Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) (57696 Views)

Efe Ajagba Knocks Nigel Paul Out In Round One in 23 Seconds At RIO Olympics / Serena Williams Loses To Svitolina At Rio Olympics 2016 / Chierika Ukogu Representing Nigeria At Rio 2016 Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by Thukzee01(m): 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2016
Nelkoko:
a Japanese thinking better Dan our olodo presidiot
small small na
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by Kizyte(m): 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2016
Good
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by jiinxed: 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
nigeria has been made a laughing stock on the international stage grin grin

1 Like

Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
989900:

STFUareyouGod?
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by SafeAlhaji(m): 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
ipledge10:
A Japanese Mogul with Twitter handle @katsuyakatasu has promised to reward Nigeria Dream team Vi $30,000 each if they win Olympic gold medal, $20,000 if they win silver, and $10,000 each if they win Bronze

The account is a verified Twitter account.

Source: twitter.com

https://mobile.twitter.com/Sportive_23/status/764411537469702144
ok thank them for mme
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
U don hear? Mikel don score
STFUareyouG0d:
I doubt

1 Like

Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by redcliff: 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
mummyson26:
I dey suspect this man is like he won take style ask for our president's daughter zahra buhari hand, if not what his is relationship with the Nigerian team?

Or he has done football betting?

2 Likes

Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2016
atarapa:
U don hear? Mikel don score
I'm not even watching
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by onnenka: 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2016
Nigeria is now an object of pity.
Thanks to Buhari's wickedness.

1 Like

Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by austinbrown: 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
This man na ritualist, em wan use our players distiny take do business

1 Like

Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by kaakaa1(m): 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
Motivation for the team since the Country hasnf deemed it fit to motivate the team...

But this man may need something from Nigeria in the nearest future...
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by tartar9(m): 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
Sadly they won't win any sad
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by FroshGirl(m): 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2016
Go, dream team go 😠😢😚🙉💩🙊💏
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by ipledge10(m): 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
kaakaa1:
Motivation for the team since the Country hasnf deemed it fit to motivate the team...

But this man may need something from Nigeria in the nearest future...
i think the guy was suprised with our win against Japan
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by ipledge10(m): 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
tartar9:
Sadly they won't win any sad
we are in the semifinal already

1 Like

Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by martineinstein(m): 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2016
when ur country doesnt recognise u....others will
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by Decryptor(m): 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2016
mummyson26:
I dey suspect this man is like he won take style ask for our president's daughter zahra buhari hand, if not what his is relationship with the Nigerian team?

DUMBEST COMMENT I HAVE EVER READ ON NAIRALAND!

3 Likes

Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by kachnov(m): 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
cool but why?
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by ruggedadventure(m): 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I doubt
Why can't you believe in your country for once

Smh

1 Like

Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by zicoraads: 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
This is an embarrassment!
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by kgr8mike(m): 9:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
Y now
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by danwilliams4u(m): 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
Am suspecting this man want's to move his business to nigeria
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by Kgdavid(m): 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
sapiosexual1:
The man should kuku coman buy over our ministry of sports, infact we would dash him the entire ministry. That useless Dalung, a product of The Legendary Daura President, Cassandra The 1st, has turned our team to a public donation basket.
Growing up we used to be told by our elders and teachers that 'charity begins at home' buh ever since The Dullard came to power, it's either the saying has ceased to be true or Our home is not Nigeria. Today Chinese bailout, tomorrow Japanese donation, next tomorrow Canadian company. What are we even doing to help ourselves gan sef?

I'm genuinely curious, what is the origin of this Cassandra nickname??
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2016
ruggedadventure:

Why can't you believe in your country for once

Smh
which country? Nigeria? Boss, are you a learner?
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by successinlife: 10:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
mummyson26:

It is a biz strategy,he would have share in players endorsement and maybe right to their touring of Asia,espeially Japan if Nigeria eventually win any medals.Nigeria football teams are well respected in Asia.This people thinks Nigeria can do better in football if well managed.
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by Tundeiab(m): 10:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I doubt
Did they win Denmark or not?

So, my friend SHUTTHEFUCKUP Mehn!!!
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by Mariojane(f): 10:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
prettysolid:
Could it be he just genuinely loves the Nigerian team and as for all of you already thanking the man have you stopped to ask yourselves what his motive might be, maybe he has gambled and lot of money is involved.
my thought exactly. 99.9% says gamble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by dmltoyin(m): 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
That's a good one. But then, I don't see them winning any medal
shut the f*ck up, are you God
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by ruggedadventure(m): 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
which country? Nigeria? Boss, are you a learner?
We sha don win Denmark

Congrats on that

*pops alomo....mix it wit bullet
*takes a gulp
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
Tundeiab:

Did they win Denmark or not?

So, my friend SHUTTHEFUCKUP Mehn!!!
undecided undecided
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
Kgdavid:

I'm genuinely curious, what is the origin of this Cassandra nickname??
https://www.nairaland.com/3265702/buhari-inexplicably-deaf-own-advice#48141008
There you go my friend, knock urself out, lol
Re: katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) by Tundeiab(m): 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
undecided undecided

Try to believe in your country, man!

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osimhen Celebrates First Serie A Goal With #ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY Shirt / Diego Maradona's Doctor Under Investigation For Manslaughter (Photos) / Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.