Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink (16004 Views)

Man Faints At Car Park After Taking Tramadol For The 1st Time In Onitsha (pics / Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) / Amina Ibrahim Dies Of Stevens-Johnson Syndrome In Kano After Taking Septrin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by Tunami(m): 3:38pm On Aug 14, 2016
MotherConfesor:
Doctors and health practitioners in the house kindly help with possible solution.
I had an Eva wine in my fridge which is to expire in 2018. I decided to mix it with alcohol, Mc dowel's precisely. After taking it, my body since then haven't remained same for two days now. I developed hives, all part of my body itching and swelling, serious headache and nauseating feeling. What is likely wrong and what do I do

Note that the Mc Dowels wasn't having expiring date written on it. just Mfg date. Am really sick. can't stand up from my bed for two days now

Mods kindly treat as this is urgent.
combination of juice alcohol is'nt good for the body, thats what made a friend of mine to be admitted in the hospital for two days on february.
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by Jeloma: 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
This your English go kill the Op final final sad
You no even pity am
Lukmann1:
undecided i wander what you people got in take of alcohol. must you drank, now you are about for killed yourself cuz of drinks. You better went to see a doctors.

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
willibounce1:

Please stop drinking macdowells or whatever it is called. It's a cheap and rubbish drink. It is better to drink beer jeje if you don't have money for Jack Daniels, vodka or henessy. Red label and macdowells Na serious rubbish.

This person should be my friend in real life. You expressed my thoughts about MacDowells and listed my choice of alcohol (Vodka na the least on that list though).

Instead of beer, I get Seamans Schnapps, pour the entire bottle in my small keg of Jedi herbs, put it in the refrigerator for a while or get some ice.

Beer harms the body, I have come go dislike it after years of drinking it in excess.
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by oglalasioux(m): 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
MotherConfesor:

Thank You. I really didn't know pure alcohol doesn't expire.
But with my present state of health what do u suggest I do?;

Drink a lot of water to counter balance the alcohol and sugar level then take a good rest. You'll be ok within a short time. If you want to try alcohol again avoiding mixing it with anything sugary or don't take alcohol immediately after eating sugary foods especially ice cream. I bet you'll be ok as soon as the alcohol and the sugar wear off.
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by chieveboy(m): 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
Sow u ar dwinking makdaniel ba?

i wi teh mumy for u
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by dangervu(m): 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
MotherConfesor:
Doctors and health practitioners in the house kindly help with possible solution.
I had an Eva wine in my fridge which is to expire in 2018. I decided to mix it with alcohol, Mc dowel's precisely. After taking it, my body since then haven't remained same for two days now. I developed hives, all part of my body itching and swelling, serious headache and nauseating feeling. What is likely wrong and what do I do

Note that the Mc Dowels wasn't having expiring date written on it. just Mfg date. Am really sick. can't stand up from my bed for two days now

If you are still sitting down their replying to respond from nairaland,you may loose your life,alot of people lost there life's to adultrated Mcdowel and besides who still. Take that drink?you need see a doctor before it get more complicated
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by biosoftinc: 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2016
MotherConfesor:

Try asking doctors on pelmedic.com
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by Ultimus: 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2016
I suffer from this as well. It is because your body metabolizes alcohol fast and excrete it slowly. As a result of the alcohol in your blood, you get hives which is an allergy reaction to the alcohol in your blood. You feel sick in short because of that.
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by BasharMaaji: 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
Gentle man am advising u to go for liver test tomorrow, I think is d best solution.
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by uzuede4(f): 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2016
fatdick:
I didnt know Nairaland has become a health centre.

Mtschwwwwww

cool[quote author=fatick post=48474754]I didnt know Nairaland has become a health centre.

Mtschwwwwww

[/quote) U dey vex ooo.
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by flokii: 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
You probably took fake, either d wine or Mc dowells. You shld see a doctor if you're not feeling any better as it is dangerous.

Or it might be d alc. content if it's ur first tym
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by uzuede4(f): 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
espn:
Try mixing Eva with Baby Oku..It will reverse the whole thing..sorry.
Are you alright?
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by lepasharon(f): 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2016
op why thou stealeth pic?
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by Iscoalarcon: 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2016
taylor88:

issokay
you are wicked cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by Skyfornia(m): 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2016
Nothing is wrong with you dear...all you need is a good rest. If you can get any drug(sleep inducing tab) that could make you sleep for 8hours non stop. You body system will return to default settings.
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by MisteerConcord(m): 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2016
Lukmann1:
undecided i wander what you people got in take of alcohol. must you drank, now you are about for killed yourself cuz of drinks. You better went to see a doctors.
i love your style... blowing grammars to gain attention.
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by muller101(m): 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2016
U develop hives all over ur body? Wow its time for honey harvest
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by Ajixegun: 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2016
Go to nearest hospital but if you wished not to, ingest about 3 tea-spoon full of palm oil.
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by Muzikluva(m): 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2016
mother confessor,confess what you did...lool just kidding. It is most likely an allergy to the mixed drinks or something you ate during the same time. by the way,you are beautiful but you should cover up a lil more(reveal less and let people keep guessing)...I mean your display picture.
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by SUPOL(m): 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2016
MotherConfesor:

if ur a Christian, dat may be a message from God
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by jojosweet(f): 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2016
TEYA:
Drinking alcohol is a sin. Pray for forgiveness and God will forgive you.
it isn't where are u coming from.
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by Gluthatione: 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2016
I think u will learn ur lesson about this, when they say alcohol is not good for ur health u will think they are just joking, next time u won't go near it again. What u are going through is hypersensitive reaction, it will subside on itself and also u can visit a nearest hospital.cheers
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
MotherConfesor:

How does that add to the matter of discuss? hmmmm...
u think i wanted to toast u,no no
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by canDy4eva(f): 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2016
Tnk u sir lipsrsealed

U cn say dat again! grin
Lukmann1:
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by jojosweet(f): 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
MotherConfesor:

I doubt if it has gotten that bad. Just feel there is a drug I need to take. never knew I had allergies
and if there is an actual drug to take to clear ur possible allergy, u would take the nairaland prescription yea?
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2016
9jacrip:

This person should be my friend in real life. You expressed my thoughts about MacDowells and listed my choice of alcohol (Vodka na the least on that list though).

Instead of beer, I get Seamans Schnapps, pour the entire bottle in my small keg of Jedi herbs, put it in the refrigerator for a while or get some ice.

Beer harms the body, I have come go dislike it after years of drinking it in excess.
what of Guinness stout,my brand
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by anibueli147(m): 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
Lukmann1:

Blood of God dis guy go kill person ooooooooo bia na must say u go speak english can u imagine
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by MotherConfesor(f): 6:13pm On Aug 14, 2016
Muzikluva:
mother confessor,confess what you did...lool just kidding. It is most likely an allergy to the mixed drinks or something you ate during the same time. by the way,you are beautiful but you should cover up a lil more(reveal less and let people keep guessing)...I mean your display picture.
Thank You!!!
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by Originalsly: 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2016
No idea... got to go to hospital /clinic to find out the cause. It may not be from what you drank. But,...I'm not so sure about wine nor alcohol having expiry dates....they're supposed to get better with age. You should keep both and take for testing. .. especially if given as a gift.... or bought from 'the street'.... the contents may be different/spiked.
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by MotherConfesor(f): 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2016
jojosweet:
and if there is an actual drug to take to clear ur possible allergy, u would take the nairaland prescription yea?
Yes... u hv no idea how much experience people here have... I've had many issues and got great advice's from here
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by MotherConfesor(f): 6:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
dancok:
u think i wanted to toast u,no no
Toast Mhen stop being childish... What is toast? by the way u can't ask me out on social media let alone Nairaland. That should be lame...
You expect me to reply more than 100 PM's or select your own out huh How do I do that?
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by mecussey(m): 6:57pm On Aug 14, 2016
MotherConfesor:

Two things are involved here...allergy or poison.

Allergy is normal and your body should resolve itself with the help of fruits.

Poison is deadily and could kill you if you dont take any action on time.

Solutions...

Allergy, take enough water and fruits only, do not take any meal until you recover.

Poison...if the mixture turned to poison, or the drink was poisoned, expired or your vital organs suddenly started failing....

First, take water and bitter kola...if swelling increases, stop water intake immidiately and call for help. Its possible your liver is unable to detoxify and your kidney is suffering. All you need here is natural detoxifiers and fruit vitamins to recover

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ever Had A Bone Dislocation? Share Your Experience With Traditional Bone Setters / ✅✅Original Samsu Oil (Fastest cure for premature ejaculation)✅✅ / First Aid Home Remedies For Minor Burns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.