Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,236 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (669510 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by sobastical: 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
electronic:

He was over exited... Now he has to rack his brain out for a better solution....and pray harder sef. Only God knows what the VO wrote on his credentials
IMHO, He should just chill till falland restrategise
And gibe time for his mind to heal...at least you don't feel desperate.

To me the guy is kinda desperate and over-anxious
And reapplying now could be highly corrosive and dangerous
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by honeyad(m): 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
happney65:

Mr Doyin...Can somebody shout Halleluyah... grin grin

Halleluyah ooo.. chairman I loyal o
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by sobastical: 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
Chiezzh:
You guys should help me and tell me what to do...the mistake has been made ...we have to think ahead

It is you that need to think ahead bro! No one will think aloud for you ogbeni sad angry

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by sobastical: 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
DeeTus:
We have to think ahead? grin You and who?

I gave you points. You didn't use them but rather were busy telling the VO how you dropped out of school and other super stories.

Do you really wanna study? grin

I tire my brother, He thought the the VO would have pity and be touched by his super stories

Mr! Do your home work and read over all the transcript here and schedule for yourself mock interview
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
OGreene:
Pls i know this page is for student visa, at least una pass thru d GRE. I want to reschedule d exam this night UNFAILINGLY but the ETS site is rejecting my card.

Who has done it before on their website. Please i need info on what to do.
I did it then, your card is probably the problem, maybe you have exceeded the limit for the month or your bank has disabled international transaction. Look for gtb or stanbic card
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
DeeTus:
Visa interview answers are well-structured. Rather, you chose to answer questions like guys at [b]Alaba Marke[/b]t. If you've been here and answered questions like this, it means something is wrong somewhere. No VO could have issued you visa today, even if you filled in your diploma. It's really pitiful.

We put in a lot of efforts here to see folks succeed but you decided to let us down just like this.
Lool, you are not nice
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
Chiezzh:
Here goes my transcript:

VO: good morning
ME: good morning ma

VO:why east tenessee state university

ME: made contact with few student I was told east tenessee offers great reserch in my course of study

VO: what's your course of study

Me biomedical enginering

VO: what has engineering got to do with biomedical

ME: biomedical is application of enginering principle and design concept for health care purposes
She keeps look at her computer for like20 Seconds

VO why did you finsih secondary school

ME: 2010

VO: What where you doing since then

ME:I got admitted in the first two years inot an institution but did t go because I was not given the course I wanted ...then I appied the 3rd yr and dad persuaded to go ...after 1st semester I cud not continue so I left and started working with dad at his hospital
Dad Taught of flying Me abroad to schol then I applied and got admitted

VO: still checking at the screen then she gave me blue paper ......what is the fault and what will I do....I want to reapply ..pls help me...I did diploma in civil engineering will it contradict it if I add it...pls help me
I know how are feeling right now but it looks like someone forced you to go for the interview, your first answer was the worst out of all the answers up there, get yourself together, send me a pm let me send you past denied and approved visa transcripts. Study it and craft out better answers and pray if you believe in God.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by kenniez26: 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
Please can anyone tell me the performance of IERF in replacement for WES
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by ARABMONI(m): 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
Songitto:

Thanks, your such a nice person, pls where can i get cheap flight from lagos to kalamazoo and i would like to know the trip structure,i dont mind if you can help me ask your friend in kalamazoo

God bless you
congratz, You can route to Chicago O'Hare Intl, and a connecting flight to Battle creek airport or alternatively take train or greyhound to Kalamazoo from Chicag
o.... Welcome to WMU, Go Broncos!!!!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by ajomarzy: 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
femi321:
I did it then, your card is probably the problem, maybe you have exceeded the limit for the month or your bank has disabled international transaction. Look for gtb or stanbic card

Please whats the monthly limit for stabic ibtc naira card for dollar transactions??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
OJCITY22:
Na beg I dey beg oooo. Please help this person. I guess he has admitted his faults. Make una please help him achieve his american dream....Jah. Bless....
He no need help. I asked him last week (when he came here with his story) why he didn't fill his diploma in his ds-160? He claimed he had a diploma but that's not
Consistent with his transcript. Even without telling you, you should know that he doesn't need help. He better help himself angry

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by kenniez26: 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
Lol.oludare01 baba please forgive this guy oooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by damiliano(m): 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
Greetings house. Pls i need help
I requested for transcript evaluation by Wes for both my Bsc and MBA. Now the Bsc transcript has been accepted by Wes but the MBA transcript isn't ready at all.
So my question is can they send just the Bsc transcript to the school am applying to only?
And will I get a notification when my transcript is sent to the school??
Will appreciate if I get a response.
Thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by tolutweety(m): 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
honeyad:
hey everyone... anyone coming to texas soon
Going to houston, texas.

I just pm'ed you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by adup(m): 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
femi321:
I know how are feeling right now but it looks like someone forced you to go for the interview, your first answer was the worst out of all the answers up there, get yourself together, send me a pm let me send you past denied and approved visa transcripts. Study it and craft out better answers and pray if you believe in God.

Pls all the gurus in the house, d deed as been done and he had realized his mistake, he wasted his time, money in dis subsidy economy recession period, pls and pls let's join hands to hands and help this fellow...... United we stand divided we fall
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
OluDare01:

He no need help. I asked him last week (when he came here with his story) why he didn't fill his diploma in his ds-160? He claimed he had a diploma but that's not
Consistent with his transcript. Even without telling you, you should know that he doesn't need help. He better help himself angry

You are on point boss. No vex for am please.
He don learn him lesson
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by happney65: 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
honeyad:

Halleluyah ooo.. chairman I loyal o

Chairman for where..Comot jooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 11:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
deeMarc, this is what you should ask instead of those one line questions .
First,why don't you wanna continue with chemistry? Do you have money for tuition or you need funding?
These are questions I need to ask because you'd be admitted into CheE and pharmaceutical science but your chances of getting funding in your first semester are slim.
You would be required to take prerequisites with undergraduates before you can take grad level courses and the school is not gonna pay for that
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 11:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
Oga slimmy2005, I see you grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Qhalifah: 11:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
gunther6:
I greet everybody o, how every The cold has been brutal, exam, oral defenses on top of the CFA I'm writing barely a week from now but God dey... Mekurexx, Fortissimo, Oludare I sight una. plauses, calfavour, cutemorgan and Riddy y'all owe me mails. I greet imperiouxx and Darefadi(London is my home).
And as for prospective students, this is the year of Trump which will make US policy fluid and in a state of flux at least for the next 4 yrs. There is at least going to be a potential crackdown on H-1B visas for encroaching on 'American jobs'. This has become a really clannish place.
Again build yourself, toughen up before coming here. A lizard in Nigeria will not turn to an alligator in North Dakota and you will not start pissing rosewater when you get here. If you are coming in for economics and you have no solid quantitative background be prepared to work thrice as hard or boy you are in for one hell of a ride.
I It has been up and down here, I have been robbed, I have been towed in front of a NLders apartment (cost me $300 give a few dollars the week a few bills were due) and I have been in an accident (20th Nov) which was ruled by my insurance company as a 50/50 even though I was hit from the back, I'm getting a lawyer and disputing that verdict and going for therapy as I have been unable to walk winksince the accident.
Bro pls can you explain more on the quantitative background.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
ajomarzy:

Please whats the monthly limit for stabic ibtc naira card for dollar transactions??
I dont know
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OGreene: 12:17am On Dec 01, 2016
Thanks. Even GT no work.I havent made any international transaction this month. I finally used Paypal. Phew!!!

femi321:
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by kenniez26: 12:30am On Dec 01, 2016
@ OGreene please what is PayPal charges? I mean the equivalent of dollar to naira
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 01, 2016
OluDare01:
Oga slimmy2005, I see you grin
For where? tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 1:07am On Dec 01, 2016
Qhalifah:
Bro pls can you explain more on the quantitative background.

means you have to be strong in or have done courses in the past that are mathematical like ......eg statistics , probability , linear analysis and those kind maths things ...... if not if your maths foundation / background is weak then o boy, a lot of work ahead

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 1:09am On Dec 01, 2016
deeMarc:
Thanks to everyone that answered my question about the national youth service. Well am here again with my questions oooo. I'll soon be a graduate of chemistry and am hoping to do my MSc in either chemical engineering or pharmaceutical science. When I checked out some universities,i was kinda happy cause i can do my Msc in those two fields I mentioned with my B.tech chemistry but some courses were listed as program requirements which I don't understand. ...please help...
Also, which is more advisable to do thesis option or non thesis option?
Thanks..
Cc lagosismyhome walspring texrem imperiouxx oludare01

my background is more school of business so never done anything thesis like so wont be able to advice

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OGreene: 1:19am On Dec 01, 2016
I never get alert.

kenniez26:
@ OGreene please what is PayPal charges? I mean the equivalent of dollar to naira
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Chiezzh: 1:28am On Dec 01, 2016
I want to know why my visa was denied please who has the contact email ...help me .thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by kenniez26: 1:38am On Dec 01, 2016
OGreene please let me know when u get alert
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 1:39am On Dec 01, 2016
For here na grin grin grin grin
slimmy2005:
For where? tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by TWoods(m): 2:27am On Dec 01, 2016
Chiezzh:
I want to know why my visa was denied please who has the contact email ...help me .thank you

As a silent reader (more out of interest since i went through the exact same journey a few years ago - although it appears to have been easier then) who never posts here, bro your posts are just flat out funny! cheesy

You want the contact email to who? The embassy, DHS secretary or the president?

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 2:45am On Dec 01, 2016
OGreene:
Thanks. Even GT no work.I havent made any international transaction this month. I finally used Paypal. Phew!!!

Oh sorry, i forgot. You cant pay for GRE with Nigerian cards. Nigerian Card has been banned by ETS. I connected my gtb card to paypal then. Now i remember.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (405)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.