Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (669660 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by dickoflife(m): 4:27am On Aug 20, 2016
imperiouxx:

Jamaica, Queens? We can meet during the week, probably next Thursday evening if that will work for you. Send your location to me. Add @yahoo.com to the back of imperiouxx. However, I don't need to see your cards, it's just for meeting you and not to come to verify anything.
friday and saturdays are my free days.. any other day will be real late at night bro....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by dickoflife(m): 4:37am On Aug 20, 2016
[quote author=imperiouxx post=48632968]

Jamaica, Queens? We can meet during the week, probably next Thursday evening if that will work for you. Send your location to me. Add @yahoo.com to the back of imperiouxx. However, I don't need to see your cards, it's just for meeting you and not to come to verify anything.[/quote we can meet by the subway on archer avenue .... will be nice to see you....

To all those always doubting never stop learning cus life is a teacher it teaches everyday...... you can learn one or two things instead of doubting it all.. oga imperiouxx i will get back to you in private cus amma be busy till next friday again.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by morgan2006(m): 5:01am On Aug 20, 2016
pls is it true that F1 applicant stands a better chance of visa approval in Abuja consular office? kindly advice
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by imperiouxx(m): 5:02am On Aug 20, 2016
dickoflife:
we can meet by the subway on archer avenue .... will be nice to see you....

To all those always doubting never stop learning cus life is a teacher it teaches everyday...... you can learn one or two things instead of doubting it all.. oga imperiouxx i will get back to you in private cus amma be busy till next friday again.

Ok,

Friday, 08/26
Subway @ Archer Avenue, Jamaica Queens
Evening time (Let me know the time)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by imperiouxx(m): 5:05am On Aug 20, 2016
morgan2006:
pls is it true that F1 applicant stands a better chance of visa approval in Abuja consular office? kindly advice

No, they only stand a better chance in Lagos and Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by masquellett(m): 5:07am On Aug 20, 2016
morgan2006:
No embassy is guaranteed bro. Depends on how you answer questions asked by the VO. A lot of peeps have been denied both in Abuja and lagos. (Vice versa). Just prepare well, have enough info about your school and why you want to go there and pray to God. Stay blessed my brother.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by dickoflife(m): 5:10am On Aug 20, 2016
imperiouxx:

Ok,

Friday, 08/26
Subway @ Archer Avenue, Jamaica Queens
Evening time (Let me know the time)
latest thursday will get back to u...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Venek: 5:39am On Aug 20, 2016
KPhantom:
Hello please I need help. I went to an approved testing centre(Mikon institute in Benin) to make inquiries about SAT registration, and I was told that the registration plus study materials plus tutorials is N105k.. I shock.. i simply told them to give me the price for just the registration, i was told N55,500.I tried to tell them that the reg fee on the college board website is $45 without eassy+$35 add ons for non US residents, bringing the total cost for registration to $80 which is N28k In naira (N350/$), I even asked them if I can just register by myself online and choose their institute as my testing centre(it's the only approved centre in Benin) but they told me that it's not possible. That I must go through them. please i'll appreciate advice thanks.

I wish d was another centre , I would have given u directives on how to register by urself......sadly none
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by PrettyBoyFloyd: 5:42am On Aug 20, 2016
dickoflife:
lol guy use 1+1 na.... if i say off what does that connote?
oboy,you never even spend 6months for Yankee,you don even dey ball pass us wey don dey Yankee for 3years. Show me the way na Bros.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by dickoflife(m): 5:50am On Aug 20, 2016
PrettyBoyFloyd:
oboy,you never even spend 6months for Yankee,you don even dey ball pass us wey don dey Yankee for 3years. Show me the way na Bros.
pure luck i swear to God.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by PrettyBoyFloyd: 6:28am On Aug 20, 2016
dickoflife:
pure luck i swear to God.
happy for you,the main thing is coming here from day one and knowing the priorities.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by oluwafemikolade(m): 6:56am On Aug 20, 2016
jeniver64:
am trying to picture ur face,did we watch the match together??

I do not watch football while at Casablanca... I guess during the Lay Over, you sat at the lounge closer to the table where we queued to get our food.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by nikiihardehx(f): 7:01am On Aug 20, 2016
Walspring:

But you are asked if you have travel to any country before in you ds160
was only asked if have travelled to US before
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by nikiihardehx(f): 7:24am On Aug 20, 2016
If i am not wrong what you planned to tell VO like computer training is just 6 months out of 6 years, In your words you dropped out of private university and didn't attend the federal university, Don't you think that VO will reason the same that when you get there you will do the same since that was the trends you did here and there is probability that you will do theĀ  ....@walspring what do you suggest I say then, how should I modify it ....pls help
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by tolanibb(f): 7:30am On Aug 20, 2016
Walspring:

abeg explain.... grin

grin l'm sure you understand.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 20, 2016
LagosismyHome:

Hehehe what kind of LIE IS THIS

ITIN is not for F1 Student .... grin . U are funny oo

Foreign students on F-1 are eligible to be employed in the United States, and are therefore eligible to apply for an SSN if they are actually employed in the United States..... so ITIN is only for people who cannot apply for or eligible for SSN. ....

2 months entry, so u are turning to pinky toes that you forget the 30 days rules so how can u have been there 2 months ago . When your previous post said you are a fall semester student
Hahaha. Pinkytoes might be reading this right now. Where's she or he?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Christian129(m): 8:23am On Aug 20, 2016
dickoflife:
lol guy use 1+1 na.... if i say off what does that connote?
Baba na joke o dey o. No vex. How Grand Rapids?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 20, 2016
Walspring:

You will be charged but the funds will be returned if you didn't show up.

Ebay did the same to me but i was charged $1, i dont even know if it was returned and when but my bank told me that after 30 days if ebay didn't ask for their money, the funds will be reversed back to my account..
thank u boas
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 20, 2016
Walspring:

You will be charged but the funds will be returned if you didn't show up.

Ebay did the same to me but i was charged $1, i dont even know if it was returned and when but my bank told me that after 30 days if ebay didn't ask for their money, the funds will be reversed back to my account..
thank u boss I was able to get one without paying and free cancellation...on bookings also.. Just make reach that it..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Kashamadupe: 9:30am On Aug 20, 2016
morgan2006:
. It luck and Grace but first you most prepare very well for possible question and be confident good luck!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by KPhantom(m): 10:25am On Aug 20, 2016
Walspring:

Forget those people, go to college board website and register the test yourself with paypal or your naira debit card, but the exchange might not be $350 since its not stable but after making the payment you will know how much your bank charged you.

Also you dont need to go through them before writing the exam in their centre, don't let them deceive you..

It is possible to do it online yourself now and not like before because registration method has changed..
baba, thank you, duly noted... I'm sure many will learn from this..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by jeniver64(f): 10:27am On Aug 20, 2016
oluwafemikolade:

I do not watch football while at Casablanca... I guess during the Lay Over, you sat at the lounge closer to the table where we queued to get our food.
yea with the other guys,am sorry but I just want to point the face,what were u wearing.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 11:02am On Aug 20, 2016
dickoflife:
lol. My bad... i have accepted my mistake.

Wonderful!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 11:05am On Aug 20, 2016
morgan2006:

Where do you hear this from?

You stand a better chance at any location provided your prepare well and proved to VO that you are eligible with the Favour and Grace of God

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by bayocanny: 11:09am On Aug 20, 2016
Christian129:
Are you serious? What University is that? Admission for spring in August?
Yes, its possible mine is on transit as well
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 11:09am On Aug 20, 2016
KPhantom:

baba, thank you, duly noted... I'm sure many will learn from this..

Let's give the thanks to God
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 11:10am On Aug 20, 2016
tolanibb:

grin l'm sure you understand.

I don't think so to be candid.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 11:11am On Aug 20, 2016
imperiouxx:

No, they only stand a better chance in Lagos and Abuja.

Reality and true talk!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 11:14am On Aug 20, 2016
Venek:

I wish d was another centre , I would have given u directives on how to register by urself......sadly none

Are you saying if he registered online by himself with this card the center won't allow him to write the exam over there ?

Abeg those people at the center are saying gibberish and they want to make more money via him.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 11:16am On Aug 20, 2016
nikiihardehx:
was only asked if have travelled to US before

After that section there is another section where you will be asked if you have travel to another country maybe within the last 5 years or so..

Are you saying you didn't see that section ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (405)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.