Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,024 members, 7,799,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Got A Busy Schedule?...the Solution Is Here - Adverts (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Got A Busy Schedule?...the Solution Is Here (27538 Views)

For Very Busy Parents And Business People! / Got A Busy Schedule?...contact Us / If You Are A 5 Minute Man During $3X , Solution Is Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Got A Busy Schedule?...the Solution Is Here by nysot(f): 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
Hello
Re: Got A Busy Schedule?...the Solution Is Here by nysot(f): 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2017
HNM
Re: Got A Busy Schedule?...the Solution Is Here by nysot(f): 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
Here for you
Re: Got A Busy Schedule?...the Solution Is Here by nysot(f): 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
Holla
Re: Got A Busy Schedule?...the Solution Is Here by stev1e(m): 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
nysot:
Holla

Hello nysot,

hope ur doing well.

I saw this post and checked from August last year till now and I must say, I'm impressed by your sheet doggedness and no-holds-barred approach to your business.

I'm Steven, a small business marketing consultant and strategist based in Lagos and I have some suggestions to help you improve on this:

First, this needs a massive credibility booster. Let me explain...

I believe from August last year till now, you must have gotten some clients for your service...Now what you do is take pictures of yourself and your "happy" clients - after successfully working with/for them - you'll need their permission for this...

You should also get their names, phone numbers and website address (this is optional)

You then post their pictures and contact details here and caption every single one stating what you did, and other significant information.

You post this on the PAGE 1 of this post.. .here's how!

Nairaland allows you to modify your posts so you edit some comments and replace them with the pictures...make sure its one picture (with caption, contact, etc)
per comment, then you spread them over the thread.

Know that pictures of your clients are not the only thing you can post here. You can also put up pictures of their companies.

The places you visit, some unexpected things that happened (maybe obstacles to completing the service and how you overcame them)

The next thing you need to know is nairaland is not a blog, its an online community where anybody can put up a post in the blink of an eye...so naturally you'll have competition.

Many people have a lot to do online and 90% of them read just the first page of any thread before jumping to the next one.

This is why I emphasized on putting the extra details in the first page, it allows people to save their valuable time while building a solid reputation for you.

Another thing I noticed is your continuous comments, I'm assuming you do this to keep the thread alive and trending so new people have access to it.

This is good but I advise you take a look at your options...

Your topic was created in the "Adverts" section and it has over 10,000 views.

Now pause for a moment and imagine what that would look like if your thread was created in the "Business" section of nairaland - Yes, where business men and women go to look for solutions to their business problems and ideas to grow and improve on their businesses.

This is possible and you should create a post there.

I remember creating one post for a friend 5 years ago that was a big help in getting his business to move forward.

Then, if you have made some money, you should talk to the admins and find out cost of putting a sponsored post on nairaland's homepage.

Here you are guaranteed of over 100k - 250k Nigerians reading your post (depending on title and position)

Not to talk of the new floods of clients you would be getting...and the money too.

Though I have to add that you shouldn't use this option if you're not ready to expand your business service.

So nysot, that's what I have for you this wonderful evening, I really do hope you make the best use of it.

I still have lots of strategies you can use in moving your small business forward.

If you're interested, call or whatsapp me on 09038801777.

Have a great day and God bless you!

Steven

1 Like

Re: Got A Busy Schedule?...the Solution Is Here by nysot(f): 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
Quality service guaranteed
Re: Got A Busy Schedule?...the Solution Is Here by nysot(f): 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
At your service..
Re: Got A Busy Schedule?...the Solution Is Here by nysot(f): 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
Just a call away
Re: Got A Busy Schedule?...the Solution Is Here by nysot(f): 1:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
Call us today
Re: Got A Busy Schedule?...the Solution Is Here by nysot(f): 7:57am On Sep 11, 2017
Tested and trusted
Re: Got A Busy Schedule?...the Solution Is Here by nysot(f): 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
Holla
Re: Got A Busy Schedule?...the Solution Is Here by nysot(f): 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
Simply the best..
Re: Got A Busy Schedule?...the Solution Is Here by nysot(f): 12:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
Hello
Re: Got A Busy Schedule?...the Solution Is Here by nysot(f): 9:46am On Sep 13, 2017
Call now
Re: Got A Busy Schedule?...the Solution Is Here by nysot(f): 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
Quality service always
Re: Got A Busy Schedule?...the Solution Is Here by nysot(f): 8:55am On Sep 15, 2017
Customer's satisfaction is our priority
Re: Got A Busy Schedule?...the Solution Is Here by nysot(f): 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
Happy Sunday
Re: Got A Busy Schedule?...the Solution Is Here by nysot(f): 10:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
grin
Re: Got A Busy Schedule?...the Solution Is Here by nysot(f): 11:17am On Sep 18, 2017
Holla
Re: Got A Busy Schedule?...the Solution Is Here by nysot(f): 4:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
At your service
Re: Got A Busy Schedule?...the Solution Is Here by nysot(f): 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
Holla
Re: Got A Busy Schedule?...the Solution Is Here by nysot(f): 12:16am On Sep 27, 2017
Here for you
Re: Got A Busy Schedule?...the Solution Is Here by nysot(f): 10:13am On Sep 27, 2017
Call today
Re: Got A Busy Schedule?...the Solution Is Here by nysot(f): 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hello
Re: Got A Busy Schedule?...the Solution Is Here by nysot(f): 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
Hiya
Re: Got A Busy Schedule?...the Solution Is Here by nysot(f): 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
Hiya..
Re: Got A Busy Schedule?...the Solution Is Here by nysot(f): 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
grin
Re: Got A Busy Schedule?...the Solution Is Here by nysot(f): 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
smiley
Re: Got A Busy Schedule?...the Solution Is Here by nysot(f): 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
Holla
Re: Got A Busy Schedule?...the Solution Is Here by nysot(f): 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
At your service
Re: Got A Busy Schedule?...the Solution Is Here by nysot(f): 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
We are at your service
Re: Got A Busy Schedule?...the Solution Is Here by nysot(f): 11:57am On Oct 10, 2017
Quality service guaranteed always

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (36) (Reply)

Sell Your Car Immediately With Carxus!!! / BECOME MILLIONARES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION / Buying On Ebay Now Available To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.