Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (670584 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 7:00am On Dec 24, 2016
dickoflife:
hope d package dey go d same?
yes boss. I see you dey flex yankee
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by akin3102(m): 7:02am On Dec 24, 2016
Baba, you need to see me as I dey fly for Texas..Driving in Texas is sweet.nobody dey obey speed limit.
amanze15:
wow, you should blow 90 mph in Texas, nobody go stop you because the residents themselves over-speed. enjoy your holiday
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 7:03am On Dec 24, 2016
iyobs7:
I have been having a hard time searching for universities that will accept my 3 years BSC from India and finally found one today and got the exact same course I really want. Please is anyone studying at San Diego State University? SDSU? Please I really and urgently need your assistance.
There's a lot of people here with a 3 year degree certificate from India and Bangladesh. All you need to do is take prerequisites before taking advanced classes.
If you hear California, run except you have real money.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Christian129(m): 7:03am On Dec 24, 2016
eniolagharxe:
Abeg, where I fit buy winter Jacket wey go make sense for lagos and what's the budget I should be looking at?...thanks Family
You

Go to Yaba. Can you price hard? I bought mine for 1k in Yaba and na designer sef. Lol. Haggling skill is essential to survive in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Christian129(m): 7:05am On Dec 24, 2016
DeeTus:
Happy Christmas everybody! It's just less than 48 hours and I'm already in a jovial mood.

Oya send me dollars in the spirit of the season
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Christian129(m): 7:08am On Dec 24, 2016
Abeg everyone epp me thank my boss, GboyegaD. Baba has just been tooooooo awe-inspiring. I really appreciate him mehn. I love this family mehn. Merry Christmas guys!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 7:11am On Dec 24, 2016
Warriboy21 I sight you grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by eniolagharxe: 7:24am On Dec 24, 2016
Good morning,folks....which dollar rate airlines dey use? abeg
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by eniolagharxe: 7:25am On Dec 24, 2016
Christian129:

You

Go to Yaba. Can you price hard? I bought mine for 1k in Yaba and na designer sef. Lol. Haggling skill is essential to survive in Lagos.
lol...which side for yaba?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by electronic(m): 7:42am On Dec 24, 2016
wealth360:
God will continue to protect and guide all the people here including admission seekers,visa seekers and everyone over there. I want to appreciate God for una life.
Someone helped me to pay my app fees for a better exchange rate, God bless u sir.

Please can anyone help me with any sample of writeup concerning how to contact profs for GA or TA for Msc. My email is olayinkacomfort07@gmail.com.
Thanks all. Merry xmas in adv

Dear Professor Buhari
I am Xxxxx Xxxx, a recent graduate of Electrical Electronics MSc/BEng. Sir, I am interested in studying for my PhD as a research assistant under your supervision.

I have studied your paper " parallel networking " and I find your efforts on cyberphyaical systems quite interesting. I strongly believe that my research experience tallies with yours. Sir, i would be honoured to be part of your research group.

I have attached my credentials(transcripts,CV,papers) for your perusal.

Interests:Machine learning,Pattern Recognition, Sentiment analysis, Robotics etc

Hope this helps.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by iyobs7(f): 8:05am On Dec 24, 2016
OluDare01:

There's a lot of people here with a 3 year degree certificate from India and Bangladesh. All you need to do is take prerequisites before taking advanced classes.
If you hear California, run except you have real money.

Thank you for your sincerity boss. Total fee for the program is abour 35k$ and I was thinking maybe one can defer for some months, hustle then resume later. I have money for fees already.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 8:14am On Dec 24, 2016
iyobs7:

Thank you for your sincerity boss. Total fee for the program is abour 35k$ and I was thinking maybe one can defer for some months, hustle then resume later. I have money for fees already.
Apply to cheaper schools biko.
You can't defer o. If you leave school,you will fall out of status.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by eniolagharxe: 8:56am On Dec 24, 2016
eniolagharxe:
Good morning,folks....which dollar rate airlines dey use? abeg
I need help o
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by electronic(m): 9:45am On Dec 24, 2016
eniolagharxe:
I need help o
Jamb question...
Use airlines that give you the naira equivalent on thier site or use wakanow to get an estimate
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by xykms101: 10:48am On Dec 24, 2016
Pls how much is the USA visa fee now?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Sleekyomon: 11:30am On Dec 24, 2016
Compliment of the season everyone.............having problem sorting out accomodation in Plano Dallas........looking for cheap and fair place......can someone put me through......thanks...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 24, 2016
xykms101:

Pls how much is the USA visa fee now?

It is till $160 brov
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by brightify: 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
akin3102:
Baba, you need to see me as I dey fly for Texas..Driving in Texas is sweet.nobody dey obey speed limit.
you funny o,you better stop flying and obey the speed limit, because the pull over for Texas na real o,you get luck say corps never see you ni,dey don pull me over for Texas because of speed limit,so baba caution your self o,make u no go pay unnecessary ticket money
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by dickoflife(m): 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
OluDare01:

yes boss. I see you dey flex yankee
it must be done before trump comes in.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by somehowpenis(m): 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
I would need maybe someone to point and guide me to the genesis of this thread.. I plan on relocating/moving to the USA next year as from February I will fully start by God's grace.. please I need advise and suggestions? Would it be possible? And what would it take? Also I would love to further my Masters when I am fully settled down over there.. what are my to look out for? What are the Positive and negative out come of my movement? What would I regret and what will I enjoy?.. I have someone I would be staying with for sometime before getting a place of my own if I do arrive so that wouldn't be a problem...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by warriboy21(m): 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
OluDare01:
Warriboy21 I sight you grin
Haha almost 200 pages ..cudnt catch up....jus had to jump to last page...I no fit shout... grin

Hwfa na
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by tunamost: 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
eniolagharxe:
track it here https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx
Fanx boss....done already...Really appreciate
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by wealth360: 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
electronic:

Dear Professor Buhari
I am Xxxxx Xxxx, a recent graduate of Electrical Electronics MSc/BEng. Sir, I am interested in studying for my PhD as a research assistant under your supervision.

I have studied your paper " parallel networking " and I find your efforts on cyberphyaical systems quite interesting. I strongly believe that my research experience tallies with yours. Sir, i would be honoured to be part of your research group.

I have attached my credentials(transcripts,CV,papers) for your perusal.

Interests:Machine learning,Pattern Recognition, Sentiment analysis, Robotics etc

Hope this helps.

Cc: everyone.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by warriboy21(m): 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
Anyways... i just graduated with distinction honors ..i no gree o..i folo d oyibos dem drag d distinction wink (we no de carrry last na tongue )

it all started back in 2009, my ist year in uniben when I found this thread. then this thread was in part 3 or 4 cant remember quite well.Then it was bigfrancis21 and imperioux and other peeps that was keeping the thread alive. At this time, i was following as a guest.
i became addicted to this thread like a cocaine addict. i check this thread everday of my life even till i get to yankee sef..
I still remember chilling every night on my bed in my hostel at ekosodin browsing through part 1 to 3 back and forth, just because I can't get enough of the glamor of the thread. everything still looks new like its yesterday.

After going through all the rigours of the uniben stress during the day, i always have this thread to thank for the calmness of hope for a brighter academic future at night each time i visit the thread.
i stil rem bigfr helping me to pay gre when dollar was 220 chai embarassed

Although i graduated with 2-2 in uniben(now i know when they say naija education performance is not a total reflection of your academic ability.

fastforward to 2015, i got admission, visa and finally landed yankee

Now a graduate....not just a graduate but with honor...........e no easy....na baba God smiley

now hustling and bustling begins... i wan work jare..i no wan do any phd undecided...(my book life ends ere undecided).
.i wil my do best to always visit this thread even as my busy gets busier...

and so, to many people out there who are aspiring to come here... i pray that the God that favored me will also favor you and fulfill al your life endeavors ....

special thanks to God almighty for protection all through my studies
and also to the 2 veterans of this thread .. bigfrancis21 and imperioux who always got my back anytime anyday. i say thanks.
and to others who have one way or the oda contributed to keeping this thread alive...i say keep up the work

newbies you can also check my school.. their tuition is good...check my profile to see posts I made about my school.

oneluv everyone (sori for any grammer error.....i typed with phone)

merry Xmas

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by wealth360: 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
Please is it when I get admission I will send professors a letter for research assistantship and funding or before getting admitted?

Thanks.
God bless this family
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
I dey alright. Congratulations on your graduation
warriboy21:

Haha almost 200 pages ..cudnt catch up....jus had to jump to last page...I no fit shout... grin

Hwfa na

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Denvan: 8:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
[/color]
warriboy21:
Anyways... i just graduated with distinction honors ..i no gree o..i folo d oyibos dem drag d distinction wink (we no de carrry last na tongue )

it all started back in 2009, my ist year in uniben when I found this thread. then this thread was in part 3 or 4 cant remember quite well.Then it was bigfrancis21 and imperioux and other peeps that was keeping the thread alive. At this time, i was following as a guest.
i became addicted to this thread like a cocaine addict. i check this thread everday of my life even till i get to yankee sef..
I still remember chilling every night on my bed in my hostel at ekosodin browsing through part 1 to 3 back and forth, just because I can't get enough of the glamor of the thread. everything still looks new like its yesterday.

After going through all the rigours of the uniben stress during the day, i always have this thread to thank for the calmness of hope for a brighter academic future at night each time i visit the thread.

Although i graduated with 2-2 in uniben(now i know when they say naija education performance is not a total reflection of your academic ability.

Now a graduate....not just a graduate but with honor...........e no easy....na baba God smiley

now hustling and bustling begins... i wan work jare..i no wan do any phd undecided...(my book life ends ere undecided).

and so, to many people out there who are aspiring to come here... i pray that the God that favored me will also favor you and fulfill al your life endeavors ....

and also to the 2 veterans of this thread .. bigfrancis21 and imperioux who always got my back anytime anyday. i say thanks.
and to others who have one way or the oda contributed to keeping this thread alive...i say keep up the work

newbies you can also check my school.. their tuition is good...check my profile to see posts I made about my school.

merry Xmas

[color=#000000]

Congratulations!!! This is by no means a little feat. More grace to you.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by GEM4success: 8:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
Is travelex still on at Lagos airport and I heard that they usually request for bvn card. What of those wey their card neva ready, wetin dem fit do
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Chinewon88(m): 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mekurexx:
book at www.studentuniverse.com They offer the best prices for domestic flights in the US

Hello Mekurexx, merry Christmas. Would you be free enough to take a look at my SOP?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by mudi1012: 8:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
Congratulations on your graduation ...
wealth360:
Please is it when I get admission I will send professors a letter for research assistantship and funding or before getting admitted?

Thanks.
God bless this family
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by adup(m): 9:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
dickoflife:
it must be done before trump comes in.

Bro, are you trying to say there won't be enjoyment when they swear in? Lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by bigfrancis21: 9:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
warriboy21:

merry Xmas

This is awesome bro. Congratulations! Lotta people I know graduated this December! Now that's what's up! cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (405)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.