Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Finally!!! See Dija's Baby Son Picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Finally!!! See Dija's Baby Son Picture (1731 Views)

#BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture / Lady Masturbate When Breastfeeding Her Son Picture! / Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally!!! See Dija's Baby Son Picture by dhakingpin(m): 6:13pm On Aug 14, 2016
Mavin Songstress, Di’Ja has finally showed us a peep at her little prince as she celebrates her birthday today . Di’Ja has shyed away from the limelight since her marriage to her husband who she only named as Rotimi.
Check out more of the cute pictures and the alledge husband below http://karavibes.com/2016/08/14/have-you-seen-dija-cute-baby-photo/

Re: Finally!!! See Dija's Baby Son Picture by flexyfit(f): 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2016
at last....I don't know why they are hiding the faces of thier baby....they should kwantinu hiding it o...
Re: Finally!!! See Dija's Baby Son Picture by laparry12(f): 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2016
wow,lovely. congrats Di'ja.
Re: Finally!!! See Dija's Baby Son Picture by aniteze(m): 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
[i][/i]Cute that God the baby don't have Pepsi bottle neck like her mom. [open to quote)
Re: Finally!!! See Dija's Baby Son Picture by WilliamsChelster(m): 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
Isorite....I just dey observe

(1) (Reply)

Top Actress, Joke Jigan Lost Her Father On Sallah Eve. / See A Reply The Owner Of Facebook Gave To A Fan Who. (see Photos) / Photos From Mercy Johnson's Daughter Purity's 4th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.