Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes (24270 Views)

Adorable Photo Of Actress Omoni Oboli And Her Husband / Kerry Washington & Her Husband, Nnamdi Asomugha At 33rd Independent Spirit Award / Cute Photo Of Omoni Oboli And Chidinma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes by Crixina(f): 11:59pm On Aug 13, 2016
I don't really like the way people use hash tags these days, it makes reading kind of tedious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes by faitheverest(f): 12:01am On Aug 14, 2016
Cool picture
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes by GodblessNig247(m): 12:28am On Aug 14, 2016
Ginaz:
Gosh, this woman is so pretty, I hope to be fit and slim as her after dropping 3 kids grin

And by the way, Glo network is crap, total rubbish. Crap network, crap shiit! I can't even chat, what the hell is wrong with them. Tortoise moves faster than Glo angry

You look good!
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes by kingIkay(m): 12:57am On Aug 14, 2016
They cute AF
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes by saudyarmani(m): 2:04am On Aug 14, 2016
...money at work
micfoley:
Nice. Her husband looks very young o
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes by Nobody: 2:26am On Aug 14, 2016
Vince77:

not when they prefer to friend-zone their best friend
It would interest you to know that most men actually friend-zone themselves undecided
If she says she's not interested in dating you move on. Stop waiting in the friend zone hoping she changes her mind. A lady who truly wants a guy won't pretend for too long tongue
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 5:18am On Aug 14, 2016
Handsomecole:
Fresh and Good looking young woman, she's obviously immune to the current "economic change" . Well she's lucky to be married to an IGBO man, what do you expect.
hope the man no be drug peddler.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 14, 2016
Vince77:

Lol
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes by seguno2: 6:53am On Aug 14, 2016
femolacqua:
Wow, this really shows a real chemistry.

Photo-opp tinz, bro.
I sure say Doro-bucket has photos of real chemistry with her estranged, suicidal husband.
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes by NevetsIbot(m): 7:01am On Aug 14, 2016
Ginaz:
Gosh, this woman is so pretty, I hope to be fit and slim as her after dropping 3 kids grin

And by the way, Glo network is crap, total rubbish. Crap network, crap shiit! I can't even chat, what the hell is wrong with them. Tortoise moves faster than Glo angry
Ginaz. Then stop eating carbs everytime and lolipop ngbo? And.... Please, go for morning jogs. Honestly, you'd be fit. And being fit is COOL
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes by NevetsIbot(m): 7:04am On Aug 14, 2016
Vince77:

a moment of silence for our potential (brothers) husbands in the friendzone

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes by amakajewel(f): 7:09am On Aug 14, 2016
when will ppl celebrate me like dis jare...just riding bike with hubby is news already grin tongue
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes by Tedassie(m): 7:32am On Aug 14, 2016
nikkypearl:
they look alike tho'
yeah,thought i was the only one that noticed.
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes by dabimzy(f): 8:23am On Aug 14, 2016
God, money,love and trust are the roots of happy marriage.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 11:39am On Aug 14, 2016
micfoley:
Nice. Her husband looks very young o
am telling u
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes by 99foxxy(f): 11:42am On Aug 14, 2016
They look alike, cute couple.
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes by drunkpunk(m): 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ginaz:

*Puts on hotspot just for you alone...
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes by drunkpunk(m): 10:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
amakajewel:
when will ppl celebrate me like dis jare...just riding bike with hubby is news already grin tongue
We meet again... Small world
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes by LoveJesus87(m): 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
dabimzy:
God, money,love and trust are the roots of happy marriage.
Hello dearie smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo And Charly Boy Pose For Photos Together / Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video) / Linda Ejiofor's Lookalike. Striking Resemblance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.