Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (670625 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by tunamost: 9:13am On Dec 28, 2016
SCHOOLBUOY:
where do u stay?
I stay at ojo, but my work place is at ikoyi/falomo so i would be going to the pick up centre from ikoyi
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by eniolagharxe: 9:36am On Dec 28, 2016
PLEASE,ANYONE IN NEW JERSEY...PLEASE I NEED A PLACE TO STAY FOR A DAY BEFORE I CONNECT...PLEASE HELP A BROTHER
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Oasoremi: 9:52am On Dec 28, 2016
iekene:
In the Spirit of XMAS, i am giving away a premium magoosh account for those who would soon be taking GRE and TOEFL like me cry ... To enhance our success ... Send me a pm and assure me u wont change the password grin.. Thats all.. MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL..

Hello, kindly help with the material. PM sent too. thanks

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by SCHOOLBUOY(m): 10:53am On Dec 28, 2016
tunamost:
I stay at ojo, but my work place is at ikoyi/falomo so i would be going to the pick up centre from ikoyi
ion even know where ojo is......I believe u can find your way yo oshodi....can't you? the place ain't far to oshodi
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by wealth360: 11:13am On Dec 28, 2016
[quote author=tunamost post=52321277]I stay at ojo, but my work place is at ikoyi/falomo so i would be going to the pick up centre from

It depends on where u are in ikoyi. Just get a bus going to Iyana oworoshoki or oshodi from either osborne foreshore bustop or obalende. When u get to oshodi oke. Enter a bus going to mile2 get down before isolo or 5star bustop. By ur right you will see it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by tunamost: 11:15am On Dec 28, 2016
SCHOOLBUOY:
ion even know where ojo is......I believe u can find your way yo oshodi....can't you? the place ain't far to oshodi
Ocourse i can find my way from oshodi
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by tunamost: 11:17am On Dec 28, 2016
[quote author=wealth360 post=52324747][/quote]Fanx bro...Really appreciate
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by wealth360: 11:17am On Dec 28, 2016
SCHOOLBUOY:

It depends on where u are in ikoyi. Just get a bus going to Iyana oworoshoki or oshodi from either osborne foreshore bustop or obalende. When u get to oshodi oke. Enter a bus going to mile2 get down before isolo or 5star bustop. By ur right you will see it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by GboyegaD(m): 11:20am On Dec 28, 2016
Fortissimo502:

Guessing you meant Spring?
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I will go correct it now.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 28, 2016
What's the best dress code to wear to a visa interview
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by fregkay: 11:56am On Dec 28, 2016
cecemat:
no best dress code. You would be cool with shirt and Jean or a simple native attire. No be job interview so leave tie and jacket out. The koko is go and bring the visa my friend! grin

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by SCHOOLBUOY(m): 11:59am On Dec 28, 2016
@topmost ii think wealth has answered u....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by SCHOOLBUOY(m): 12:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
cecemat:
I pity you if you put on suit the heat that will catch you in the room hee nnn....the place is always crowded ....so put on the what you free in
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by SCHOOLBUOY(m): 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
cecemat:
I pity you if you put on suit the heat that will catch you in the room hee nnn....the place is always crowded ....so put on the what you free in...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by AsiwajuAfo001(m): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
sexyZee:
Hi, for the past two days i have bin following up as a guest hr...

I am a civil engineering graduate .. I need help for recommendations for scl in usa..
I prefer cheap, no gre, no english test.. thanks.

All graduate engineering courses in Cleveland state university requires GRE, don't bother applying without GRE
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nad95: 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2016
iekene:
In the Spirit of XMAS, i am giving away a premium magoosh account for those who would soon be taking GRE and TOEFL like me cry ... To enhance our success ... Send me a pm and assure me u wont change the password grin.. Thats all.. MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL..
Pls, I need the magoosh account. I promise not to change the password. My email is nnamdiokore97@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by believerspraise: 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
How old are you? and I dont mean that as an insult. You don't have to agree with my perspectives. The freedom of expression you advocate also requires you to respect opinions different from yours. "Suum cuique"; to each his own. Your discourtesy was unnecessary.
slimmy2005:
Are you expecting research articles or academic reviews? This is a forum where people can at least be themselves out of the box.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by shayhune: 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
believerspraise:
How old are you? and I dont mean that as an insult. You don't have to agree with my perspectives. The freedom of expression you advocate also requires you to respect opinions different from yours. "Suum cuique"; to each his own. Your discourtesy was unnecessary.

Before it was Tiger woods, now it's Believersunbelieverspraise. I don't know why people just can't desist from stirring up unnecessary fracas. Can't you just allow people be. I know you are seeking for attention. Now you have it. Pls enjoy it well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by tunamost: 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2016
SCHOOLBUOY:
@topmost ii think wealth has answered u....
D DHL Office is not by 5 star bus stop....its beside lagos state fire service....i had to treck back to fire service about 7-10 mins walk....Had to put this up for other people not to make same mistake.....Fanx guyz for taking out time to direct me...Really appreciate.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by skitkid2(m): 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
shayhune:

Before it was Tiger woods, now it's Believersunbelieverspraise. I don't know why people just can't desist from stirring up unnecessary fracas. Can't you just allow people be. I know you are seeking for attention Pls enjoy it well.
Enjoy, you're no different

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
AsiwajuAfo001:

All graduate engineering courses in Cleveland state university requires GRE, don't bother applying without GRE
You I'm Cleveland?
I'd like to know if they fund Msc. students
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Beelad(f): 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
tunamost:
Ocourse i can find my way from oshodi
Since you can find your way to oshodi. Take a bus going to mile 2 from oshodi. Drop at Toyota bus stop, DHL is just by the right when you alight. Its not far from oshodi.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by akins2016: 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2016
eniolagharxe:
PLEASE,ANYONE IN NEW JERSEY...PLEASE I NEED A PLACE TO STAY FOR A DAY BEFORE I CONNECT...PLEASE HELP A BROTHER
you better sleep at the airport.!!!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Beelad(f): 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
tunamost:
D DHL Office is not by 5 star bus stop....its beside lagos state fire service....i had to treck back to fire service about 7-10 mins walk....Had to put this up for other people not to make same mistake.....Fanx guyz for taking out time to direct me...Really appreciate.
I can see you've gone already. sorry you had to trek .just seeing the posts
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
believerspraise:
Look at how aggressive and bitter you are to a simple question being posed. Who is talking about freedom of expression. Go and sort your personal problems you're battling with or go fcu.k yourself.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
shayhune:

Before it was Tiger woods, now it's Believersunbelieverspraise. I don't know why people just can't desist from stirring up unnecessary fracas. Can't you just allow people be. I know you are seeking for attention. Now you have it. Pls enjoy it well.
Don't mind the toddler.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by kannyt01(m): 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
Pls i will need the magoosh account too thanks and God bless
iekene:
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by wealth360: 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
tunamost:

Am so sorry tunamost. I directed u wrongly. I usually follow dat route so I mix am up. Sorry. Congrats to u again.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by iCool(m): 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2016
I have put together some of the visa transcripts for Part10.

I had difficulties reading separate documents for Delayed and Approved from part7 so I put mine together.

The document has transcripts between pages 1 - 100, I hope to do others in batches too.

It also contains the most asked questions by the VO's, a letter format for contacting professors and the format for writing an Economic Hardship Letter amongst other things.

Very little editing was done, pasted them as copied. Will add to drop box and post link later.

Modified:
DropBox Link - https://www.dropbox.com/s/653ffw2ek577946/Part%2010_Visa%20Transcripts_1.rtf?dl=0

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by coobboy(m): 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
I need help on this

A Dropbox F1 visa renewal application was submitted with all documents intact, to DHL in Lagos. But was returned back with no visa on the passport, why is this so?

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (405)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.