Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,216 members, 7,780,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:43 PM

Linda Ikeji To Launch A TV And Radio Show, Shares Photos Of Her Office & Studio - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji To Launch A TV And Radio Show, Shares Photos Of Her Office & Studio (38861 Views)

Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh / Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year / Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji To Launch A TV And Radio Show, Shares Photos Of Her Office & Studio by Elle277(f): 11:28am On Aug 14, 2016
Linda you deserve it and more..God bless you!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji To Launch A TV And Radio Show, Shares Photos Of Her Office & Studio by Heineken(m): 11:36am On Aug 14, 2016
Linda isn't doing badly. May God bless us too...
Re: Linda Ikeji To Launch A TV And Radio Show, Shares Photos Of Her Office & Studio by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 14, 2016
buharisbae:
Linda ikeji set to have her TV radio program as she set in the completion of her studio and her office (personal lounge ) she shared some image of her studio and her office
Beautiful woman she is truly an inspiration congrats lady

See photos below
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJETf60D3aC/?hl=en

Nice One, Great Mentor!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji To Launch A TV And Radio Show, Shares Photos Of Her Office & Studio by columbus007(m): 11:46am On Aug 14, 2016
Tallesty1:
Shut up you fool. You think I am from a poor and broke village like yours that cannot boast of anything apart from the sperms and ovas that they use to reproduce stupid things like you?

Which is apparently why the only thing the shithole you call your brain can come up with is insults.

I would have said that you're completely useless but then I remembered that I might use you someday as an example of a thing that is useless.

So please keep your head low cause I don't want anybody else to discover you and I promise to make good use of you that day. You have my word.

Bye.
yepaaaa cheesy dude you are murderer,e-murderer cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji To Launch A TV And Radio Show, Shares Photos Of Her Office & Studio by Tallesty1(m): 11:48am On Aug 14, 2016
jaybillionaire:
Lol indeed, seems we should suggest a ring section in Nairaland where whenever 2 Nairaland users starts fighting they can go to, plus it would be real fun sincerely. At least when one is bored, one can visit and laugh till time passes.
lols. I don't like sports
Re: Linda Ikeji To Launch A TV And Radio Show, Shares Photos Of Her Office & Studio by columbus007(m): 11:50am On Aug 14, 2016
kenonze:
Always ahead.

But why I Personally Don't like her personality is

1: She is always flashing her achievement even when Its not right time to do so.

2: She keep reminding her self how poor She was Bla Bla Bla (Personally I think we all already know her story)

Dear Linda, do not count ur chicks b4 there are hatched
undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji To Launch A TV And Radio Show, Shares Photos Of Her Office & Studio by highwaist: 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2016
Airforce1:
This girl is a baller

I love these.

She didn't sell her body or dress like a cheap prostitute to come this far.

Linda blessup forever.

**Billionaire Ambition**
hard work pays

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Launch A TV And Radio Show, Shares Photos Of Her Office & Studio by goaldynboy: 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2016
I rejoice with Linda Ikeji for this landmark achievement. Because as a Christian, we were taught that if you rejoice with someone rejoicing, your day of rejoicing will certainly come! I have always been her admirer! I have watched from afar how she had surmounted several challenges and scandals that have confronted her. And I have watched how she had grown stronger and better thereafter! I see Linda Ikeji growing to the mould of Mrs Folorunsho Alakija, the richest woman in Africa!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Launch A TV And Radio Show, Shares Photos Of Her Office & Studio by armadeo(m): 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2016
Einl:

It's whenever I read anything on Nairaland about Linda Ikeji that I realise that Nigerians hate and detest with a passion a successful, independent and rich Nigerian woman who no sell her nyash...who did it without a man. It pains them. Next thing na to say 'Go and marry'. Jealous fools.
Instead of us to use her as a example to our generation of girls who na follow a man based on money, we insult her....jealous fools.

She don get radio and TV station, jealous fools will be buying data of N50 for 1gig a night to insult her.

This is cruel. Lol.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Launch A TV And Radio Show, Shares Photos Of Her Office & Studio by zeusdgrt(m): 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2016
obiaguna:

"Your Linda Ikeji and family is still broke until they learn to stop bragging "

Lol - With all due respect, this is a senseless statement.

It is senseless to u cuz u nt yet matured in reasoning to a financial level.I work with finance and loan dept so I know more than you know!if you don't understand meaningful words all u hv to do is ask.Cuz d word of the wise to a fool is alwys senseless.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Launch A TV And Radio Show, Shares Photos Of Her Office & Studio by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2016
kenonze:
Always ahead.

1: She is always flashing her achievement even when Its not right time to do so.

2: She keep reminding her self how poor She was Bla Bla Bla (Personally I think we all already know her story)

Linda is a braggard & it's because she has a serious inferiority complex (what some pple call poverty mentality). It's truly a study in psychology. She can't help herself. So many old successful Nigerians in media & entertainment towed this part also but they're not always "announcing things" & reminding everyone how successful they are, how they started, how much their house & bag cost or how much they're giving pple. How they're on their way for holiday, how much they bought a house for their father in d village.

It's ridiculous & actually pitiful. It's such a sad way to live - - always want to prove something to strangers. I would have said its probably an Igbo trait but uche Pedro doesn't do all that - so definitely just a Linda thing.

There's nothing virtuous & to be admired in being vain glorious. Its only a virtue to empty headed, character flawed Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Launch A TV And Radio Show, Shares Photos Of Her Office & Studio by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2016
kenonze:
Always ahead.

her chicks don hatch since
Re: Linda Ikeji To Launch A TV And Radio Show, Shares Photos Of Her Office & Studio by harmbhrosz(m): 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
obiaguna:

Lol you don't have to post it on the internet. You might have told friends and family about your achievements and you would be shocked to know that some are hating on it. You get it now yeah.

Maybe not filthy rich, but if you can afford a house of 500m in this present day Nigeria then you are right up there with the other rich guys.
yea that's true tho...

I don't actually think or see people hating me, I know people are meant to hate but I've decided to think they don't exist, that's how positive I want to think.

Do you know who I admire most when it comes to wealth? It's Mike Adenuga, when was the last time he was on the news, you'll rarely see his pictures online. That's how I see myself...

like I said it all depends on ones personality

I'll rather enjoy the mansion I bought than announcing it bcoz I know a bigger one is still coming(that's how I think)
Re: Linda Ikeji To Launch A TV And Radio Show, Shares Photos Of Her Office & Studio by harmbhrosz(m): 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2016
kendrick9:
tbh, no one gives q Bleep about you, who know you..
abeg, go and sit down...instead of u to pray for God to bless u like her, you are here hating..
nonsense
lol... Bro I understand you type that calls everything "hating" that's how negative you see people with contrary opinions.

Lol... No one gives a fucck about me is just the way I want it, I so much love being low-key, I prefer My success announcing itself...

Lol... God should bless you like her? So someone's height of wealth is your own focus point,. For me nahhhhh, I want to break records of wealth in the way God has designed me to

Happy Sunday wink
Re: Linda Ikeji To Launch A TV And Radio Show, Shares Photos Of Her Office & Studio by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2016
janellemonae:

Linda is a braggard & it's because she has a serious inferiority complex (what some pple call poverty mentality). It's truly a study in psychology. She can't help herself. So many old successful Nigerians in media & entertainment towed this part also but they're not always "announcing things" & reminding everyone how successful they are, how they started, how much their house & bag cost or how much they're giving pple. How they're on their way for holiday, how much they bought a house for their father in d village.

It's ridiculous & actually pitiful. It's such a sad way to live - - always want to prove something to strangers. I would have said its probably an Igbo trait but uche Pedro doesn't do all that - so definitely just a Linda thing.

There's nothing virtuous & to be admired in being vain glorious. Its only a virtue to empty headed, money starved Nigerians.

In summary,
U totally agreed with me.
Thanks.
Many people have be quoting me and talking trash
The truth is that Linda keep suffocating us we her personal life

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Launch A TV And Radio Show, Shares Photos Of Her Office & Studio by kayo80(m): 1:45pm On Aug 14, 2016
Hmm! I go like marry this girl o! I like her ambitious nature. Please who has her number.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Launch A TV And Radio Show, Shares Photos Of Her Office & Studio by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
martineinstein:
tell me nigeria celebs dat doesnt do dat....jealousy

u must be a wizkid fan

This was a reasonable NL(janellemonea) wrote after reading my comment.

There's nothing virtuous & to be admired in being vain glorious. Its only a virtue to empty headed, character flawed Nigerians.

Cc:
SmiliyB, Airforce1, columbus007, jobia
Re: Linda Ikeji To Launch A TV And Radio Show, Shares Photos Of Her Office & Studio by smiliyB(f): 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2016
kenonze:
Always ahead.

Go and sit down joor.....All those things are to give glory back to God and use it too to inspire ppl dat wanna give up on life...And truly she has inspired many people including me,dn't worry our testimony will be coming up soon.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Launch A TV And Radio Show, Shares Photos Of Her Office & Studio by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
edemhe:
Either i haven't really been following or this girl has been in the news a lot lately. Either way....

Check my signature

Congrats to her

We will all make it, if only we work harder
Re: Linda Ikeji To Launch A TV And Radio Show, Shares Photos Of Her Office & Studio by Airforce1(m): 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2016
kenonze:

This was a reasonable NL(janellemonea) wrote after reading my comment.

Cc:
SmiliyB, Airforce1, columbus007, jobia

The bolded not neccesary.

I'm igbo and I feel so uncomfortable when people say "what's not" about my people out of hate and jealousy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji To Launch A TV And Radio Show, Shares Photos Of Her Office & Studio by babtee2016: 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
[quote author=harmbhrosz post=48467626] the statement is very true bro, when she truly knows she's rich she will stop the announcements. [/quote/)and her wealth will start the announcement not her. Correct bro
Re: Linda Ikeji To Launch A TV And Radio Show, Shares Photos Of Her Office & Studio by columbus007(m): 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2016
Airforce1:

The bolded not neccesary.

I'm igbo and I feel so uncomfortable when people say "what's not" about my people out of hate and jealousy.
commont hia jare cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji To Launch A TV And Radio Show, Shares Photos Of Her Office & Studio by tartar9(m): 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2016
While oga seun just remain static sad
Re: Linda Ikeji To Launch A TV And Radio Show, Shares Photos Of Her Office & Studio by harmbhrosz(m): 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2016
tartar9:
While oga seun just remain static sad
lol because he doesn't blow trumpet about his success like ikeji means he's static? Hmmmm if only humans are gods
Re: Linda Ikeji To Launch A TV And Radio Show, Shares Photos Of Her Office & Studio by john650(m): 6:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
Isn't she taking on too much at the same time - blogging, radio, TV and music studio.

I wish her well but I wish she could have re-vamped her blogging website first and then maybe pick one of the other businesses. She needs to understand a business before she can go all out. Just having money to throw at a businesses doesn't mean it will work.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Launch A TV And Radio Show, Shares Photos Of Her Office & Studio by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
pocohantas:

The name was inspired by the cartoon wink.
Buh do u look like her wink? R u also shy like her and do u remember Coco lol nt sure if am right bt dt her Fiancee's name, d one dt died
Re: Linda Ikeji To Launch A TV And Radio Show, Shares Photos Of Her Office & Studio by Nathkem01(m): 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2016
buharisbae:

Can't u just be appreciative for once or must you even comment
Who your signature EPP? undecided
laughing??
Re: Linda Ikeji To Launch A TV And Radio Show, Shares Photos Of Her Office & Studio by Respect55(m): 9:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
buharisbae:

She may be poor in the past but now she will buy ur entire village give even give it out for charity and give you the remaining change

Change your stupid mentality and stop thinking like a poor fool and appreciate good things
Why not brag with ur self and not Linda. Poor dude
Re: Linda Ikeji To Launch A TV And Radio Show, Shares Photos Of Her Office & Studio by Ugosample(m): 10:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
Fawklicant:

My brother, it is not just Linda Ikeji, it is everyone that seems to be doing better than them. Niggas hate what they don't understand, fear what they can't conquer! Come and see rejoicing when they read that LIRS was on her matter. Bunch of lousy lots. If you do not work in oil and gas or some other fancy industry, how can you make loads of cash from something seemingly ordinary? Something sinister must be going on. This is the mentality of the Nigerian folk.

It is a very sad trend that needs to be arrested amongst us.
The society now is filled with so much hatred for those who they consider successful, and any small thing these people do is seen as oppression

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Launch A TV And Radio Show, Shares Photos Of Her Office & Studio by lagosrd: 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
People seen seen anything from this girl yet. Hardworking and focus girl. Unlike our dearest nude parading celebs. Above the sky is your starting point.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Launch A TV And Radio Show, Shares Photos Of Her Office & Studio by lagosrd: 10:36pm On Aug 14, 2016
People aren't seen anything from this girl yet. Hardworking and focus girl. Unlike our dearest nude parading celebs. Above the sky is your starting point.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Launch A TV And Radio Show, Shares Photos Of Her Office & Studio by obiaguna(m): 11:34pm On Aug 14, 2016
zeusdgrt:

It is senseless to u cuz u nt yet matured in reasoning to a financial level.I work with finance and loan dept so I know more than you know!if you don't understand meaningful words all u hv to do is ask.Cuz d word of the wise to a fool is alwys senseless.

Lol and he drops another. No words for you sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song / Mosun Filani-oduoye Opens Beauty Shop In Osogbo (Photos) / "I Love My Man" Daniella Okeke Looks Radiant In Cleavage Barring Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.