Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS - Science/Technology (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS (67190 Views)

Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) / Young Hunters Kill A Python In A Bush (Photos) / 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by Danfuster(m): 9:46am On Aug 15, 2016
[s]
tobiasbeecher:

It's only a kid who thinks he is a man that comes online to rant about how he dealt with his ex. Real men don't do that, they move on. By the way, you sound as if you're still pained that the Awkuzu lady dumped your ass? Move bro, Awkuzu ladies are known for not taking bullsh*** or mingling with nobodies
[/s]

you must be from Anambra, I see you're pained over my post. Hence you took the time like a rabid dog without its leash to quote me.

Dey there dey contradict yourself with mingling or whatever you call it. Your girls are good for nothing but quenching konji, no wonder they plague Allen avenue sidewalk, Lere,chita,Isaac john street, oba akran etc where they display their dignity for sale.
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by munalight(f): 10:01am On Aug 15, 2016
cornel994:
wud PM u if u don't mind smiley

Carry go!
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by bamidex28282: 10:24am On Aug 15, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
see jonsing talk oo
na real jonsing talk!!!!!! but non of their family members died how come?
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by bamidex28282: 10:25am On Aug 15, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
see jonsing talk oo
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by bamidex28282: 10:25am On Aug 15, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
see jonsing talk oo
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by donodion(m): 10:56am On Aug 15, 2016
Pavore9:
So someone from Ebonyi State is now a foreigner in Anambra State?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by banio: 11:06am On Aug 15, 2016
Superstition ehh. The truth is that life is mysterious sometimes. Miracles and all sorts of crafts do exist.
Now let's talk about totems and taboos which virtually exist in all African settings. If you don't believe in them, find out the taboos of your community and indulge in them. If nothing happens to U, then relocate to your village for a week or two. Broadcast your capacity to ignore that which is held sacred and see what will happen.
I bet you people will want u dead, even if the taboo really has no effect.
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 15, 2016
tobiasbeecher:

Dear, don't believe everything you read online as it always quite different from reality! I can confidently tell you that what the guy you quoted is a lie and at best a personal opinion. None of my brothers and uncles married from Anambra and one even married a non Igbo. We are all living in piece and the women have all been good and respectful.
waoh. Nice to read this thou. But most of what I have been reading here implies that they don't support it. Is the non -igbo a Yoruba? I'm not tribalistic and in fact I don't wish to marry from my tribe because I want to learn new culture
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by jstriker442(m): 11:59am On Aug 15, 2016
Pavore9:

Please do give me your own definition of a foreigner.
i haven't seen yours, u knw
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by AjaanaOka(m): 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
murphyibiam15:

Ebonyi is guinea worm free only anambra has guinea worm...look at them

Did you even read the screenshot you posted?

The study was done in the '80s when Enugu, Anambra and part of Ebonyi were all Anambra State. Read the abstract. The two communties where the study was done are Igbeagu and Mpu.

Igbeagu is in today's Ebonyi. Mpu is in today's Enugu.

No today's Anambra communtiy there.
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by tobiasbeecher: 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
HateU2:
waoh. Nice to read this thou. But most of what I have been reading here implies that they don't support it. Is the non -igbo a Yoruba? I'm not tribalistic and in fact I don't wish to marry from my tribe because I want to learn new culture
No, he is not Yoruba, he is from Kaduna south. Don't be afraid and don't allow stereotype to control you. Most of the stereotypes against a particular people are not always true. Judge people bas on the content of their character not base on what people say about them. My school mate and a friend who is from nnewi in Anambra state married his long term Yoruba girlfriend and they have two kids now. She is well accepted in the family. What matters is good character irrespective of where you come from.

4 Likes

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
CFCman:

grin grin
The Anambra men I know are gentle and humble...and industrious grin
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by Nobody: 5:32am On Aug 16, 2016
Thanks bro. I will marry your people wink
tobiasbeecher:

No, he is not Yoruba, he is from Kaduna south. Don't be afraid and don't allow stereotype to control you. Most of the stereotypes against a particular people are not always true. Judge people bas on the content of their character not base on what people say about them. My school mate and a friend who is from nnewi in Anambra state married his long term Yoruba girlfriend and they have two kids now. She is well accepted in the family. What matters is good character irrespective of where you come from.
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by malikombi(m): 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
900warriorz:
Mr. 'Between', you funny oo! If you see 'btw' for people comment, for your mind, na between them mean? Lol... cheesy

BTW means ''by the way''. Thank me later! wink
that's the work of autocorrect, I knew what I'm trying to type and you understand...
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by malikombi(m): 12:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
guyXander:
no vex oh. But does 'between, let's migrate to FP' make sense to you.
Wish kind English you dey speak bikonu?!
You're murdering English already. Not all comments are meant to be understood by a "common man"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by malikombi(m): 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
dsauce:

its actually d green snakes dat are nt killed in enugu. Note i served in d above mentioned LG, Awgu, so am sure of what am saying
You served there but I worked there......I think I know more than you do or maybe tradition has changed
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by guyXander(m): 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
malikombi:
I'm murdering English already. Not all comments are meant to be understood by a "common man" Forgive me.
Apology accepted but.. But genius, what are doing in the forum of common men? Trying to belong?
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by malikombi(m): 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
guyXander:
Apology accepted but.. But genius, what are doing in the forum of common men? Trying to belong?
Funny man, cut the crap jur.....we are together. #1love
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by guyXander(m): 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
malikombi:
Lol. No mind jor. one love bro.
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by guyXander(m): 2:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
malikombi:
Lol. No mind me jor. one love bro.
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by murphyibiam15(m): 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
AjaanaOka:

Did you even read the screenshot you posted?

The study was done in the '80s when Enugu, Anambra and part of Ebonyi were all Anambra State. Read the abstract. The two communties where the study was done are Igbeagu and Mpu.

Igbeagu is in today's Ebonyi. Mpu is in today's Enugu.

No today's Anambra communtiy there.
e pain u? sowi ooooo

no part of present day Ebonyi or Enugu has guinea worm too....Nigeria is totally guinea worm free...research on it.
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by 900warriorz: 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
malikombi:

that's the work of autocorrect, I knew what I'm trying to type and you understand...

then, you just need to modify it if you see the mistake..

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by takenadoh: 9:25am On Aug 17, 2016
jstriker442:
do u even knw who a foreigner is ??

No Sir I don't.
Please educate me.
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by jstriker442(m): 11:43am On Aug 17, 2016
takenadoh:

No Sir I don't. Please educate me.
someone who doesn't share a predefined origin with you.
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by malikombi(m): 5:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
900warriorz:
then, you just need to modify it if you see the mistake..
thanks man.....that's a constructive criticism.
One love
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by takenadoh: 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
jstriker442:
someone who doesn't share a predefined origin with you.
So people from Ebonyi are foreigners, I guess anyone not from your immediate family is a foreigner.

Thanks.
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by jstriker442(m): 4:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
takenadoh:

So people from Ebonyi are foreigners, I guess anyone not from your immediate family is a foreigner.

Thanks.
yes, that person is a foreigner in my house, an alien at my family meeting, an outsider to my family rules, a stranger to my family layout. English is actually very difficult. Try to learn am abeg
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by takenadoh: 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
jstriker442:
yes, that person is a foreigner in my house, an alien at my family meeting, an outsider to my family rules, a stranger to my family layout. English is actually very difficult. Try to learn am abeg

Ok foreigner.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Wechat Sign Up/create Account, Sign In, Dowdload Wechat, Www.wechat.com / Escaped Kano Lion Eats Ostrich As Zookeepers Mull Killing Animal (video) / Bird 'From University Of Finland' Caught In Jigawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.