Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Being In Love!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being In Love!!! (698 Views)

HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop / When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being In Love!!! by diplomatvicky(f): 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2016
hello fellas!!have you ever loved someone so much that you can't even figure out why you loved him/her so much...now this brings me to the topic??share your first time of falling in love experiences and what it felt like??
Re: Being In Love!!! by diplomatvicky(f): 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
my own case,it felt like it was Neva gonna end,I just wanted him to be the last I was ever gonna love..he was actually d first guy I truely ever loved..I loved him for no just reason,, wasn't even getting d cash from him..most guys feel girls CNT love a guy without money,,but I found myself loving him more everyday..funny enough,, he walked away and left me heartbroken over no reason..

1 Like

Re: Being In Love!!! by osesology(m): 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2016
Yep! been there. Still there, actually. lol. But she still keeps me hanging. wont say yes, wont say no...and l just can't move on with someone else.

Love is indeed wicked!

1 Like

Re: Being In Love!!! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:59pm On Aug 14, 2016
Fall in Love? undecided

I rather fall from a Mango tree angry
Re: Being In Love!!! by flexyfit(f): 7:01pm On Aug 14, 2016
love is a beautiful thing...love him much,everything about him,especially his jokes...love to hear his voice every minute that passes if I have the opportunity..especially his bad mouth......he's my best friend...he always talks about the future...he's fun to be.....he knows when am sad and will do all what he can so I can be happy....I love him much...

1 Like

Re: Being In Love!!! by aloobright17: 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Fall in Love? undecided

I rather fall from a Mango tree angry
Iroko tree sure pass mango tree not tall sef,seconded.
Re: Being In Love!!! by jamalnation(m): 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2016
"Money" we still love each other
diplomatvicky:
hello fellas!!have you ever loved someone so much that you can't even figure out why you loved him/her so much...now this brings me to the topic??share your first time of falling in love experiences and what it felt like??
Re: Being In Love!!! by Mossaino(m): 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2016
true love is hard to find nowadays! people are just so self-centred..

1 Like

Re: Being In Love!!! by Nightie(f): 7:16pm On Aug 14, 2016
Shud I say sumtin?
Hmmm, I rather not.
Re: Being In Love!!! by firstking01(m): 7:16pm On Aug 14, 2016
diplomatvicky:
Todays love is bullsh!t, no genuine love again...truelove sunk/died with leonardo dicarprio and kate winslet when they where in the titanic ship on the island of england heading to londonundecided

1 Like

Re: Being In Love!!! by aloobright17: 7:19pm On Aug 14, 2016
Them never born the lady that will make me fall in such love.not saying I can't take care or spend on ladies,I do that as a responsibility not out of love.
Re: Being In Love!!! by Young03(m): 7:26pm On Aug 14, 2016
There is nothing like real love..all na camouflage

only when money they,
Re: Being In Love!!! by IamLEGEND1: 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
NP: August Alsina- No love ft Nicki Minaj

1 Like

Re: Being In Love!!! by diplomatvicky(f): 7:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
Young03:
There is nothing like real love..all na camouflage

only when money they,

true love exists dearie...its all abt meeting d ryt person..and also kipn d negative Syd of it away, and VN high hopes dat it truely exists..though mine even ended before I could say jack but I still believe it does exist.
Re: Being In Love!!! by diplomatvicky(f): 7:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
aloobright17:
Them never born the lady that will make me fall in such love.not saying I can't take care or spend on ladies,I do that as a responsibility not out of love.
don't say that..
Re: Being In Love!!! by diplomatvicky(f): 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2016
firstking01:
Todays love is bullsh!t, no genuine love again...truelove sunk/died with leonardo dicarprio and kate winslet when they where in the titanic ship on the island of england heading to londonundecided
it does exist.be hopeful.
Re: Being In Love!!! by WilliamsChelster(m): 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
diplomatvicky:
my own case,it felt like it was Neva gonna end,I just wanted him to be the last I was ever gonna love..he was actually d first guy I truely ever loved..I loved him for no just reason,, wasn't even getting d cash from him..most guys feel girls CNT love a guy without money,,but I found myself loving him more everyday..funny enough,, he walked away and left me heartbroken over no reason..
I have a feeling we've met somewhere...Do you reside in Lagos
Re: Being In Love!!! by firstking01(m): 7:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
diplomatvicky:
it does exist.be hopeful.
Hope ko pope niundecided
Re: Being In Love!!! by aloobright17: 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
diplomatvicky:
don't say that..
My dear you will not understand sha,what I see other guys suffer in the hands of ladies made me closed my heart and tight it against the over rated thing called L.O.V.E.

Meanwhile like I said spending on any lady am rolling with is been done simply because I took it upon me to care for her I am not doing it out of love,so that if she do like others I'll never feel bad about it.
Re: Being In Love!!! by TerrorSquad147: 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
diplomatvicky:

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Rants On Facebook After Girl He Spent N6k On, Ran Away / Check Out List Of Rules Lady Gives Her Boyfriend While He Goes On Holiday / Is This Love Or Is She About To Fall Maga?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.