Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Pls Which Laptop Is Good For Programming And Developing Apps - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls Which Laptop Is Good For Programming And Developing Apps (3056 Views)

Which Laptop Can I Get For 70-80k / Which Laptop Brand Do You Think Is The Best? / Which Laptop Brand Has The Best Battery Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Which Laptop Is Good For Programming And Developing Apps by umt13(m): 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
I am studying Electrical and Electronic s Engineering at the University of Maiduguri, heading to 300level i am going to take java programming as a Course. pls which laptop will be good for that
Re: Pls Which Laptop Is Good For Programming And Developing Apps by David25(m): 12:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
you don't need a special laptop for that. Any laptop of 4gb ram and 500hdd will do just fine.
Re: Pls Which Laptop Is Good For Programming And Developing Apps by searchng4love: 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
Lenovo T550....T540.... Thank me later.
If it's not a Mac it must be a Lenovo T540/550
Re: Pls Which Laptop Is Good For Programming And Developing Apps by Lexusgs430: 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
searchng4love:

Not even a Dell? Why the love for Mac and Lenovo?
Re: Pls Which Laptop Is Good For Programming And Developing Apps by umt13(m): 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
searchng4love:

Tanks Sire! Bt i also wana mod some apps and gona do som kind of web dsigns, autocad nd lots
Re: Pls Which Laptop Is Good For Programming And Developing Apps by umt13(m): 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Sire, it seems like dell is an Old version?
Re: Pls Which Laptop Is Good For Programming And Developing Apps by searchng4love: 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
Lexusgs430:

God forbid Dell I'll throw it down from the windows..... God forbid evil... Am talking about a 8-16G RAM and 24 hours power.... Corei7 military standard workstation.... Lenovo T550...a evil machine that will keep you glued....
There's a reason Mercedes Benz prefers Lenovo ThinkPad for diagnosis.... HP Dell Acer No way!
Re: Pls Which Laptop Is Good For Programming And Developing Apps by searchng4love: 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
umt13:

Tanks Sire! Bt i also wana mod some apps and gona do som kind of web dsigns, autocad nd lots
Even Inventor will run with 25 YouTube video pages open....
Re: Pls Which Laptop Is Good For Programming And Developing Apps by umt13(m): 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2016
searchng4love:
Even Inventor will run with 25 YouTube video pages open....
And what's the price of that Speedor
Re: Pls Which Laptop Is Good For Programming And Developing Apps by Lexusgs430: 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
searchng4love:

God forbid Dell I'll throw it down from the windows..... God forbid evil... Am talking about a 8-16G RAM and 24 hours power.... Corei7 military standard workstation.... Lenovo T550...a evil machine that will keep you glued....
There's a reason Mercedes Benz prefers Lenovo ThinkPad for diagnosis.... HP Dell Acer No way!

My Dell is an i7, 16GB RAM, 8 processors etc etc etc Not had any issues with it. Owned it for about 2 years, battery polarity still strong, no bits machine and it holds its own on all Applications and resource usage.
Make I throw am from or through the window?

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Laptop Is Good For Programming And Developing Apps by Lexusgs430: 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
umt13:

Sire, it seems like dell is an Old version?

Dell an old version? You need to update yourself!!
Re: Pls Which Laptop Is Good For Programming And Developing Apps by searchng4love: 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
throw it when am paasing.... I'll help u with it....but I have a massive bias 4 Lenovo ThinkPad

Lexusgs430:

My Dell is an i7, 16GB RAM, 8 processors etc etc etc Not had any issues with it. Owned it for about 2 years, battery polarity still strong, no bits machine and it holds its own on all Applications and resource usage.
Make I throw am from or through the window?
Re: Pls Which Laptop Is Good For Programming And Developing Apps by searchng4love: 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
Just 280k pere
umt13:

And what's the price of that Speedor
Re: Pls Which Laptop Is Good For Programming And Developing Apps by Lexusgs430: 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
searchng4love:
throw it when am paasing.... I'll help u with it....but I have a massive bias 4 Lenovo ThinkPad

Bias for Lenovo? I thought u were recommending Lenovo?
Re: Pls Which Laptop Is Good For Programming And Developing Apps by umt13(m): 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
searchng4love:
Just 280k pere

hmm i no be bubus son oooOo
i need dat one of 40k
Re: Pls Which Laptop Is Good For Programming And Developing Apps by searchng4love: 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
bias means that...yes... they're more rugged
Lexusgs430:

Bias for Lenovo? I thought u were[b] recommending Lenovo[/b]?
Re: Pls Which Laptop Is Good For Programming And Developing Apps by Lexusgs430: 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
searchng4love:
bias means that...yes... they're more rugged

Bias that I know means, hatred.
Re: Pls Which Laptop Is Good For Programming And Developing Apps by Lexusgs430: 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2016
umt13:

hmm i no be bubus son oooOo

i need dat one of 40k

40k laptop and we dey here dey debate laptops from 200k?
Diaris God o
Re: Pls Which Laptop Is Good For Programming And Developing Apps by searchng4love: 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2016
I just reviewed ur dictionary

Lexusgs430:

Bias that I know means, hatred.
Re: Pls Which Laptop Is Good For Programming And Developing Apps by searchng4love: 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2016
you nor see am?

Lexusgs430:

40k laptop and we dey here dey debate laptops from 200k?
Diaris God o
Re: Pls Which Laptop Is Good For Programming And Developing Apps by Lexusgs430: 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
searchng4love:
I just reviewed ur dictionary

Oya helep me more

Re: Pls Which Laptop Is Good For Programming And Developing Apps by searchng4love: 10:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Oya helep me more
Predisposition that's favorable towards Lenovo

A penchant for anything Lenovo
Propensity for Lenovo ThinkPad
An unfair preference for Lenovo ThinkPad to the exclusion of Dell products

I can go on and on.... Now you owe me $1500 for educating you in the use of language.
Re: Pls Which Laptop Is Good For Programming And Developing Apps by Lexusgs430: 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
searchng4love:

Predisposition that's favorable towards Lenovo

A penchant for anything Lenovo
Propensity for Lenovo ThinkPad
An unfair preference for Lenovo ThinkPad to the exclusion of Dell products

I can go on and on.... Now you owe me $1500 for educating you in the use of language.

If only you posted it in Hausa, I would be sending my bank manager to pay you the $1500
Re: Pls Which Laptop Is Good For Programming And Developing Apps by searchng4love: 7:11am On Aug 14, 2016
Lexusgs430:

If only you posted it in Hausa, I would be sending my bank manager to pay you the $1500
Akueyi monafiki ko?
Re: Pls Which Laptop Is Good For Programming And Developing Apps by Lexusgs430: 7:20am On Aug 14, 2016
searchng4love:

Akueyi monafiki ko?

Google translate, has simply sent you on a wild $chase
Re: Pls Which Laptop Is Good For Programming And Developing Apps by searchng4love: 7:24am On Aug 14, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Google translate, has simply sent you on a wild $chase
Put it on google translate you'll get nothing! I can't keep educating you on credit!
Re: Pls Which Laptop Is Good For Programming And Developing Apps by Lexusgs430: 7:40am On Aug 14, 2016
searchng4love:

Put it on google translate you'll get nothing! I can't keep educating you on credit!

Hence your wild $chase
Re: Pls Which Laptop Is Good For Programming And Developing Apps by Lexusgs430: 7:41am On Aug 14, 2016
searchng4love:

I truly hope you find the love you have been searching for
Re: Pls Which Laptop Is Good For Programming And Developing Apps by searchng4love: 7:46am On Aug 14, 2016
Lexusgs430:

I truly hope you find the love you have been searching for
Look at my moniker again albeit intelligently this time..... What do you see? You're brilliant stop seeing like a pedestrianic Nairalander
Re: Pls Which Laptop Is Good For Programming And Developing Apps by Lexusgs430: 7:49am On Aug 14, 2016
searchng4love:

Look at my moniker again albeit intelligently this time..... What do you see? You're brilliant stop seeing like a pedestrianic Nairalander

I am trying my hardest, I see nothing. All I see is still searching 4 love.
Re: Pls Which Laptop Is Good For Programming And Developing Apps by searchng4love: 8:01am On Aug 14, 2016
Lexusgs430:

I am trying my hardest, I see nothing. All I see is still searching 4 love.
Relax don't try hard. Go and eat something then coolly look again.
Re: Pls Which Laptop Is Good For Programming And Developing Apps by Lexusgs430: 8:06am On Aug 14, 2016
searchng4love:

Relax don't try hard. Go and eat something then coolly look again.

Ok. It's possibly or probably hunger blocking my sense of reasoning

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Install Windows From A Flash Drive Or Memory Card / How to Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection / An Estimate To Establish A Cyber Cafe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.