WITHOUT CONDOM

www.wenogetjob.com

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by karlriz(m): 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
ok

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 7 Young And Upcoming Nigerian Musicians [photos] / Jamiu Azeez Involved In Car Accident (Photos) / Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.