Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,760 members, 7,806,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

List Of People That Need To Change Their Romance Lifestyle Before We...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of People That Need To Change Their Romance Lifestyle Before We...... (1075 Views)

I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. / 2 Ghanaian Dwarfs In Love Flaunt Their Romance Online (Photos) / Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of People That Need To Change Their Romance Lifestyle Before We...... by WomanWrappa(m): 9:16am On Aug 14, 2016
SAINSAMURAII
this one is so childish that he can even upload a picture of his dirty and stinky paints on Nairaland. ishh inyama

mamage3 This one is a complete confused being asking irrelevant questions 90% of her posts are supposed to be eating in the thrash.

MrCorck a complete pervert looking for anything that has purple (f) on its moniker.

ThatbbmPin guy he claims he is old but full of childish act.
mtweeee.
importexpeet viewing every thread but will never leave a comment there.
STFUareyouGod you're stealing our ladies stop it.
Smellymouth you need a brush as strong as Iron.
LastMumu your moniker alone it doesn't surprise me.
you guys need some injections
Re: List Of People That Need To Change Their Romance Lifestyle Before We...... by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:17am On Aug 14, 2016
grin grin
Re: List Of People That Need To Change Their Romance Lifestyle Before We...... by WomanWrappa(m): 9:25am On Aug 14, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
grin grin
why are you gnashing your teets. or you're still pained from the elimination of the contest undecided
Re: List Of People That Need To Change Their Romance Lifestyle Before We...... by jamalnation(m): 9:25am On Aug 14, 2016
I dey cum
Re: List Of People That Need To Change Their Romance Lifestyle Before We...... by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:25am On Aug 14, 2016
na u sabi i will be back strongly next year bro.. hw ur side cool
WomanWrappa:

why are you gnashing your teets.
or you're still pained from the elimination of the contest undecided
Re: List Of People That Need To Change Their Romance Lifestyle Before We...... by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 14, 2016
Re: List Of People That Need To Change Their Romance Lifestyle Before We...... by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 14, 2016
Coming from a guy that in his rightfull mind and senses decided to use womanwrappa as a moniker, its either the witches in your village are using your brain as their coven or what you have as a brain is just a flesh covered with blood like a mestrual pad.
Re: List Of People That Need To Change Their Romance Lifestyle Before We...... by WomanWrappa(m): 9:31am On Aug 14, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
na u sabi i will be back strongly next year bro.. hw ur side cool
before you come back next year try and buy a bleaching cream and do a lip surgery.
a candid advice from a caring brother.
thanks as you adhere to it.
Re: List Of People That Need To Change Their Romance Lifestyle Before We...... by WomanWrappa(m): 9:32am On Aug 14, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
This people are in church right now , they won't reply until they are back grin grin
I'm waiting for dem
Re: List Of People That Need To Change Their Romance Lifestyle Before We...... by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:39am On Aug 14, 2016
And you should stop wrappin women grin
Re: List Of People That Need To Change Their Romance Lifestyle Before We...... by WomanWrappa(m): 9:41am On Aug 14, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
And you should stop wrappin women grin
come here
Re: List Of People That Need To Change Their Romance Lifestyle Before We...... by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 14, 2016
StfuareyouGod stealing ladies? shocked shocked hahahahahahahaha
Re: List Of People That Need To Change Their Romance Lifestyle Before We...... by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:46am On Aug 14, 2016
WomanWrappa:
come here

Yesssss undecided

Am not afraid of ur big head o....

Na joke oo grin
Re: List Of People That Need To Change Their Romance Lifestyle Before We...... by WomanWrappa(m): 9:50am On Aug 14, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Yesssss undecided

Am not afraid of ur big head o....

Na joke oo grin
do you want egwuguwu to run after your destiny??
Re: List Of People That Need To Change Their Romance Lifestyle Before We...... by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:56am On Aug 14, 2016
WomanWrappa:

do you want egwuguwu to run after your destiny??

Niqqa u re obviously B.O.R.E.D and needs a C.O.M.P.A.N.Y but sorry i got go cook 4 Sunday wink
Re: List Of People That Need To Change Their Romance Lifestyle Before We...... by WomanWrappa(m): 9:58am On Aug 14, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Niqqa u re obviously B.O.R.E.D and needs a C.O.M.P.A.N.Y but sorry i got go cook 4 Sunday wink
can I join you in the dining??
Re: List Of People That Need To Change Their Romance Lifestyle Before We...... by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:46am On Aug 14, 2016
WomanWrappa:
can I join you in the dining??

Hahahahaha....maybe but am still firin wink
Re: List Of People That Need To Change Their Romance Lifestyle Before We...... by rawpadgin(m): 10:53am On Aug 14, 2016
cool cool
Re: List Of People That Need To Change Their Romance Lifestyle Before We...... by WomanWrappa(m): 10:56am On Aug 14, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Hahahahaha....maybe but am still firin wink
fiirin not found in my English dictionary
Re: List Of People That Need To Change Their Romance Lifestyle Before We...... by Adonis3: 11:30am On Aug 14, 2016
Re: List Of People That Need To Change Their Romance Lifestyle Before We...... by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:35am On Aug 14, 2016
WomanWrappa:
fiirin not found in my English dictionary

Fire-ing(cookin) wink

Anyway fud z ready nd u can cum wit ur teaspoon cox i no wan compete tongue
Re: List Of People That Need To Change Their Romance Lifestyle Before We...... by WomanWrappa(m): 11:58am On Aug 14, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Fire-ing(cookin) wink

Anyway fud z ready nd u can cum wit ur teaspoon cox i no wan compete tongue
cum
what did you even cook
Re: List Of People That Need To Change Their Romance Lifestyle Before We...... by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
he be like say u sabi yabi, abi,... ok i dey come angry angry angry
WomanWrappa:

before you come back next year try and buy a bleaching cream and do a lip surgery.
a candid advice from a caring brother.
thanks as you adhere to it.

(1) (Reply)

A Very Touching Chinese Story / What Name Will You Call This Type Of Man? / Jarvis An AI Designed By Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg (pictures And Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.