Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard (45084 Views)

Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave / Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase / Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by rusher14: 11:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
NICENEDU29:

Mr. man, do you reason with your brain at all? where do you see the means of creating jobs for themselves? Do you expect them to cut parts of their body to creat the jobs? The people you see doing that may not really thieves and ordinarily may not have the intention of stealing. But they have been pushed to the wall by the bad economy and they have no other means of survival. If you are still seeing what to feed your family with, that is not how it is with others because all fingers are not equal. Please think with your brain.

It is not spirits that would create jobs but human beings.

1 Like

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by superflystan(m): 11:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
How pathetic how pple cry for a messiah...the Israelites in the bible did, but they killed him by their own plotting... people are easily overwhelmed by suffering,not matter how shortlived... they did rather prefer to to Egypt where milk and honey flowed...but put in mind the universal purpose unfolding.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by passionate88: 11:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
Buhari sef
Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by mikolo80: 11:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
JuliettaBitch:
By Evelyn Usman, Lagos, Francis Igata, Enugu

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/attention-buhari-hunger-induced-crime-increase/
you are an ignoramus
southern kaduna is predominantly Christian
so is bauchi adamawa and gombe
taraba plateau with pockets of Christians even in maiduguri and KatSina
may your ignorance consume you
say amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by passyhansome(m): 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
All that for me. Kai said change

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by MisterKings(m): 11:31pm On Aug 13, 2016
Thank God say I no vote am. I don't entirely blame the President I blame those people who sold their birthright and soul for indomie and a cup of rice to yell Sai Baba. Those people who cannot calm down and actually vote for the right person, I am not saying GEJ was the best or even played his card well by contesting again. To me they are all thieves, we need a jack bauer to come and cleanse this country by planting an atomic bomb in aso rock and lets start afresh. For as long as the same old people who claim to be cabals remain in power, naija no go move forward.

In advanced countries presidents and prime ministers resign when they see that they are not doing a good job. But these quarter to die old men want to remain in power and totally mess up everything before they leave for hell fire.

All those losers who keep saying that Buhari knows what he is doing and saying that things will be better and that GEJ messed things up before leaving. Those people don chop belle full, thats why they can open their mouth and let shit pour out...they are not seeing what people are seeing on the streets.

Meanwhile I am saving some money to buy a bicycle to travel to ghana since the cost of transport has reached the roof and airlines have stopped operating, this is getting out of leg. I just hope they dont invent a bag saying Naija Must Go.

3 Likes

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by aresssa: 11:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
[img]http://1.bp..com/-oQQutYoqh40/VWgPjV_a4JI/AAAAAAABbX8/ssyCcvlmYYw/s1600/PDP%2B1.jpg[/img]

More austerity measures coming – Okonjo-Iweala

By BusinessNews Staff on January 17, 2015
Following the continuous decline of the price of crude oil in the international market, the Federal Government on Thursday said it was preparing additional measures to mitigate the impact of the price drop on the Nigerian economy.

It also denied withdrawing the Medium

http://businessnews.com.ng/2015/01/17/austerity-measures-coming-okonjo-iweala/

Just a few months before the election and after looting and sharing us dry, the useless and incompetent okonjo told us to get ready for pain and suffering so STFU..

3 Likes

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
rusher14:
People should create jobs for themselves and not resort to crime.

Keep your mouth shut if you dont have something sensible to say. Create job my ass! Like that is done with bare mouth?

3 Likes

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by rusher14: 11:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
SerialGist:

Keep your mouth shut if you dont have something sensible to say. Create job my ass! Like that is done with bare mouth?

Who creates jobs spirits?

People should learn to gain skills to make a living.

Farming is a noble profession.

In other news, Efe wan kill person for boxing.

1 Like

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by aresssa: 11:40pm On Aug 13, 2016

By Kingsley Ighomwenghian (Lagos), David Agba (Abuja) and Igoniko Oduma (Yenagoa)
Despite what some have termed the looming doom hovering over the nation's horizon as a result of the crash in oil price, Co-ordinating Minister for the Economy and Minister of Finance, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, on Thursday assured of Nigeria's readiness to weather the storm, should the price slide further at the international market.

Brent crude oil futures fell below $74 per barrel on Thursday after the group decided not to cut production, despite global oversupply.

Meanwhile, according to Reuters.com, Brent crude dropped to $73.80 a barrel, its lowest since August 2010, before paring losses to last trade down $3.71 on the day at $74.01.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201411280091.html

Suffering is coming when oil was $74.01/PB

These Igbos were shouting GEJ till 2019 while the same GEJ and his gang were looting and sharing us to the broke house and also telling us to get ready to suffer...smh..

4 Likes

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by FILEBE(m): 12:03am On Aug 14, 2016
JuliettaBitch:
Even Olosho's are affected by this scam change cheesy

Lalasticlala I don't believe this grin

Safe to call yoy Biatch? Nawa o. Ladies and self esteem dey fight. Must u ladies condescend this low? U are glad u are a bitch?

1 Like

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by Mykelpato(m): 12:04am On Aug 14, 2016
From "Sai baba" to "Chai baba"
Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by gemale(m): 12:06am On Aug 14, 2016
Satan go punish devil if I allow make dis awuf waka pass me. Na 2 storm d nearest ashy joint wt 500 knack 1 ashy dere till she no go fit waka well 4 @ least 1 wk.
Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by Mrakthedream(m): 12:10am On Aug 14, 2016
Hmmmm...
Commercial sex workers who are also affected by the
economic downturn have devised new means of survival.
This time around, some of them passionately beg for as
low as N200 to N500 to feed . Investigation carried by
Saturday Vanguard showed that some commercial sex
workers are unable to pay rents for their brothels, owing
to the plunge in patronage.
For instance, some of them who used to attend to five to
ten customers a day, end up having just two or no
patronage. One of them who lives in a brothel around
Okota lamented “ This era is really affecting us. We can
not even feed anymore, let alone to pay our rents. A
service that we ordinarily charged between N1500 to
N2000 has been reduced to N700, yet nobody
dey come “ she revealed that some of them even buy
food on credit."

Mixty my good friend,how true is this quote?...
Please leave madam(I don't know what I took from her to deserve yeye ban) out of this..it is just a question.
Who ask no dey lost..Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by viki84(m): 12:15am On Aug 14, 2016
Abeg joor. oloshos for my area na still 500. e nor reach their side

2 Likes

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by prettyboi1(m): 12:27am On Aug 14, 2016
JuliettaBitch:

Bae, that is God for you!

One thing they don't knw is that GEJ was God sent, they can't gang up against him in that evil manner and expect to go scot free.

Evil and failure shall be their companion throughout this four year period

Mumu,...and who will suffer it? Some of you just curse yourselves because you want to curse another person by all means. If evil and failure follows them, is it not you that would still suffer it? Your 'evil and failure' has not even started following them yet and you're already complaining bitterly, how will your life be when the 'evil and failure' starts following them?

3 Likes

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by totorimi: 12:29am On Aug 14, 2016
Just look at a nation blessed with everything, perfect climatic conditions, rich agricultural landscape, able bodied youths. No natural disasters unlike other countries yet the nation suffers. My Bible tells me in Proverbs 29:2 When the godly are in authority, the people rejoice. But when the wicked are in power, they groan.

When people who swore to spill blood of baboon and monkey if they fail to be elected are in power what do you expect. It is totally a disaster that in all the whole country of 170million people this is the best we can get. Saving the country is not difficult once the righteous are in authority.
Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by kollyp2000(m): 12:48am On Aug 14, 2016
Who's Lalasticlala?
Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by fawaz050(m): 1:06am On Aug 14, 2016
totorimi:
Just look at a nation blessed with everything, perfect climatic conditions, rich agricultural landscape, able bodied youths. No natural disasters unlike other countries yet the nation suffers. My Bible tells me in Proverbs 29:2 When the godly are in authority, the people rejoice. But when the wicked are in power, they groan.

When people who swore to spill blood of baboon and monkey if they fail to be elected are in power what do you expect. It is totally a disaster that in all the whole country of 170million people this is the best we can get. Saving the country is not difficult once the righteous are in authority.
And By the Righteous You Meanundecided
Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by Decryptor(m): 1:12am On Aug 14, 2016
This was the case of an Ordinary National Diploma student of the Lagos State Polytechnic, Mayowa whose school fees was removed from his bag while on transit. It took his parents three months to raise N45,000 for his school fees , a delay that almost cost him his admission. As if that was not enough, his bag in which he hid the money was torn, from where the money was removed without his knowledge. He attempted suicide saying he did not know how his parents could raise another school fee.

When Mayowa and his parents were shouting Sai Baba by this time in 2014, they no remember abi? I heard the hunger and hardship is more intense in the South West! I don't pity anybody who voted or supported this govt. My neighbour who used to be an APC "Neighbour to Neighbour" activist came to ask me to lend him N500 the other day. I had some money with me though but i no gree give am.
Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by Mrakthedream(m): 1:14am On Aug 14, 2016
prettyboi1:

Mumu,...and who will suffer it? Some of you just curse yourselves because you want to curse another person by all means. If evil and failure follows them, is it not you that would still suffer it? Your 'evil and failure' has not even started following them yet and you're already complaining bitterly, how will your life be when the 'evil and failure' starts following them?
I wonder o..Some of them think Buhari and co will be drinking Garri upandan when the "evil and failure" start following them.
Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by Mrakthedream(m): 1:16am On Aug 14, 2016
JuliettaBitch:

One thing they don't knw is that GEJ was God sent, they can't gang up against him in that evil manner and expect to go scot free.

Who is 'God sent" and who is a "bi.tch" oooo..Tell me Biko.
Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by Fvckboy: 1:19am On Aug 14, 2016
Newmanluckyman:
As it was in 1985/1986 so it is today. A Leopard can't change its color.
na for naija i see say ppu dey put mouth for wetin dem knw nothing about...
1985/86 was not buhari's regime it was ibb's...
and if we have gej as our president now naira would have soar higher probably 700 to the us dollar...
and any country there's inflation, d govt of dat particular country will try to contain it by reducing the money in circulation so that demand would force price to decline
Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by theadvocatus(m): 1:33am On Aug 14, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
I'm not complaining I bouggled up since may last year. So the hardship is not surprise to me is like a four years course in the university. And I'm not longer in Yr one

The question is come 2019 will u people not still vote for the mayor ethnic group, because it seem a taboo for the five percent to lead

did the same people not vote for 5%in 2011?

let's no question people's choices but put hands on deck to make Nigeria work for all and sundry!

#iBow
Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by dotedote: 1:37am On Aug 14, 2016
Frustrated soul
LudaChriz:

May God pilot your life the way Buhari is piloting Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by bittertruthz: 2:41am On Aug 14, 2016
JuliettaBitch:
By Evelyn Usman, Lagos, Francis Igata, Enugu

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/attention-buhari-hunger-induced-crime-increase/
Anybody using hunger to justify crime is sick and need rehabilitation..... if you want to see hunger go to Burkina Faso yet they are the most quiet and peaceful country in west Africa.
Go to Gambia, Guinea you will see hunger face to face, yet you will see BDC operators standing on the road with bag of Ghana must go filled with dollars, pounds and Euros.
Western union operates like baba ijebu shop with no police on guard. Their banks have no police presence.

Hunger or no hunger. Nigerians like crime because they want to make it big and save money to contest election.
They want to be rich by fire by force.

3 Likes

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by chosen6(f): 2:48am On Aug 14, 2016
ikechu1:
Damn!!!!!!

Thieves are now invading people houses just to steal food only. Jesus.
Buhari this your change, even Satan would run from am

Anyway CHANGE!!!!!!

I keep saying it, the only people I pity having to go through this change is SS and SE. Why? Because neither voted for the change. I pity both side and a little vexed at ipob too. If they didn't boycott the election, the ppl that listened to them would have voted and might have changed the outcome of the election. Smh!!
No! The result of the election was pre-determined by certain local and foreign powers. Did you forget that Nnamdi Kanu even before the election announced on air on Radio Biafra that Buhari will win with 2million votes+?
Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by adeusolu: 3:24am On Aug 14, 2016
rusher14:

Having come from a disciplined and committed family I understand that success is a journey that requires sacrifices.

I know this is alien to the average Nigerian but i believe in due time they'll understand.

just like buhari sacrificed 65 million dollars for muslim pilgrims going for hajj

just like buhari sacrifice the millitary to go after cattle rustlers in katsina,zamfara and other far northern states but refused to sacrifice the same ministry to protect victims of Fulani herdsmen murderous wickedness.

ZOMBIE

1 Like

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by FreeWorld23: 4:57am On Aug 14, 2016
[s]
JuliettaBitch:

[/s]God sent my a$$
Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by stambouli: 5:01am On Aug 14, 2016
I salute ur moniker ,what a name
Oluwabusobomi:
APC is another name for failure
Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by kingIkay(m): 5:01am On Aug 14, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:
Worst govt ever liveth

Lalasticlala pls do the needful... Guys are not smiling
Ee dey ur side too?? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: I Am Smarter Than Bukola Saraki Politically / RCCG Trends As Adeboye, Kumuyi Keep Mum Hours To Presidential Election / UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.