Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,737 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard (45096 Views)

Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave / Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase / Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by Lukmann1: 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
lipsrsealed
Leave the corruptions alone, returned the economic back to how it were. we are starved, inflammation of price of things are killed people all day.

2 Likes

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by elmisti(m): 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
ah
Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by BABANGBALI: 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
Juliaann is it true?
Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2016
The people that used to chant "sai baba" are now saying "Haba baba"

4 Likes

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by HungryCork(m): 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2016
Sex don cheap. Maka feed my cork well

1 Like

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
to think this is just the beginning, we have till 2019 to enjoy the change

1 Like

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by happney65: 9:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
omolola15 come and see..mumu oshii... grin
Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by Rick9(m): 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
LudaChriz:

Buhari is a monumental failure!
his failures is paramount.

6 Likes

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by BraniacX(m): 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
JuliettaBitch:
Even Olosho's are affected by this scam change cheesy

Lalasticlala I don't believe this grin

You're lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2016

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by tabisegroup(m): 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2016
JuliettaBitch:

Bae ur gorgeously pretty. . i can't even comment on the thread again
Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by RichYoungNigga: 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2016
I love it
Make hunger kill all of una

1 Like

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by SeyiAyorinde(m): 9:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
No be person wey chop belleful dey f**k? Okun inu la fi n gbe tita

1 Like

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by segcymoor(m): 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2016
Na wa o
Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
The dumb, heartless, seif-serving nomad is technically DEAF! He won't listen....the diabolic dude is a gross WASTE of my vote! CURSED WAS D DAY I VOTED HIM!

1 Like

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by Ipisi(m): 10:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:
Worst govt ever liveth

Lalasticlala pls do the needful... Guys are not smiling

Na so oo
Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by Ipisi(m): 10:05pm On Aug 13, 2016
JuliettaBitch:

Pictures or Idonbilvit
Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by holluphemydavid(m): 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
Same set of commercial workers offer free sex when bubu won election, dem neva knw anytin
Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by JuliettaBitch(f): 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
tabisegroup:

Bae ur gorgeously pretty. . i can't even comment on the thread again
tongue
Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by LoveJesus87(m): 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:

cheesy cheesy

And GEJ right now will be like ...
Lolzzzzzz ah can't laff o.
Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by vislabraye(m): 10:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
malton:
undecided

Thief na thief. Simple.

All these shiit boils down to the fact that those people have the innate desire for crime. Just like money, hard times magnify who we truly are.

They may have been pilfering since long, but because there was plenty then, the acts were negligible.

A lot of innovative people are thriving. All these ones who want everything placed on their laps resort to crime because their benefactors no longer see awuf.

How a grown man will sit and expect everything to be handed to him on a platter is dumbfounding. You get strength to go steal but you no get strength to go work gainful jobs.

A majority of our youth have a lazy mentality, no thanks to the oldies who destroyed everything. But trying to blame this squarely on the government is nonsense.

During my undergrad, I used to label my lecturer, Dr. Ishaya, as an agent of doom, because he told us the truth to the face. "Times are hard, brace up or your faces will flatten out like slippers," he'd say. "the government ordinarily exists to create an enabling environment. Don't sit back and expect them to offer you jobs."

At the tail end of it all, it now looks like I owe him a great deal for shaping my perspective. Those words have been my guiding principle and have been proven true time and again.

Point noted. What amazes me is that if this happened under Gej, you will hear people cursing him. But now it's under Buhari's everyone has suddenly turned philosopher. Please don't absolve the government of any responsibility.
Like you said, " the government exists to create an enabling environment......" . But do we have an enabling environment ? Nigerian youths are not lazy. When you see a graduate wearing suit and selling akara on the road, you people hail him as hardworking. Isn't it pathetic

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by deflover(m): 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
holluphemydavid:
Same set of commercial workers offer free sex when bubu won election, dem neva knw anytin

shabi you follow fuc.k free wen dem offer am.....zombie angry angry angry
Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by ade3164(m): 10:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
even my cat ( dolphin) they fex, I have slash her food by 50%

3 Likes

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by Missonas(f): 10:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
rusher14:

Having come from a disciplined and committed family I understand that success is a journey that requires sacrifices.

I know this is alien to the average Nigerian but i believe in due time they'll understand.
Thats where u goof cos we have been sacrificing all our lives. They have taken our trust away. Its about time the govt sacrifices for us

2 Likes

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by Aroh48(m): 10:28pm On Aug 13, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
I'm not complaining I bouggled up since may last year. So the hardship is not surprise to me is like a four years course in the university. And I'm not longer in Yr one

The question is come 2019 will u people not still vote for the mayor ethnic group, because it seem a taboo for the five percent to lead
bro,I pity pple dat we vote for APC come 2019.I rather vote for the devil than vote for buhari.The problem is,which candidate we PDP and other parties produce come 2019,because the circle we continue.Recycling of old fools(politicians).When another party wins you we see those bastard decamping from thier parties.I still wonder wether the youths are the leaders of 2morow as they said.Those old slowpoke at the helm of affairs we never allow that dream to fulfill.

1 Like

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by hajilawal: 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
All na wash
Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by naijacentric(m): 10:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
Even my friend mr wada a northerner is not happy wif buhari

3 Likes

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by Leoswaggs(m): 10:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
rusher14:

Your name suits you nicely.
buh I will choose her over you anytime..see as she correct..

3 Likes

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by Stanbeto: 10:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
The just shall live by Faith
Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by chidextec: 10:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
I taught the oloshos promise to give free puna to every Tom and Harry if Buhari wins the presidency. grin grin why are they complaining nw...they should enjoy the change while it last.
Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by NICENEDU29: 10:53pm On Aug 13, 2016
rusher14:
People should create jobs for themselves and not resort to crime.
Mr. man, do you reason with your brain at all? where do you see the means of creating jobs for themselves? Do you expect them to cut parts of their body to creat the jobs? The people you see doing that may not really thieves and ordinarily may not have the intention of stealing. But they have been pushed to the wall by the bad economy and they have no other means of survival. If you are still seeing what to feed your family with, that is not how it is with others because all fingers are not equal. Please think with your brain.

6 Likes

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by rusher14: 11:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
Missonas:

Thats where u goof cos we have been sacrificing all our lives. They have taken our trust away. Its about time the govt sacrifices for us

There's a new government in town with a completely different attitude from the past. They've inherited a bankrupt nation low on morale and self belief.

The last elections exploited the inherent weakness in most Nigerians by being divisive. We were divided along religious and tribal grounds whilst the elite continued their frolicking.

The situation is grim but the stark reality is that the coffers were truly empty.

There's no export from Nigeria. We are over reliant on imported goods from petrol to ps4 game consoles.

We do not make even car tyres that we did in the 80s.

We have abandoned our strong areas of agriculture for filthy and cheap lucre.

The governments have failed us but more than anything the citizens have failed themselves by not being productive. We need to engage in positive ventures. Farming, processing agricultural products, creating finished and semi finished goods we have no business importing.
The Nigerian needs to rethink.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu / INEC Releases Photos Of Sample Ballot Boxes For 2019 Elections / Soludo Appoints Odinkalu, Bianca Ojukwu, Charly Boy, 12 Others Into Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.