Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,933 members, 7,799,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs (30458 Views)

N'delta Militants Might Return To The Creeks, Clark Warns Buhari / Planned Amphibious Military Training In The Creeks: Ijaw People Cry Out For Help / The Niger Delta Avengers Dares Buhari, Vows To Cripple Nigeria's Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by TheFreeOne: 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2016
By Emma Amaize and Perez Brisibe

*Say two suspects, Stanley, Felix seized by NNS Delta not NDA members

. WARRI- THE Niger Delta Avengers, NDA, this morning, confronted the Commander of Operation Delta Safe, Rear Admiral Joseph Okojie and Commanding Officer, NNS Delta, Commodore Joseph Dzunye, asking them to come to the creeks of the Niger Delta, rather than stay in the cities and arrest “sleeper” agents, who they brand as NDA members to curry favour from their superiors.

Spokesperson of NDA, self-styled Brig General Mudoch Agbinibo, threw the challenge in a statement rebutting the claim by NNS Delta commander on Saturday that two suspects, Stanley Tonghan and Felix Miyenminiye, arrested by the navy, few days ago, were members of the militant group.

NDA said that the two suspects were agents working in conjunction with security agencies and were paid N5 million by two leaders (names withheld) to give Nigeria military intelligence on the activities of the group.

The statement read: “We made it clear that the Nigeria military is using sleepers’ agents to track or checkmate the activities and operation of the Niger Delta Avengers. But the more they try, the more they run into crisis with their employed sleeper agents.”

“Stanley Tonghan and Felix Miyenminiye that were arrested and paraded by the Nigeria Navy Delta are few of the sleeper agents working for Nigeria Military in conjunction with (two leaders, names withheld) “The suspects (Tonghan and Felix Miyenminiye) was paid 5 Million Naira to give Nigeria military intelligent on the activities of NDA.

On failing to deliver, the suspects were arrested and tagged NDA members, what a shame? the group said. It added: “Stanley Tonghan and Felix Miyenminiye are not members of NDA we do not know or have any connection with them. The Navy Commanding Office NNS Delta, Warri(Commodore Joseph Dzunve) is trying to impress his boss in Abuja, but arresting sleeper agents recruited by his predecessor.”

“Any criminal arrested is now an NDA member. Since we (NDA) started the struggle, none of our operatives has been arrested. All those in detention in the name of NDA are not part of NDA, the world should know this.

“Nigeria military have not seen embarrassment. NDA will keep embarrassing you because the only thing you are good at doing in the Niger Delta region is arrest and killing of innocent citizens of the Niger Delta in the name of looking for NDA and illegal bunkering.

“If the Nigeria military is serious about arresting NDA let them come to the creeks of the Niger Delta, that is where we dwell not the city. If I (Brig.Gen Moduch Agbinibo) was the Commanding Officer NNS Delta (Commodore Joseph Dzunve) and Commander of the so-called Operation Delta Safe (Rear Admiral Joseph Okojie), I would have been in the creeks instead of sitting at the comfort of my air-conditioned office,” NDA added.

To the elders of the Niger Delta, the group asserted: “Hope it clear to you our elders that the President Muhammadu Buhari- led government is not reliable, reasonable, responsible and not ready to dialogue.”

It said: “Can you tell the world the government official you been dialoguing with? Is it the President? On the other hand, is there any committee that is set up for it? We respect you our elders, as such stop behaving, as the Niger Delta is a seized region and stop acting like you are begging the government for dialogue.”

“The worse the government will do is to bombard our villages and towns in the name of looking for NDA. Therefore, our elders should tread carefully with the Nigeria government,” it pointed out.

Its words: “The reason behind military harassment of towns and villages in the Niger Delta is because NDA have not confronted the Nigeria military in battle. We are not scared in confronting you.”

“The creeks of the Niger Delta belong to us, so defeating the Nigeria military is not hard for us. We have made it clear in many occasions that our business is to cripple the Nigeria economy not to kill military. The Nigeria military should, not we, (NDA) avoiding them, that is a sign of weakness,” the group added.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/meet-us-creeks-avengers-dares-army-navy-chiefs/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by stiyke(m): 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2016
first wait

1 Like

Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by wordcat(m): 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2016
Shey dem be say the Avengers no dey talk again since the time way the RNDA don name their sponsors?

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by gab264(m): 1:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
wordcat:
Shey dem be say the Avengers no dey talk again since the time way the RNDA don name their sponsors?
they will refute this again .....nh their way.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by Thewrath(m): 1:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
This is an opportunity for Nigerian army(nairaland chapter)to go and flush them out,and save us all the flushing with ewedu infested buccal cavity

Meanwhile it have be for Nigerian army grin

126 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by goldman777: 1:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
We know by now wen nda members are caught they quickly denounce them.saying their govt agents this is d card their pdp sponsors have asked them to play.but if a thorn doesnt. Penetrate your foot why cry out in pain.your tricks are getting outdated its just a question of time before d game is up grin

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by fran6co(m): 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
wen I hear som people say naija will b great again it confuses me.... everyday is littered with nonsensical stories and crazy negative headlines that doesn't in any form encourage live in this country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by cheruv: 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
Wars fought in difficult terrain eg mountainous areas or swamps are usually hard to win...and even more difficult when the invading army isn't motivated undecided

Anyway a challenge has been thrown to the Nigerian military, let's see how they respond cool

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
Calling on people's parents to go and die in the creeks when Buhari knows what to do to avert this blood shedding.

Buhari thinks he can bite the finger that fed him and expect to go free, he wants to use fuel to quench fire. Watching in 3d

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by Eazybay(m): 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2016
Well dis don't sound like a challenge to me. The NDA is becoming more talkative. I suspect u have proxies in d negotiation team. Anyways both parties are wrong. The fg should display perfect leadership by staying true to its promise and d NDA should display patriotism by staying off dynamites and pipelines

6 Likes

Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by project8(m): 2:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
JuliettaBitch:
God bless the Avengers
mark my word "u wil regret supporting criminals cos God dont bless evil nor support evil"

41 Likes

Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by project8(m): 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Hmmmm, u must give kudos to these guys, no life has been lost since they started and that would embolden them more in their cause. Very discreet, professional and focused.
u truly need help if u mean all u said abt these criminals.

19 Likes

Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by vedaxcool(m): 2:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
Criminals think their wishy washy statements change the facts on the grounds.

15 Likes

Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by omenka(m): 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2016
vedaxcool:
Criminals think their wishy washy statements change the facts on the grounds.
Look at those urchins around here who applaud their criminal acts and go look at the folks criticising Buhari over the state of the economy.

When you place those guys side by side an empty barrel, you can hardly tell both objects apart.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by DaudaAbu(m): 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2016
Is it me or anyone else noticed that the rate of bombing has reduced since that factory that supply them with dynamite was closed down and their suppliers arrested?

15 Likes

Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by sexybrooke: 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2016
project8:
sometimes i wonder if pple from d south south use brain,respect their elders,and or kno were scratches them in their body.
so u tink NA wil jus come to d creek because u say so? u can bomb pipelines as u wish bt i assure u even an alliance btw NDA,ipob,abi na ipad and boko haram can NEVER i repeat can NEVER match Nigerian Army.
when they start killing u .ur elders and some criminal minded wil claim women n children are bein killed jus like u always deny each time any of ur co criminals are captured by our gallant Army
please do you really understand the meaning of gallant ?

18 Likes

Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by vedaxcool(m): 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
omenka:
Look at those urchins around here who applaud their criminal acts and go look at the folks criticising Buhari over the state of the economy.

When you place those guys side by side an empty barrel, you can hardly tell both objects apart.

They suffer linear congenital stewpidity...my prayer for them is may God add to their lives whatever they pray or wish PMB and Nigeria.

16 Likes

Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by apcisevil: 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2016
project8:
mark my word "u wil regret supporting criminals cos God dont bless evil nor support evil"
Glad you said that because you and your likes are the true evils that God will destroy very soon

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by apcisevil: 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2016
vedaxcool:

They suffer linear congenital stewpidity...my prayer for them is may God add to their lives whatever they pray or wish PMB and Nigeria.
God will surely make your PMB and Nigeria to pay for the atrocities they have committed against innocent people in this zoo

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by vedaxcool(m): 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2016
apcisevil:

God will surely make your PMB and Nigeria to pay for the atrocities they have committed against innocent people in this zoo

So you know God? Yet you celebrate destruction of other people's property and killing of innocent soldiers? Gerrerahere

23 Likes

Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by Eazybay(m): 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2016
omenka:

Sometimes I sincerely think you are not even a BARREL at all!! Is PMB performing economically from ur POV? How about all d sensationalism on how corrupt cases would be tried daily and we'd get our money back soon. Have u ever asked after d account for RECOVERED loot which shoulda bin set up by the CBN I don't support violence but u know NOTHING, I repeat NOTHING when it comes to the dirty deals of d black gold.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by basilo101: 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
omenka:

same old line, when will you upgrade??

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by ikechu1: 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
project8:
sometimes i wonder if pple from d south south use brain,respect their elders,and or kno were scratches them in their body.
so u tink NA wil jus come to d creek because u say so? u can bomb pipelines as u wish bt i assure u even an alliance btw NDA,ipob,abi na ipad and boko haram can NEVER i repeat can NEVER match Nigerian Army.
when they start killing u .ur elders and some criminal minded wil claim women n children are bein killed jus like u always deny each time any of ur co criminals are captured by our gallant Army

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You can't be seriously talking about the Nigerian army we know

10 Likes

Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by MrDavidson: 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2016
I'm sure the day Tompolo is arrested, they'll still come out to deny that he has been arrested. For the good people of Nigeria, I expect you not to be surprised - that is how terrorists lie. Shekau continued to deny NA's strides until now that it has become clear that BH has been confined to the dustbin of history.
When they were recently bombarded in Arepo, they said it was women and children that were killed, even after we saw video showing them running helter sketter in their camps trying to mount anti-aircraft guns. They will surely taste the bitterness and sorrow they so cherish to inflict on others.

13 Likes

Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by Mylove55(f): 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
Thewrath:
This is an opportunity for Nigerian army(nairaland chapter)to go and flush them out,and save us all the flushing with ewedu infested buccal cavity
if not that d NDA are stupid, why wil they hide in d creek, are they animals like boko-haram that also hide in forest. tell them not to worry, by next wk, airforce wil launch into d creek, we wil level all d creek, what happen in arepo is nothing. u ipod wil be d one to cry of genocide.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Gets Goat Gift In Benin From Old Woman / Bola Tinubu Visits The Akarigbo Of Remo Land / Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.