Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:47 PM

Help! About To Buy A Dog For N20k - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help! About To Buy A Dog For N20k (49778 Views)

Healthy Pomeranian Pet Dog for Crossing (pics) / Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) / This HUGE Rat Bigger Than A Dog Was Found Near A Children’s Playground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! About To Buy A Dog For N20k by NevetsIbot(m): 8:08pm On Aug 14, 2016
awwwn. Cute doggie. Get it bruh. Its worth it. or if you don't wanna get it, get an alsatian for about Fourty K
Re: Help! About To Buy A Dog For N20k by egorov(m): 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ignorant people are the ones who talk the most. This is a GSD also known as alsatian. The prevailing market price for a pure breed non pedigree GSD is between 20&30 thousand naira. It's a good buy op. Once ucheck d parents and u are sure they are GSD s too. Get the dog, vaccinate, feed with enough milk and egg, meat and fish or dry food if convenient. If u need more info or advice, u can contact me. I'm a dog trainer and breeder. 08066030632

2 Likes

Re: Help! About To Buy A Dog For N20k by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 14, 2016
Hope this is not lalasticalala's dog u want to buy from Bobbysax cos i smell a hot ban
Re: Help! About To Buy A Dog For N20k by phranq(m): 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2016
Motherfucker2:
That dogs looks like wetin go show the thieves where you hide for under the bed.

Make i advice you as my brother.

Use that 20k go buy 7 goats, the goats go get belle come give you goat pikin, you go sell the pikin for more than 45k

I no trust that dog, e fit see moving vehicle go jump in front of am, and that go be how how 20k take enter voicemail

if d OP do u juju now u go dey ask "wetin I do nahhhhh" so u min say goat go beta pass d dog?? u for tok say nkwobi dey hungry u
Re: Help! About To Buy A Dog For N20k by phranq(m): 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2016
Osinachi1:
Use 20k to buy 10 Local dogs

calabar pesin
Re: Help! About To Buy A Dog For N20k by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 14, 2016
Boko haram scavenger dog. So you won buy dog wen don chop dead body wen boko boys don kill for north east. Ehh! na u sabi, securing the securer.

1 Like

Re: Help! About To Buy A Dog For N20k by Sylvester70(m): 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
op this dog reminds me of a dog wey dey my street one day theif enter the house they just threw a bone at de dog and chikina the dog took the bone and went away
Re: Help! About To Buy A Dog For N20k by nkechiben(f): 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
AH AH!

Re: Help! About To Buy A Dog For N20k by Gesd(m): 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2016
Lol the dog looks like ojuju calabar
Re: Help! About To Buy A Dog For N20k by hizaya61(m): 9:06pm On Aug 14, 2016
JoshBlack:
Hello.I'm trying to buy a GSD whose picture is attached below for 20k. Do you think it's a good price for a pure breed.
This is my first time in handling dog.

Note: I'm buying for security.
Your comments will be highly appreciated or suggestions on a security dogs for 20k range.

Mods please let people give their suggestions.

That's mine, and it's 70k last.

Re: Help! About To Buy A Dog For N20k by Brayss(m): 9:19pm On Aug 14, 2016
how ds make fp
Re: Help! About To Buy A Dog For N20k by nkechiasogwa(f): 9:19pm On Aug 14, 2016
The dog is ok at that price. All you need is to take good care of it. Feed it well and take it a vet doctor to always check it's health state. I personally believe the dog will serve you well, just take good care of it. For those of you abusing the poor dog, what has it done to you?

1 Like

Re: Help! About To Buy A Dog For N20k by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
900warriorz:
in olamide's voice ''i be like fally ipupa for your eyes? Are you a learner?''

Is it funny? No.....it's not funny!
Well nah small pikin u b.....so case dismissed!
Re: Help! About To Buy A Dog For N20k by mastermaestro(m): 9:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
Motherfucker2:

Goats are security.
Haven't you seen where male goats are fighting ??
You think say dog go fit beat goat for fight ??

cheesy

Re: Help! About To Buy A Dog For N20k by CzarChris(m): 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2016
iamVirus:
The dog looks cute;

This should be petting tinz!

For security, go for Rottweiler or Bull

Your budget tho
rottweilers and pitbulls are great security dogs, but not advisable for first time dog owners.

OP, no pure breed GSD cost that cheap, my opinion though. undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! About To Buy A Dog For N20k by Pamelayoung: 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2016
Motherfucker2:

Goats are security.
Haven't you seen where male goats are fighting ??
You think say dog go fit beat goat for fight ??

Nairalanders won't cease to amuse me, sm1 is looking for a security dog and you advise him to buy a goat instead.

1 Like

Re: Help! About To Buy A Dog For N20k by lagosrd: 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2016
xana101:
Sorry but d dog look funny grin
Well 20k is a bit too high.
Need a security Dog why don't u go for a Rot.
What u have might disappoint u.
My advice though.

I beg to disagree with you. The guy can still change his mind.
If he is buying for security = NO!
If he is buying for chops/ barbecue = YES.
Re: Help! About To Buy A Dog For N20k by lastmessenger: 10:13pm On Aug 14, 2016
The dog look confused
Re: Help! About To Buy A Dog For N20k by busyfishing(m): 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2016
hpk:
COOL STORY YO!!
..its called a Bua man Steve...its an elite dog specie..but I guess u wouldn't know about that..you are used to native bingos..poor people really amuse me with their ignorance
Re: Help! About To Buy A Dog For N20k by Scallyg: 10:17pm On Aug 14, 2016
Bro, please leave all these negative and uninformed comments and buy the dog. It is a fair price considering the dog is healthy.
Re: Help! About To Buy A Dog For N20k by donnie(m): 10:18pm On Aug 14, 2016
the dog resemble wetin electric shock.
Re: Help! About To Buy A Dog For N20k by YOLO1(m): 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
Sexytemi:
I think it's a fair price, once you start taking care of that lil cutey it would look more healthy and smart.
U like dogs?
Re: Help! About To Buy A Dog For N20k by YOLO1(m): 10:43pm On Aug 14, 2016
GogobiriLalas:
Compare the weight of the dog to the price of nama of the same weight, if the prices are approximately the same, then, fair price cheesy
What is nama?
Re: Help! About To Buy A Dog For N20k by expertman(m): 10:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
hello Bros,

seems I love your Boer.

I am a breeder too.

kindly give me your price am ready to buy if it's not that expensive.

kindly reach me on whatsapp 08039259477.

thanks

quote author=nyben4eva post=48481824]Why don't you get a boerbel,they're much better and loyal,but very fierce in terms of security.I've got some puppies.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Help! About To Buy A Dog For N20k by NaBanga: 10:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
Are you buying the dog as pet? If you are buying it for anyone other reason, just leave the poor animal. cry
Re: Help! About To Buy A Dog For N20k by brimoknight(m): 10:54pm On Aug 14, 2016
Jacksonville:
Hey man! This dog looks cute and lively .. Get him at that price, it's normal and take good care of him . Make sure he's well fed with good foods , sometimes can foods too.

It reminds me of my own GSD , sparrow, he looks just like him...and we got him @25k as a 2month old puppy, and he's now 7months old.

Mind you, don't let him get exposed to people and he shouldnt be out always...lock him up always, that will stir up the strictness in him...when he grows , he won't be too playfull but strict.

HIM? HE? I seee.........
Re: Help! About To Buy A Dog For N20k by hpk(m): 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2016
busyfishing:
..its called a Bua man Steve...its an elite dog specie..but I guess u wouldn't know about that..you are used to native bingos..poor people really amuse me with their ignorance
MUST YOU GIVE STUPIDITY A BODY?
Re: Help! About To Buy A Dog For N20k by 900warriorz: 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2016
FAWZ:

Well nah small pikin u b.....so case dismissed!

ode oshi! Because i dey follow you play? If you no want make ogun ninsh you, you go depart from me!

Abi how e dey do this one? angry
Re: Help! About To Buy A Dog For N20k by treach(m): 11:14pm On Aug 14, 2016
princeofpeace22:
That dog has been infected with local witch spirit cheesy

Op run for your live before you start guiding the dog cry
u no well o. My ribs de pain me.. Hahahahahssshhh
Re: Help! About To Buy A Dog For N20k by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 14, 2016
brimoknight:

HIM? HE? I seee.........

Animal sex gender. dnt quote me on ignoramus tendency..
Re: Help! About To Buy A Dog For N20k by chiefojiji(m): 11:33pm On Aug 14, 2016
Can the dog carry a spray gun mashin?
If no!

Go and buy BLACK pussy cat's.

Their security is guarantee!

Who go see black cat wey no go run grin
Re: Help! About To Buy A Dog For N20k by yomz1e(m): 12:01am On Aug 15, 2016
always see the pups parents, that will give you a hint of what the dog might be when its fully grown, ensure its not an inbreed bred dog ...i.e , mating brothers and sisters, fathers and daughters, mother and son! very important, lastly look at the house the pups is coming from..... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet "SIMBA" My Snake Pet / Hanna Python, World's 1st Snake To Undergo Pioneering CAT Scan For Lungs Problem / My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.