Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Codes For Tapping Calls With Your Phone From Another Phone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Codes For Tapping Calls With Your Phone From Another Phone. (191543 Views)

List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria / Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Codes For Tapping Calls With Your Phone From Another Phone. by osbar67: 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2009
Hello dear house members, I am in need of a code that can tap calls from another phone.there's this 1 I have before.just tried it and it's not working.how do I go about it please!

1 Like

Re: Codes For Tapping Calls With Your Phone From Another Phone. by eunisam: 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2009
[color=#006600][/color]Which one did you had that work befor?

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]CODE EVERYWHERE YOU GO!

1 Like

Re: Codes For Tapping Calls With Your Phone From Another Phone. by osbar67: 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2009
I did say the 1 I had before worked.I got that 1 and kept it did'nt bother to try it cos there was no need then.Now I want and it's not working.Incase you have any,u can mail me @ rabsola@gmail.com
Re: Codes For Tapping Calls With Your Phone From Another Phone. by Shola2009(m): 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2009
dude! u think you can just tap phones like that? you mustta be watching too much moviess, its not rocekt science, but u need some pretty high tech stuff to do that
Re: Codes For Tapping Calls With Your Phone From Another Phone. by Sine1: 11:56am On Sep 26, 2009
Scammer. U want to tap pples calls? May the devil tap ur nxt call.

2 Likes

Re: Codes For Tapping Calls With Your Phone From Another Phone. by Joe50(m): 12:07pm On Sep 26, 2009
Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Codes For Tapping Calls With Your Phone From Another Phone. by adebayo201: 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2009
;d
Re: Codes For Tapping Calls With Your Phone From Another Phone. by osbar67: 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2009
@Sine1 and Joe50 ,That's one thing with some of you.When someone ask you of something and you don't have. there's nothing wrong with you saying you don't have or keep quiet instead of you hauling insult on the person because you think you are the only loud mouths.You don't know why I am looking for it and you did'nt ask.The worst of it all is that your types easily fall for scammers and they'l use for breakfast.

5 Likes

Re: Codes For Tapping Calls With Your Phone From Another Phone. by soki2ng(m): 1:06pm On Sep 26, 2009
see now una dont make the guy vex.
but seriously osbar, i dont have such code for mobile, and i dont think it exists.
but i can listen and record conversations of callers on my network (landline) lol
Re: Codes For Tapping Calls With Your Phone From Another Phone. by Joe50(m): 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2009
@postal am sorry.
Did u mean callrecorder? Which record all incoming and outgoing calls automatically in ur phone? Or spying another person's calls from their phones so that each time they call the person ur phone will ring too and listen to their discussion.
So which one u need.
Re: Codes For Tapping Calls With Your Phone From Another Phone. by Shola2009(m): 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2009

Scammer. U want to tap pples calls? May the devil tap your nxt call.
lol, cheesy grin grin
Re: Codes For Tapping Calls With Your Phone From Another Phone. by eunisam: 10:05pm On Sep 26, 2009
vex? haba! na person die?

Anyway no too vex eeh,I dey do research for your request just keep your fingers crossed, feed u back later.
Re: Codes For Tapping Calls With Your Phone From Another Phone. by osbar67: 5:00pm On Sep 28, 2009
@soki2ng
Thanks jare no mind them.
@ eunisam
Thank u,my fingers are already crossed.I'll be waiting.
Re: Codes For Tapping Calls With Your Phone From Another Phone. by maxjax(m): 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2009
U knw th0se guyz that do sell s0me smal gsm bookletz on MOTOR PARKz, they go on preachin such n0nsense that you cn tap s0me0nes cal, i bet that was where he got the newz

1 Like

Re: Codes For Tapping Calls With Your Phone From Another Phone. by osbar67: 5:46pm On Oct 01, 2009
@maxjax, Na soooo!Is that what you think or what you know?I've told you guys that if don't have this stuff or you don't have anything to contribute about it just let it be.
Re: Codes For Tapping Calls With Your Phone From Another Phone. by oluwafemi113(m): 8:55am On Oct 02, 2009
there is noting impossible in I T, is possible
@ osbar67 if later get what you are looking for
me too go need am oooo grin grin grin ;Dlol
Re: Codes For Tapping Calls With Your Phone From Another Phone. by nnemak(m): 11:12am On Oct 02, 2009
These codes are easy and flying everywhere.

wat network are you on?
Re: Codes For Tapping Calls With Your Phone From Another Phone. by janga(m): 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2009
I thought we hav already deals wit TAPPING & MONITORING stuff b4?
Re: Codes For Tapping Calls With Your Phone From Another Phone. by Joe50(m): 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2009
Any body way use dat code 4 his girlfriend phone go get hypertention o.
Especially if ur babe na cheater,

1 Like

Re: Codes For Tapping Calls With Your Phone From Another Phone. by macantty(m): 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2009
guyz!can anybody configure zain line manually.plz i need ur help.
Re: Codes For Tapping Calls With Your Phone From Another Phone. by osbar67: 11:21am On Oct 03, 2009
@oluwafemi113 , I am very sure it's possible and'l let you know when i get it.
@nne_mak , I am using MTN and'l be be glad if you can help me get it.Thank u!

1 Like

Re: Codes For Tapping Calls With Your Phone From Another Phone. by owumatosa(m): 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2009
If you can pay I will give you a link where you can get it.
Re: Codes For Tapping Calls With Your Phone From Another Phone. by nnemak(m): 7:32am On Oct 05, 2009
Olofofo,
For all those that want to monitor to their wify or gal friend's , u better get a job.
for all others the code:

Zain dail 111
MTN: 180
Glo: 124
Etisalat: 200

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Codes For Tapping Calls With Your Phone From Another Phone. by donjon: 10:34am On Oct 05, 2009
Well said!
END OF DISCUSSION!
Re: Codes For Tapping Calls With Your Phone From Another Phone. by Dclique(m): 10:37am On Oct 05, 2009
Finally.
Re: Codes For Tapping Calls With Your Phone From Another Phone. by lastpage: 4:23pm On Oct 05, 2009
The softwares are sold by security companies.
I've seen it, av used it before (officially at work) but they cost some hefty amount sha (l dont sell them o grin )

I'll get you the name of one that is proven to work. I think l saw your number somewhere on the thread?
cheers

1 Like

Re: Codes For Tapping Calls With Your Phone From Another Phone. by Mutee: 2:11am On Dec 12, 2009
bring it on
Re: Codes For Tapping Calls With Your Phone From Another Phone. by xtasy4mula: 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2009
Please anyone wit what this guy wants should please help.He must be badly in need of it.
Re: Codes For Tapping Calls With Your Phone From Another Phone. by lawisong(m): 6:24pm On Dec 12, 2009
Only one thing can make a guy so desperate to tap calls and that is if he feels his girlfriend or wife is cheating on him. O boy if that is the case you better give up because even Amadioha will find it difficult to catch a cheating woman. Na only baba God fit do that one. Well if you still insist then i fit direct you to one of my IT expert friend from India. His name is Sri Napinada. However you have to travel to Bombay to see him. If this is too difficult for you to do then try this easy one - leave that girl alone.

4 Likes

Re: Codes For Tapping Calls With Your Phone From Another Phone. by kulex2k1(m): 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2009
@poster theres this other guy in d northpole an IT guru just mail him @ yoursostupid@makingfoolishrequest.com

1 Like

Re: Codes For Tapping Calls With Your Phone From Another Phone. by sisqology(m): 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2009
*cryn*sum1 is tappin my kals
Re: Codes For Tapping Calls With Your Phone From Another Phone. by andrrew(m): 10:46am On Dec 18, 2009
discussion continues. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno F5 Discussion Thread / Unlocking Trial Version Of Repligo Reader 2.1.0.1 On Bb / MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.