Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

What's Your Best Browser?. Opera Mini, Uc Browser or Firefox. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's Your Best Browser?. Opera Mini, Uc Browser or Firefox. (2569 Views)

Opera Mini Browser Is Becoming Something Else / Google Removes UC Browser From Play Store / 5 Best Browser For Android Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Best Browser?. Opera Mini, Uc Browser or Firefox. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:26am On Aug 13, 2016
For me, it's UC browser all the way. The only reason I'd be using Opera mini is to nairaland and google stuffs. Why? I don't even know. Maybe because everyone uses it more.

But then, UC browser. Its just so special to use on any mobie. It gives you a lot of preferences,skins and adjustments and it doesnt spend eternity loading a web page on edge network.

You can watch youtube directly on this browser and download from it at the same time. You don't even need to have a youtube app.

and yeah, the UC browser downloads faster than Opera. Where the Opera mini is struggling to download a 22mb video and is currently ay 14mb/22mb, the UC browser has already downloaded 16mb + 3mb/22mb. The UC browser can push the download speed and download more mb than normal. And With the UC browser, you can pause a download and resume it easily when you want but sometimes on Opera mini, you'll keep seeing ''download failed''

I have tried mozilla even on a fast 3.5g network and it was the worst experience ever. It was slow and had less functions. And Oh, the default browser that come with android phones... Its terrible.

So, over to you guys. What's your best browser?
Re: What's Your Best Browser?. Opera Mini, Uc Browser or Firefox. by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 13, 2016
Chrome for surfing, uc browser for downloading

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Browser?. Opera Mini, Uc Browser or Firefox. by CuteStalWart(m): 10:31am On Aug 13, 2016
uc web, uc mini then opera
Re: What's Your Best Browser?. Opera Mini, Uc Browser or Firefox. by Worksunlimited: 11:29am On Aug 13, 2016
Uc browser all the way... Hoping to have them increase the number of tabs one can open, from 10tabs to like 20..
Re: What's Your Best Browser?. Opera Mini, Uc Browser or Firefox. by CuteStalWart(m): 11:33am On Aug 13, 2016
Worksunlimited:
Uc browser all the way... Hoping to have them increase the number of tabs one can open, from 10tabs to like 20..

my brother, wetin u wan use 20 tabs do?
Re: What's Your Best Browser?. Opera Mini, Uc Browser or Firefox. by Worksunlimited: 11:43am On Aug 13, 2016
CuteStalWart:

Bruv! E dey help at tyms when u need to open alot of things at the same tym...
Re: What's Your Best Browser?. Opera Mini, Uc Browser or Firefox. by francis247(m): 11:48am On Aug 13, 2016
Opera mini
Re: What's Your Best Browser?. Opera Mini, Uc Browser or Firefox. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
Chrome all the way
Re: What's Your Best Browser?. Opera Mini, Uc Browser or Firefox. by Toluwani113: 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
Everyone commenting, please help me check my blog http://dailyschoolgist..com
How does it looks on your browser and what do i need to add/remove ?
Thanks
Re: What's Your Best Browser?. Opera Mini, Uc Browser or Firefox. by Oahray: 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
Operamini for leisure surfing, Chrome for stubborn interactive sites, UC for downloads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Best Browser?. Opera Mini, Uc Browser or Firefox. by igetemi(m): 1:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
Toluwani113:
Thanks

Can we work together
Re: What's Your Best Browser?. Opera Mini, Uc Browser or Firefox. by Toluwani113: 1:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
igetemi:

Can we work together
How?
Re: What's Your Best Browser?. Opera Mini, Uc Browser or Firefox. by sorextee(m): 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
Chrome consumes data like hell. If I'm lying, check your app settings and see for yourself.

I use adblock browser. I browse with peace there. It blocks those annoying ads.
Re: What's Your Best Browser?. Opera Mini, Uc Browser or Firefox. by mikaj(m): 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
CuteStalWart:

Bro I do open more than a 100 pages with opera mini. one of the reasons I love opera. so 20 is tiny.

Most times though I do that only when I am out of data and I see free WiFi. na to load all pages sure pass for reading later
Re: What's Your Best Browser?. Opera Mini, Uc Browser or Firefox. by bolaji3071(m): 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
Uc browser
Re: What's Your Best Browser?. Opera Mini, Uc Browser or Firefox. by NevetsIbot(m): 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
pachman:
Chrome for surfing, uc browser for downloading
you mean google chrome browser? Never tried that
Re: What's Your Best Browser?. Opera Mini, Uc Browser or Firefox. by NevetsIbot(m): 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
CuteStalWart:
abeg clear opera mini from that list jawe
Re: What's Your Best Browser?. Opera Mini, Uc Browser or Firefox. by NevetsIbot(m): 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
Worksunlimited:
20 tabs? To do wetin ke?
Re: What's Your Best Browser?. Opera Mini, Uc Browser or Firefox. by NevetsIbot(m): 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2016
francis247:
Opera mini
and you enjoy downloading from Opera? I get headaches from opera
Re: What's Your Best Browser?. Opera Mini, Uc Browser or Firefox. by NevetsIbot(m): 2:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
Toluwani113:
Thanks
bro. The site itself is okay... But what I want to suggest to you is to remove those field texts that u put under the site for users to email you... Make another link like >email us'' so anyone who wants to email you would be directed to another page where he/she would input his message
Re: What's Your Best Browser?. Opera Mini, Uc Browser or Firefox. by Toluwani113: 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2016
NevetsIbot:
bro. The site itself is okay... But what I want to suggest to you is to remove those field texts that u put under the site for users to email you... Make another link like >email us'' so anyone who wants to email you would be directed to another page where he/she would input his message
Thanks. God bless you
Re: What's Your Best Browser?. Opera Mini, Uc Browser or Firefox. by NevetsIbot(m): 3:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
Toluwani113:
Thanks. God bless you
bruh. You're welcome.
Re: What's Your Best Browser?. Opera Mini, Uc Browser or Firefox. by zzzzy: 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
Totally chrome,
Re: What's Your Best Browser?. Opera Mini, Uc Browser or Firefox. by ObiBlessed(m): 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
mikaj:

Bro I do open more than a 100 pages with opera mini. one of the reasons I love opera. so 20 is tiny.

Most times though I do that only when I am out of data and I see free WiFi. na to load all pages sure pass for reading later
1 bottle of Coke 4u cool
mikaj:

1 bottle of Coke 4u
Re: What's Your Best Browser?. Opera Mini, Uc Browser or Firefox. by UncleSnr(m): 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
Chrome cos all my history and password are synchronized.
Too lazy to type passwords.
Re: What's Your Best Browser?. Opera Mini, Uc Browser or Firefox. by acenazt: 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
uc browser ohh
Re: What's Your Best Browser?. Opera Mini, Uc Browser or Firefox. by CashNaira96: 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
NevetsIbot:
bruh. You're welcome.
bro, howfar na... U no even ask of me or try my no. My phone was stolen. Managing 1 smal nokia
Re: What's Your Best Browser?. Opera Mini, Uc Browser or Firefox. by NevetsIbot(m): 10:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
CashNaira96:

bro, howfar na... U no even ask of me or try my no. My phone was stolen. Managing 1 smal nokia
God punish thieves o. Sorry say I no ask of you.. If you checked my whatsapp status too, I was asking people who had my contact to msg me... Formatted my phone with my sim in it so, I lost all digits. How have you been??... And the chicas?
Re: What's Your Best Browser?. Opera Mini, Uc Browser or Firefox. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 13, 2016
NevetsIbot:
you mean google chrome browser? Never tried that
its quite fast.. That's what I am using presently
Re: What's Your Best Browser?. Opera Mini, Uc Browser or Firefox. by Simeony007(m): 11:55pm On Aug 13, 2016
Has any of you heard of ňaked browser or puffin browser before? Go and give it a try and come back to testify
Re: What's Your Best Browser?. Opera Mini, Uc Browser or Firefox. by Mustack: 7:10am On Aug 14, 2016
CuteStalWart:
Tell me more about uc mini
Re: What's Your Best Browser?. Opera Mini, Uc Browser or Firefox. by CashNaira96: 7:10am On Aug 14, 2016
NevetsIbot:
God punish thieves o. Sorry say I no ask of you.. If you checked my whatsapp status too, I was asking people who had my contact to msg me... Formatted my phone with my sim in it so, I lost all digits. How have you been??... And the chicas?
I'v been good oh., chicas are fine., got some more already..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot 6 Pro Vs Note 4 Which Phone Has A Better Performance? / Infinix Hot 6X Released With 6.2-inch Notch Display And 4000mah Battery (new Hot / Browsing With An Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.