Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story (13573 Views)

Suicide Bomber Strikes In Mubi, Adamawa. Many People Killed (Graphic Pics) / Graphic Photos Of People Killed In Aba / Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by ResourceMan(m): 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
Byko899:
Akokwa in IMO state

Why did you not include house addresses and phone numbers. Stop giving out locations, idiot. I dont know why fools like you cant use their brains. Grade one slowpoke.

2 Likes

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by funkyibodude(m): 12:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
freshvine:

You see two female corpse lying down and you're asking for professional reportage?

Ok Vanguard will go there and report : Hausa man unleash carnage in igbo community.

Sun will report : Tears and pain as hausa man rape and killed a young woman and her mother

Thisday will come up with : Bloodbath in South East : hausa man killed villagers.

Punch reports: hausa man slain for wooing an igbo girl

Nation reports : Hausa community attacked, scores killed.

Which is more professional to you than an eye witness account??
I like your professional response..
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by uckennety(m): 12:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
LastMumu:

Lies! Would the fracas have been this full blown had it been the culprit was Igbo from another state or say Edo? Would they have gone on such a reprisal attack?

There is just so much hatred and violence everywhere, innocent lives lost. The Fulanis hate the Igbos, the Igbos hate the Hausas, the Hausas hate the Igbos. Hate, hate hate, this country is doomed mehn!

No matter aw crazy an edo or ibo man is d can never do dz!

You know why?cuz d er human beings

This is an animal killed by human being
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by ProfessorPeter(m): 12:53pm On Aug 13, 2016
freshvine:

You see two female corpse lying down and you're asking for professional reportage?

Ok Vanguard will go there and report : Hausa man unleash carnage in igbo community.

Sun will report : Tears and pain as hausa man rape and killed a young woman and her mother

Thisday will come up with : Bloodbath in South East : hausa man killed villagers.

Punch reports: hausa man slain for wooing an igbo girl

Nation reports : Hausa community attacked, scores killed.

Which is more professional to you than an eye witness account??
You get time to answer am. Afonjas don dey shout extra judicial killing of Hausa by Igbo. Action gives birth to reaction

4 Likes

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by uckennety(m): 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2016
Alikote:
like wise if an ibo is hanged in indonasia to,drugs international commity all call us nigerians and we,suffer srutinity because of ibo and drugs

Let dem go naaaaa
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Fidelismaria: 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2016
Nd where were d community members when d bloodsucker was killing d gurl nd d woman

Couldn't they have come to d rescue?
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
bros, you don toast a girl before and she no gree for you? If yes, did you kill her? If no, would you be happy if the said girl is your sister and she was brutally murdered by a heartless fellow? before you judge people for "senseless retaliations and killings" put yourself in their shoes. I don't pray it happen to your sister or your girl friend but when it happened, call the killer and give him the highest chieftaincy in your State of Osun

Beautiful response but please no peg that guy join my state.

It is easy to form sophistication until you're at the receiving end of barbarism.

2 Likes

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by ogaalfa: 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
Mustay:

Firstly, I don't do tribal rants.

When fear of ban makes one deny one's nature.

Tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by vanbonattel: 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
Mustay:

I agree with you. I understand that in this country, the citizens appear helpless as the relevant authorities will turn a blind eye until a little hole becomes a drainage. Nonetheless, it's because we have fueled divisions amongst ourselves that we have categorised ourselves into derogatory terms.

I won't turn a blind eye to the realities on ground but we need to be careful as a people. The way we narrate stories to fuel ethnic wars needs to be checked.

At the end, the narrative could have been something else but still involving the three individuals.

In the past, we have seen how 'padded' stories caused needless and stupid ethnic wars.

You are getting more sensible, at least try and respect the loss of lives. Please ask anyone you know in position of security authority to act fast to prevent the loss of any lives, if not this type of senseless killing will continue in every part of the country.

Northerners ra.pe And go Scot free so many times.

5 Likes

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Litmus: 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
Those pictures look odd. Why is the leg of the young woman, severed at the ankle? Presumable the girl was killed by the so-called housa man. Why would her killing involve hacking leg? angry The mature woman has the bearing and clothes style of Ivorian women. undecided

Before Nigerians start believing this, I'd advise more investigation be made into the story. Looks suspiciously like online attempts to incite ethnic violence.

...and another thing, Nigerian authorities and people don't leave bodies like that hanging around undignified without covering them up or without large crowds wailing and crying even so

2 Likes

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by AgentCocoa: 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
9jacrip:

Beautiful response but please no peg that guy join my state.

It is easy to form sophistication until you're at the receiving end of barbarism.
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by AgentCocoa: 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by madcollynzo: 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
freshvine:

If an edo man kills an igbo, he'll be arrested, charge to court and the full weight of the law will be prescribed on him.

If an hausa man kill an igbo man, you can't even arrest him. If you do the emir of Kano takes him on bail or one kwakwanso and justice dies.

If an igbo man kills an edo man, he faces the consequence an edo man will face if reverse is the case.

If an igbo man kills an hausa man, he get killed even inside a police station and others of his tribesmen suffer same consequence until the government is satisfied that situation is even.

Now draw the analogy

Good point, I agree with you.
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Litmus: 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2016
Nah, looks like lies

....or at least those pictures posted arn't of the events if events took place.
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by obailala(m): 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
freshvine:
Unity in diversity is not working. Let do the needful before we are embroiled in another civil war that is preventable
If dividing the country is the 'needful' which you are referring to, can you kindly explain how dividing the country would have prevented this unfortunate incident?

Whenever there's a case of such violent clashes, a lot of people always run in with this same suggestion to divide the country as a solution. But I ask 2 questions;
1. If Nigeria is divided today, will it stop Hausas from being in Akokwa community as suya men, security guard and general businessmen?
2. If Nigeria is divided today, will it stop Igbos from living and doing their business in Kano, Lagos or Maiduguri?

If you answered NO to any of the 2 questions, then I can't help but wonder why this critical reasoning is always alien to us whenever we suggest breakup as a solution to community violence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Oksman(m): 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2016
tbaba1234:

Both cases are wrong.

Punish the criminal not innocent people.
In as much as you are absolutely correct about what you said, it would have been worse if an igboman did that in the north or even in the tolerant west. In nigeria, i don't think there is any tribe that would fold their arms in the face of these savage killings. May God help us.
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2016
Macelliot:

As if you cared.

More than 20 were convited.

Every nation pleaded with indonesia to make their citizens released. What did Nigeria gov't do? Nothing.

3 out of the 4 finally executed were Nigerians.
if powerful nation australia that pleaded,was till executed talk less,of mushroom nation why will I care for individaul that choose to commit suicide by peddlering drugs destroying others people nation making visa hard for nigerian after selling fake medicine to his fellow country man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
uckennety:

Let dem go naaaaa
going back can also be,gotten by packing ur bags on your own and moving in mass eastward no body,will stop u so u have ur monoethnic enclave..eastnern nigeria is almost mono ethnic ..not migrating in mass westward and north ward and same time calling for split building house like no tommorow in okota festact alaba,abuja and sub plus sabon gari kano abi u can move houses east..just go to,wuse and allen avenue and count the number of eastern origin girl selling sex plus new arrival then,u know,ur secession is a fallacy ojukwu move everbody east
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Litmus: 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
BEEGEAGLES BLOG Retweeted
TODAY ‏@todayng 2h2 hours ago

Police confirm killing of 3 persons in Akokwa Imo State - https://today.ng/p/rkb9v

If police confirm the killings then it must be true. I believe Nigeria Police account but i dare say a great many Nairalanders do not believe them. Such as when police reported a local Igbo man among the Fulani's that murderously ran amok the other time in the Enugu community.

The account given by the police in the Today online paper,which the beegeagel link led, is somewhat contradictory though. It informed in one section that the Housa guy killed himself after the murders and then in another section informed that mobs enacted retribution on him.
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
ofeoil:
He is a poor man, instead of finding ways to liberate himself from poverty, he wants to create more poverty.

He was given employment by an igbo man, the thank u we get is to murder our daughter and the good Samaritan she ran to in fear.

I thought islam is the religion that will solve the world problem, now tell me why a muslim man is a rapist and murderer?

Tell me y so much deadly violence against women in islam?

People in the east should stop employing the northerners, let them bring their own industry and trade.

This way, u will get the best brains and right thinking Northerners in your region.

In igboland, if ur a poor man, no need creating more poverty, sought yourself out first and the women will come to u.

That is y u hardly see beggars in the east.

You are demented. Honestly, a Hausa guy committed a crime but you found a way to Input Islam into it. Should Christianity be blamed for the atrocities committed by fellow Christians?
Aren't loads of threads on the fp about pastors and igbo criminals doing drugs? We should then conclude that Christianity is sh*t. That's alright by your logic.

You and the fellow guys that liked your comment re completely demented

1 Like

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Divinehenrich(m): 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2016
I heard from a friend who reside in the town where the incident occurred that the girl collected some money from the Hausa boy.
oglalasioux:
I was in a taxi yesterday and a girl started bad mouthing the Hausa driver that he didn't brush his teeth. I had to use Igbo language to caution the girl. These peoples' brain is not the same with ours. The only thing they understand is kill and despoil and they don't mind if they lose theirs.

[b]I bet the girl had been collecting money from the Hausa boy and refused to have sex with him. [/b]People should watch who they play games with especially our girls who are going in making a maga out of men.

1 Like

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by uckennety(m): 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
Alikote:
going back can also be,gotten by packing ur bags on your own and moving in mass eastward no body,will stop u so u have ur monoethnic enclave..eastnern nigeria is almost mono ethnic ..not migrating in mass westward and north ward and same time calling for split building house like no tommorow in okota festact alaba,abuja and sub plus sabon gari kano abi u can move houses east..just go to,wuse and allen avenue and count the number of eastern origin girl selling sex plus new arrival then,u know,ur secession is a fallacy ojukwu move everbody east

Y do u 4gt easily

We did it b4 u came wid d british killed and starved us abt 6million of us died!

Ur troop raped and got 4 dem selves ibo wives!

After D genocide you called war you de-balkanised 4 easy looting wch you are still doing!

As 4 d girls in wuse it's survival trying to survive d economic hardship you put on us but dont worry u are paying too
Cuz there is no girl in wuse you will bleep 4 less than 10k/hr

Is dt not a good business

D earn morethan your father's and you can ever earn! cheesy
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2016
uckennety:

Y do u 4gt easily

We did it b4 u came wid d british killed and starved us abt 6million of us died!

Ur troop raped and got 4 dem selves ibo wives!

After D genocide you called war you de-balkanised 4 easy looting wch you are still doing!

As 4 d girls in wuse it's survival trying to survive d economic hardship you put on us but dont worry u are paying too
Cuz there is no girl in wuse you will bleep 4 less than 10k/hr

Is dt not a good business

D earn morethan your father's and you can ever earn! cheesy
wow since it good bussiness give me ur mum number.i check her standing spot in wuse tonigt to check out her expanded pussy for,10 k
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by uckennety(m): 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
Alikote:
wow since it good bussiness give me ur mum number.i check her standing spot in wuse tonigt to check out her expanded pussy for,10 k

Ya she's in d biz! Tnx God 4 pple lyk u and ur fathers
We are not hungry even in dz dullard regime
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by redcap: 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
obailala:
If dividing the country is the 'needful' which you are referring to, can you kindly explain how dividing the country would have prevented this unfortunate incident?

Whenever there's a case of such violent clashes, a lot of people always run in with this same suggestion to divide the country as a solution. But I ask 2 questions;
1. If Nigeria is divided today, will it stop Hausas from being in Akokwa community as suya men, security guard and general businessmen?
2. If Nigeria is divided today, will it stop Igbos from living and doing their business in Kano, Lagos or Maiduguri?

If you answered NO to any of the 2 questions, then I can't help but wonder why this critical reasoning is always alien to us whenever we suggest breakup as a solution to community violence.

There are several Hausa indigenous to Nigeria living and doing business in Benin rep.,Togo Ghana, how many times have they attacked their host. The problem with you Hausa's is that you think southern Nigeria is ur conquered territory hence the resort to unprovoked violence.

2 Likes

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by carinmom(f): 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2016
Mustay:

Firstly, I don't do tribal rants. So if you think I'll be lured by such, no vex, wrong number.

Secondly, you do not just swallow information given to you at face value. This could have been anyone, just anyone. The person the OP is calling Hausa may just have been Kanuri, Fulani or even a non-Nigerian. The OP could be of the opinion that just because he speaks what sounds to him like Hausa, he is Hausa.

Thirdly, this is still irresponsible reportage. It's really at this stage I support a regulation on the use of social media. What identity is the dead man? How has the picture helped you? Are you a medical expert or police man? Who knew what transpired to determine who is a criminal or otherwise.

Lastly, I understand the trend we have here on NL. There's so much hate around that bigotry is publicly celebrated and encouraged. Even the few who pretend to respect human lives lose it when someone from their tribe is involved irrespective of whether the subject is right or wrong. Pfffft!

My brother that is nairaland for you, the bigotry and tribalism is too much, in fact i mostly view threads and leave without commenting particularly these kinds of threads.
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2016
tbaba1234:
[s]One man committed a crime and the whole community is paying the price.That's unfair[/s].

Typical yoruba muslim

3 Likes

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by obailala(m): 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
redcap:

There are several Hausa indigenous to Nigeria living and doing business in Benin rep.,Togo Ghana, how many times have they attacked their host. The problem with you Hausa's is that you think southern Nigeria is ur conquered territory hence the resort to unprovoked violence.
What do you mean by 'you hausas'?

That I made a simple commonsensical submission, and suddenly, your brain interprets it that I must be hausa?.... What sort of sorry reasoning do we even have in this Nairaland? undecided

2 Likes

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by tbaba1234: 10:42pm On Aug 13, 2016
Olu20090:

Typical yoruba muslim

I am not even yoruba

2 Likes

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
tbaba1234:

I am not even yoruba
I agree with you. What do you think about the Shia killings. Is it well deserved?
Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by IJOBA2: 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
tbaba1234:
One man committed a crime and the whole community is paying the price.That's unfair.
LOOK AT WHAT RELIGION HAS DONE TO THIS SOUTH WESTERN JIHADIST

1 Like

Re: More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story by pheliciti: 11:13pm On Aug 13, 2016
Oksman:

In as much as you are absolutely correct about what you said, it would have been worse if an igboman did that in the north or even in the tolerant west. In nigeria, i don't think there is any tribe that would fold their arms in the face of these savage killings. May God help us.
Following your logic, how would you feel if the families of the unconcerned victims retaliate in the North? Then you'd conveniently forget the cause and play victim?
We need to stop justifying these senseless killings.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EndSARS: Lagos To Compensate Victims Of Police Abuse / Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability / Obono-obla Blames Osinbajo Over ICPC Probe, Sues ICPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.