Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

A Very Romanic Short Story "Dirty Dancing" Only Adults Please.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Very Romanic Short Story "Dirty Dancing" Only Adults Please.... (2778 Views)

2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts / What Are Romanic Names U Call Ur Spouse. / Chaii! Amust Read Romance Story: Dirty Game (18+) Season 2 Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Very Romanic Short Story "Dirty Dancing" Only Adults Please.... by lola024(f): 7:42am On Aug 14, 2016
Cassie was out of breath by the time she burst into Steven’s office on the top floor of the old, creaky building. Her pulse was racing and her face was still flushed from her orgasm, as well as the four flights of stairs.

“My god woman you look so damn sexy, how do you do that?”

“Hmmm, well that would be telling.”

“Come here,” he beckoned with one finger as a mischievous grin spread across the whole of his face.

Cassie walked around his desk and he pulled her into his lap and kissed her hard on the lips. She pulled away gasping for air and giggling at the same time.

So this is your office is it? Not half as fancy as I’d imagined,” she glanced around the large room full of dusty boxes overflowing with flyers and posters galore.

It actually looked more like an old newsroom or a 1950’s printer’s office: there was musical propaganda everywhere. Dark old furniture that looked like it had seen better days and old metal filing cabinets lined the walls, piled high with more boxes and papers. There were even posters from productions that had existed years before she was even born.

The pictures on the wall were fascinating. Steven was looking down at her from at least 60 different sized frames, standing beside a famous actor or actress. Cassie was in absolute awe, but she kept that to herself.

“This is my office here, not much chance of a flashy office in an old theatre. One day I’ll take you to my office in the city, my real office. That should leave you suitably impressed beautiful lady.”

He leaned in and kissed her again. She was crackling with sexual tension; he’d had an erection since she had first stepped through his door. Everything about this woman made him tingle with excitement, he didn’t remember anyone having made him feel this way before.

Steven stood up lifting her from his lap and perching her on the edge of his desk without taking his lips off hers.

“I’ve missed you,” he whispered into her hair, inhaling the intoxicating smell of her skin. And he meant it.

He continued to place little kisses around her face and neck while running his hands up the inside of her thighs. His hands stopped still when he reached her sex, and he pulled back to look at her.

“Jesus Cass, your leggings are soaked baby, do I make you this Hot?”

oh...sorry, am on nairaland, uncle Seun please don't ban me.......Adults lets go inside the room.....
control, comment and Express
http://www.moral24.com/dirty-dancing-dirty-girl-by-amanda-carrington/

Re: A Very Romanic Short Story "Dirty Dancing" Only Adults Please.... by Flexherbal(m): 8:36am On Aug 14, 2016
Bad guy!
You are good.
Re: A Very Romanic Short Story "Dirty Dancing" Only Adults Please.... by lola024(f): 11:08am On Dec 14, 2016
Lolz

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaians Jealous About Zuckerberg Visit To NG N KN. (pic) / Olosho Alert / Arizona Man Shot Dead Wife, 9month Old Son, 3yrs Old Daughter, Then Himself(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.