Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS (67189 Views)

Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) / Young Hunters Kill A Python In A Bush (Photos) / 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by MinorityTribe: 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
The whole of the South east is just roughy the size of Niger state yet they are so divided. How?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by Sleekbaby(f): 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
It depends on the part of Anambra state, it's only idemili north local govt that holds it scared other part of the state can kill it if dey wish, if you come to Awka and kill monkey you are on your own but if you see it in any other it's eat and so on.
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by hannyjay(f): 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
Wen two flat head meet wat is d result

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by Sayelabola(m): 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
A Python's life equals to a human is a useless theory that might only be applicable in some parts of the world based on their tradition.

Come to think of it, prior to the killing of that Python, do you have the number of the average human death in that state alone?

Moral: kill pythons or spare it, humans will continue to die in a lager number all over the world.
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
alberson:
Donald Duke for president.....
I second the motion, by the way where is he these days, haven't seen him in the news for a long time
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by musicwriter(m): 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2016
Of course, its true, but only if you believe it. If you or a community believe it, it will become reality.

This's why Jesus came along and said you can exercise greater power over this by simply having faith in God. Note that Jesus wasn't saying this type of superstition is evil, but just saying you can actually place yourself above them. Unfortunately, people misunderstood his message and killed him.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by Sayelabola(m): 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2016
northvietnam:
some people might neglect it but this is just the truth.
my place we dont kill green snakes, if u eventually do, its either yoi giv it a befitting burial or u face the calamity that comes with it

i could remember my childhood days when we visit for xmas, if we go swimming they do play with snakes, putting it on ur neck, throwing it at some one one putting it inside ur panties and it will crawl out..

make no mistakes, it do bite foreigners ....

My friend, please tell me what shall happen if a foreigner kill a green snake in "your place"?
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by bobogee007(m): 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2016
OgaDA7:
##
Scammer
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by Nectarbaba(m): 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2016
All i see here is fresh snake meat. Which i will kill a hundred times.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by itswell1: 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2016
Pavore9:
So someone from Ebonyi State is now a foreigner in Anambra State?
Now you see why alaibo cannot smell aso rock. Even amongst dem dem no cooperation

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by hatchy(f): 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2016
Hahahahahaha Just imagine, some people are foreigners in their own place.
I have always said this time without number that Igbo land will be worse than South Sudan,Iraq,Lybia, and Rwanda if eventually they get the so called Biafra.
The Anambra man will tell you he is the authentic Igbo man than the Enugu or IMO person.

Bunch of Id**ts.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by bossto(m): 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2016
pepper soup tinx!!
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by northvietnam(m): 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2016
Sayelabola:

My friend, please tell me what shall happen if a foreigner kill a green snake in "your place"?

since u want to know....
Hallucination .... and tummy Swelling . ..
finally ends in madness to death..
this will go on for like 2 weeks or so untill the person comes and bury the snake and also do burial rites ....
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by whitebeard(m): 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2016
if one python = one human life..and u can roughly guess the estimate number of people in anambra..how many pythons are seen or killed daily... that man obviously did not go to school.. chai...!!! grin
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by Perfecttouch(m): 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2016
tintingz:
Africans, when are we going to start using our brain and reasoning.
dont mind them. They better not say all these nonsense in the presence of lalasticlala.
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by murphyibiam15(m): 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2016
AntiWailer:
Ebony people Foriegn?
grin grin cheesy cheesy
dragonking3:
So Ebonyi people are foriegners in igboland? undecided
Na wa o for this people sef.
takenadoh:
How Ebonyi turn foreigners fort Anambra?
Pavore9:
Pavore9:
MinorityTribe:
The whole of the South east is just roughy the size of Niger state yet they are so divided. How?
Pavore9:
same reason Ebonyi people detest B!afra to the core
Anmabra people are the worst tribalist and always filled with hate once u are not from their place..

thank God for Nigeria and i pray God keeps Nigeria and makes it prosper.
and one thing they dont know is that 'hate is mutual'

imagine them comparing life of a snake to a human being in this 21st century and claiming rights on top of it...imagine it was another state u will see all their online ediots coming to make some noise

ugu exporters cum drug dealers/indonesians always filled with hate

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by Abagworo(m): 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2016
The difference between Anambra and Ebonyi is State creation. I still maintain my stand that they are obstacle to Igbo unity until the leaders take the bull by the horn to address the nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by AntiWailer: 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2016
murphyibiam15:

same reason Ebonyi people detest B!afra to the core
Anmabra people are the worst tribalist and always filled with hate once u are not from their place..

thank God for Nigeria and i pray God keeps Nigeria and makes it prosper.
and one thing they dont know is that 'hate is mutual'

imagine them comparing life of a snake to a human being in this 21st century and claiming rights on top of it...imagine it was another state u will see all their online ediots coming to make some noise

ugu exporters cum drug dealers/indonesians always filled with hate

So Ebony is not Biafra ?

So au many remain ? cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by Achiever270(m): 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2016
But why must Ebonyi people eat everything?
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by murphyibiam15(m): 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2016
hatchy:
Hahahahahaha Just imagine, some people are foreigners in their own place.
I have always said this time without number that Igbo land will be worse than South Sudan,Iraq,Lybia, and Rwanda if eventually they get the so called Biafra.
The Anambra man will tell you he is the authentic Igbo man than the Enugu or IMO person.

Bunch of Id**ts.
those ugu exporters are the worst tribalist in Africa......always crude and tribalistic in their dealings....say NO to Biafra and thank God for Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by ehikwe22: 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2016
NigerianSHA:
Superstitious people have a special way of irritating my intellect...That one human dies is Candid Bullshít...Sooo the gods that kill the humans have a territory, if I kill a python in Anambra, I will die in Anambra unless I flee to Somalia?

If I kill a python in Canada, then I am free from the wrath of your "gods". If the said gods existed Don't they love power? Why do they choose to operate in Anambra alone, why can't they kill People that kill pythons all over the world if they care soo much for the pythons.

If you ask me, the ancestors came up with these hoax to protect the Animals...Bless their Thoughts.

Don't argue about what you're so ignorant of. All spirits, principalities and powers have territory. that's the most important thing in their realm.
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by cornel994(m): 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2016
Any Jan 22nd born here
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by NigerianSHA: 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2016
ehikwe22:
Don't argue about what you're so ignorant of. All spirits, principalities and powers have territory. that's the most important thing in their realm.

Yeah right, why can't they fight each other and gain new ones?
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by Perfecttouch(m): 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2016
All those yanmayanma talk doesn't concern someone I know very well. The way lalasticlala dey look the butchered snake. See better meat

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by BABANGBALI: 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2016
Finally snake story is on board again,lala is now back to life and in kwontwuo
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by murphyibiam15(m): 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2016
AntiWailer:

So Ebony is not Biafra ?

So au many remain ? cheesy
let Anambra with their smallest land mass after Lagos form their B!iafra....Ebonyi people are not interested....same reason Ebonyi people voted against regionalism in 2014 national conference bc we dont want any same government with those ed!otic tribalists...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by Sayelabola(m): 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2016
northvietnam:

since u want to know....
Hallucination .... and tummy Swelling . ..
finally ends in madness to death..
this will go on for like 2 weeks or so untill the person comes and bury the snake and also do burial rites ....

I doubted you not.

But does green snakes attack foreigners in your place at first sight? Because that might warrant the foreigner(s) to fight for his life.

And I hope there is an aforewarning to all foreigners touring "your place"?
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by dragonking3: 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2016
Abagworo:
The difference between Anambra and Ebonyi is State creation. I still maintain my stand that they are obstacle to Igbo unity until the leaders take the bull by the horn to address the nonsense.
What are the obstacles
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by ba7man(m): 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2016
They claim that they're strongly related to Niger Deltans....... but Ebonyi indigenes are foreigners

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Wechat Sign Up/create Account, Sign In, Dowdload Wechat, Www.wechat.com / Escaped Kano Lion Eats Ostrich As Zookeepers Mull Killing Animal (video) / Bird 'From University Of Finland' Caught In Jigawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.