Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Yaradua Should Resign With Immediat Effect! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yaradua Should Resign With Immediat Effect! (2054 Views)

Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu / Saraki’s Poor Defence: Why He Should Resign Or Be Impeached / PDP Chief Asks Mu'azu To Resign With Immediate Effect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yaradua Should Resign With Immediat Effect! by dbigdaddy: 3:31pm On Sep 25, 2009
If we are to be honest with ourselves, this man is the most unfit president of Nigeria in history.
It's not just that he's very sick but under his watch Nigeria a sick nation is now on a life support. People lets get together and ask this man to go. It's not given that a president must complete his term if he's as inept and non performing as this man. Please go away, you are a big embarassment to the nation. Same goes for all the roques you condone in your government.

Please go and go now so you can die in peace.
Re: Yaradua Should Resign With Immediat Effect! by numidian: 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2009
d big we are working on registering a political party in nigeria,we are working frantically in the diaspora,we would like to join forces in nigeria so as to function back home, we need ppl who are willing to run things with us ,feel free to join us
Re: Yaradua Should Resign With Immediat Effect! by kosovo(m): 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2009
@dbig_daddy
If we are to be honest with ourselves, this man is the most unfit president of Nigeria in history.
It's not just that he's very sick but under his watch Nigeria a sick nation is now on a life support. People lets get together and ask this man to go. It's not given that a president must complete his term if he's as inept and non performing as this man. Please go away, you are a big embarassment to the nation. Same goes for all the roques you condone in your government.

Please go and go now so you can die in peace
i second the motion, anyone else?
Re: Yaradua Should Resign With Immediat Effect! by Goldmind1(m): 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2009
I also in full support of that.
Re: Yaradua Should Resign With Immediat Effect! by Bialegend(m): 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2009
@ poster, we are in ONE nigeria and he should not in any way resign nor go anywhere. He is here to stay. Were you all not among those that celebrated him as the first graduate, lecturer president of your silly country nigeria? One stupid forum member named mikeansy saw sanusi dressed on suit on the pages of newspapers during his first days of appointment as the CBN governor and immediately declared him as fit to be president of nigeria because of the way his suit fitted his body. Imagine such a clown. I warned the idiot then to stop hailing sanusi because of his suit and reminded him all he said about (first graduate and lecturer president as the best thing to have happened to nigeria) when yar'adunce was selected by OBJ. Now, go back to the clown mikeansy's posts about sanusi and see for yourself what the idiot has turned to.
Re: Yaradua Should Resign With Immediat Effect! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2009
I did not know I had commented on this thread.

Anybody can make of me what they like but i doubt most guys on Nairaland think I am more delusional than Bialegend.

Grow up and stop being a fool. You will die in your own anger and hatred. I am suprised you have not hanged yourself yet.

You have shown time and time again a lack of ability to stay on topic. All I can say is grow up and stop being a fool.
Re: Yaradua Should Resign With Immediat Effect! by Rosabelle(f): 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2009
I dont know whats going on, but Im scared. The guy seems to be more in Saudi than in nigeria. I repeat, Nigeria is too big and too great a nation to condone a president who has been on sabatical since he entered office. Theres something wrong oh people.
A whole UN general aseembly he has missed twice in a role. What is his plan for nigeria? I hope we're safe oh, cos Im not tribalistic, but you cant trust these northerners.
Re: Yaradua Should Resign With Immediat Effect! by Rosabelle(f): 11:02pm On Sep 25, 2009
@mikeansy and bialegend, please take this your fight somewhere else. Abeg. The topic is too serious to start a petty fight. We're in the politics section. Abeg. Its too early in the thread.
Re: Yaradua Should Resign With Immediat Effect! by Bialegend(m): 11:04pm On Sep 25, 2009
mikeansy:

I did not know I had commented on this thread.

Anybody can make of me what they like but i doubt most guys on Nairaland think I am more delusional than Bialegend.

Grow up and stop being a fool. You will die in your own anger and hatred. I am suprised you have not hanged yourself yet.

You have shown time and time again a lack of ability to stay on topic. All I can say is grow up and stop being a fool.

Ewu, arrss licking have really blocked your senses. Your brain is full of shits, kaka.
Re: Yaradua Should Resign With Immediat Effect! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 25, 2009
Bialegend:

Ewu, arrss licking have really blocked your senses. Your brain is full of shits, kaka.

Please I beg you in the name of God, don't mention my name and that retards name in the same sentence

I have not even commented on this topic before he mentioned my name
Re: Yaradua Should Resign With Immediat Effect! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2009
Independence will soon be your solution for your he-goat not impregnating your female goats

Fool!!!!!!!!!!!

You will die very soon in your hatred and anger.

You are just a big coward, na for Nairaland you want to fight independence? If you truly believe in it as you claim you will go and aquire amunition and independence will be granted you and and the little farm you have in your backyard. fool.
Re: Yaradua Should Resign With Immediat Effect! by Bialegend(m): 11:42pm On Sep 25, 2009
mikeansy:

Independence will soon be your solution for your he-goat not impregnating your female goats

Fool!!!!!!!!!!!

You will die very soon in your hatred and anger.

You are just a big coward, na for Nairaland you want to fight independence? If you truly believe in it as you claim you will go and aquire amunition and independence will be granted you and and the little farm you have in your backyard. fool.
Awusa arrss kissing son of Ukpabi Asika, we don't suffer people like you gladly in Igboland. Don't worry, immediately after our independence which is soon, people like you will be rounded up and thrown into concentration camp that will be built at Enugu where you will suffer till death. Sabo, you should be afraid cause the end time is nearing.
Re: Yaradua Should Resign With Immediat Effect! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 25, 2009
The beauty of Igboland is that nobody can coarece anyone into doing anything the don't want,

otherwise you will not be wasting you time on the internet, your army would have been on the streets bullying everyone else to listen to you.

The reason you are on the internet fooling yourself is because you can't do it on the streets.
Re: Yaradua Should Resign With Immediat Effect! by Bialegend(m): 12:19am On Sep 26, 2009
mikeansy:

The beauty of Igboland is that nobody can coarece anyone into doing anything the don't want,

otherwise you will not be wasting you time on the internet, your army would have been on the streets bullying everyone else to listen to you.

The reason you are on the internet fooling yourself is because you can't do it on the streets.
Ewu awusa, so you knew about the bolded part above, yet you prefer to stay in a country where such is not tolerated and even wanted Igbo people that doesn't tolerate such nonsense obtained in your nigeria to stay behind with you and wait for imaginary god's salvation. Nincompoops, arrss licking, saboteur almajiri block head. BIAFRA IS THE WAY FORWARD. Go die if you don't like it.
Re: Yaradua Should Resign With Immediat Effect! by assetstrip(m): 12:49am On Sep 26, 2009
Listen NL's i think the existence of Nigeria is on the brink, no jokes, this yaradua chap is having a laugh I mean seriously world leaders are in NY for the UN summit and this chap goes to Saudi Arabia to open a university, this guy is winding us up, he doesn't give a flying f**ck about Nigeria. He should be coming back to Nigeria to meet anarchy in the streets with people demanding he step down ASAP !! Every tom,dick and harry is taking the piss with Nigeria right now coz we ourselves are folding our arms while the country is burning.
Re: Yaradua Should Resign With Immediat Effect! by Rosabelle(f): 8:09am On Sep 26, 2009
Im telling you. There is somethign wrong. War has never been the way forward, all nations who have had it still have the nasty scars till today, but people need to rise up in nigeria. We cant keep sitting down. A whole UN general assembly. He has NEVER been to one. He's always sending people.
See us we were abusing Obasanjo when he was travelling up and down (and even made it into guinnes book as most travelled president of all time), ase we didnt know worse was coming. This one has annexed his govenrment to saudi.
Re: Yaradua Should Resign With Immediat Effect! by Sine1: 8:24am On Sep 26, 2009
Any particular reason why you believe should he resign?
I think he is doing OK in my books. . . I wasn't expecting a Utopian society and a country is only as good as the people within it.
Re: Yaradua Should Resign With Immediat Effect! by Rosabelle(f): 8:28am On Sep 26, 2009
Sine1:

I think he is doing OK in my books. . . I wasn't expecting a Utopian society and a country is only as good as the people within it.
Because he is absent. Period. He is ill and is more in hospital that in his office, and even when he is in office, nothing gets done because he is ill. A country might just be as good as the people in it, and the leader always comes from the people, but the people can decide they want different. We should not be content with nonsence. And I dont know if you know this, but a leader can also fail his people, and thats what yaradua is on his way to doing.
Re: Yaradua Should Resign With Immediat Effect! by Sine1: 8:40am On Sep 26, 2009
Thanks Rosabelle for your reply.

I believe Yar'Adua's health will affect his ability in office but not to the extent of failure. Besides, what is failure? Because former President Obasanjo and indeed all other military leaders are thought to have failed us. So we see that truly, a leader comes from and is representative of the people. None of our Presidents have or can ever be 'God on earth' so to speak simply because they are only as human (and Nigerian) as us. . .they have our values, beliefs and mind states. They are just Nigerians like the rest of us.
Re: Yaradua Should Resign With Immediat Effect! by Rosabelle(f): 8:48am On Sep 26, 2009
Something as important as the UN general assembly, which he has missed consecutively since his coming into office puts us in worse light than before. Whether he is nigerian like us or not, a leader has responsibility and we cant help him shenk that responsibility under the guise of being a nigerian like us. He is a leader and his job is to act for the people.
He knows he is ill and has been since he entered office. Instead of doing what might be right and getting things together, he goes on his personal escursions, whilst nigeria stays leaderless. This is what makes a coup easy to plan. The president is absent.
There is now the G20 which in the next 2yrs (caused by the global financial crises) would almost completely replace the G8. India and Brazil now have permanent seats on the G20. Where is Nigeria A whole nigeria. Richer and more blessed than any other nation I know. Where is she? Our president is in Suadi Arabia!,  OPENING A SCHOOL
Re: Yaradua Should Resign With Immediat Effect! by Sine1: 8:58am On Sep 26, 2009
But if he had attended the UN Meeting responses would still be negative. . . as they were when he attended the G8 summit, if you recall. Is Yar'Adua truly to blame for the Nation's troubles? and would his resignation solve these woes?
Re: Yaradua Should Resign With Immediat Effect! by SkyBlue1: 9:00am On Sep 26, 2009
Sine1:

WOW. I am very curious, please do tell. Inform us what Yar Adua has done in over two years in your book to warrant a pass mark. I am dying to know. Please Please Please. Perhaps we have all been blind to his leadership panache, so do enlighten.
Re: Yaradua Should Resign With Immediat Effect! by Rosabelle(f): 9:10am On Sep 26, 2009
Sine1:

But if he had attended the UN Meeting responses would still be negative. . . as they were when he attended the G8 summit, if you recall. Is Yar'Adua truly to blame for the Nation's troubles? and would his resignation solve these woes?
He should still have attended. I dont know if youve noticed, but Obama doesnt get a pass mark for anythign he does. And he's trying his best. Clinton, as loved as he was, was insulted on a daily basis for not doing enough. Merkel in germany is abused constantly. Sorkozy same. The countries with the best systems have their people on their necks, constantly critisizing them, cos they have to keep them on their toes. Why should we nigeria who hasnt even achieved a lot suddenly be content with a yaradua??
One of the things you sign up for as a leader, is that people only appreciate you in retrospect. IF you do your home work. Thats the way we human beings are. Yaradua is not the cause of our problems, but if he's not going to alleviate some of them, he should kindly give way to someone else. Nigerias problems wont be solved in 10 or 15 yrs. We have a whole lot of work to do. But we have to start NOW, And having a president on sabatical will not help. He is a liability.
Re: Yaradua Should Resign With Immediat Effect! by Bialegend(m): 9:10am On Sep 26, 2009
Sine1:

Bia, this almajiri, will you take this your almajiri discussion to www.kanoonline.com where porous heads like you converges for silly discussions. Don't even know why some who should know better are discussing with your type. Yes, yar'adull shouldn't resign. Hope you are ok now? Now leave this place and go to where you belong. Ewu awusa.
Re: Yaradua Should Resign With Immediat Effect! by Sine1: 9:11am On Sep 26, 2009
Hi Sky Blue there's really no need to address others with such sarcastic remarks. . . this is one of my first posts and I was rather insulted.
Thanks  smiley
Now I had just posed a question asking what we would cite as reasons for his resignation. . .Would it be things he hadn't done or things he had done wrong?
Re: Yaradua Should Resign With Immediat Effect! by Sine1: 9:13am On Sep 26, 2009
Bialegend
I am a Yoruba man so I really do not understand a lot of the things you posted.
Why the random insults thrown towards me?
Re: Yaradua Should Resign With Immediat Effect! by SkyBlue1: 9:15am On Sep 26, 2009
Sine1:

Hi Sky Blue there's really no need to address others with such sarcastic remarks. . . this is one of my first posts and I was rather insulted.
Thanks  smiley
Now I had just posed a question asking what we would cite as reasons for his resignation. . .Would it be things he hadn't done or things he had done wrong?

LOL. Apologies if you felt insulted but why not read through the post again? Perhaps the fact that you think it was sarcasm reveals that you are knowledgeable of the less than stellar effort (to put it ridiculously kindly) of our current president. He has on my account pretty much done nothing and on the few ocassions he has acted it has been actions geared towards retrogression. I would not even bother trying to make a list, it would be far easier to actually state one good thing he has done. If you can't name any then why tell us he has been "OK"? Isn't that deception?
Re: Yaradua Should Resign With Immediat Effect! by Rosabelle(f): 9:15am On Sep 26, 2009
Sine1:

Thanks  smiley
lol. You better not be offended oh, cos more is coming your way. Let me tell you for your information ehn, I joined this Nairaland a month ago and its like a market place. Youre going to have to take a lot of abusing, and so just get ready for it. You'D have to ignore snide remarks and insults, cos there will be many and you cant answer all. So just state your case and keep to it. lol
Re: Yaradua Should Resign With Immediat Effect! by Bialegend(m): 9:16am On Sep 26, 2009
Sine1:

Bialegend
I am a Yoruba man so I really do not understand a lot of the things you posted.
Why the random insults thrown towards me?
Yes, you sounds like one and also like an awusa and probably a muslim. Now, leave this forum cause it's not meant for your type that knows only how to settle for and be contented with less. Now, leave, i said.
Re: Yaradua Should Resign With Immediat Effect! by Sine1: 9:26am On Sep 26, 2009
grin
@ roasbelle and Sky blue
Why would people just go around insulting each other? grin Well thanks il try to stay clear of posters like Bialegend. . .

@Sky Blue
My problem is not with Yar'Adua to be honest. I really believe that he is a representative of the people. An ordinary Nigerian like the rest of us.If we move backwards and note our past leaders, we can see that they are simply Nigerian in values and behaviour. . .Nothing More Nothing less. . they all have the same mind frame, the same approach to problems and so forth. These are not 'God on Earth'. If given the opportunity to lead many of us would be in the same conundrum as they are! Our development does not depend on the 'Nigerian leader' as some of us may put it but on 'Nigerian People'. . . because the Leader is SIMPLY a representative of the people.
Re: Yaradua Should Resign With Immediat Effect! by Rosabelle(f): 9:36am On Sep 26, 2009
Sine1:

grin
@Sky Blue
My problem is not with Yar'Adua to be honest. I really believe that he is a representative of the people. Our development does not depend on the 'Nigerian leader' as some of us may put it but on 'Nigerian People'. . . because the Leader is SIMPLY a representative of the people.
And thats where I think youre wrong. A leader OWES his people to lead them. A leader HAS TO know better, otherwise we could all individually be president. One person has to take the lead and he might come from among the people, but he has the responsibility to take decisions the average man cannot. The leader owes his people just as much as the people owe him-by being followers.
Our development does depend on the leader, cos he will make rules that the people should follow. It is his vision that will lead the people. Otherwise WHAT is he leader for?
So lets drop this attitude of believing the leader will always act like the people. He should not. He should be an example.
I think we've so gotten used to a society without role models, people dont know what it is to have leaders who stand out. We should all not be the same. Some people will lead and some will follow, and our demand is that those who lead are distinct. Demanding that they be same as the everyday man, or accepting this, is the mentality that helps our leaders fail.
There was a time america was called the wild west cos everyone shot everyone for the slightest of reasons. Lincoln was president at that time,and he had vision and is one of the greatest leaders of all times. Not many americans at that time thought like him, but he layed foundation stones america built on.
Please lets stop with this excuse of the leader being liek the people. The average man on the street should have a reason why the president is leader and not him , the acara seller. There must be a difference
Re: Yaradua Should Resign With Immediat Effect! by Bialegend(m): 9:41am On Sep 26, 2009
Bia Rosabelle, you have time to teach someone whose culture and backward religion thought him not to ask questions and always fall in line regardless of how he is being treated.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aspirants With History Of Defections / Bombshell: Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha’s Death / My Life In Exile, By Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.