Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,377 members, 7,800,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) (7218 Views)

Do I Continue Schooling Or Accept This Job Offer - So Confused / I Got The Police Job, Now I'm More Confused / Confused: Got A Better Paying Job A Month After I Got A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by Destined2win: 7:50am On Aug 15, 2016
izzou:

Thread carefully bro
My 2cents tho
cool
Yeah thanks. I get you
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by efficiencie(m): 8:37am On Aug 15, 2016
This is a sad reminder that: if the good fail to faithfully do their best, the world will be overrun by the bad who faithfully do their worst. Soon, if not already, some of this forum will become rich, powerful, influential and ranked high in the social stratum of the society and the good sentiments that they have shared on sorry matters, as the matter of @glamoured, will be tested. The man who did what he did to @glamoured would have shared the same sentiments that many here are sharing when he was probably broke and powerless and I will not be surprised if many reading this piece are very much like him.

God said and I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none. (Ezekiel 22:30)

God is not looking for a good continent nor a good country. He is looking for a good man who will stand in the gap, make up the hedge, bear the burden of others, stand up for the weak, feed the poor, clothe the naked, plead for mercy and yet render righteous judgment...but more often than not, and as sad as it is, he finds none!

It is not enough to sympathize and render counsel, as many have done to the lady in this sorry condition, we must learn to use our resources towards fighting the evils of this world while we are yet alive!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by NATIONALPASTOR: 8:45am On Aug 15, 2016
Hi glamoured, I have no doubt that you are destined to be great but you must pay your dues to qualify for that. Many are called to be great but few discipline themselves to be counted unworthy of what God has for them.

send me a pm, and pray. let me know a true believer industrialist I can send you to.

please, don't expect to be paid too big salary. just something that will help you focused.

Pray
Pray
Pray

And..........

Believe
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by enshi(m): 8:50am On Aug 15, 2016
Why am i the only one who doesnt believe this crap

Dont think you would get help attentions by showing some elements of self pity.. .

This is a new strategy though but aint tight enough for Local runs

cc: lalasticala you should have scrutinized this and gotten it outa here before now.. . The safety of some of ur unsuspecting forum users is being priced and you seem not apriced

4 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 15, 2016
You need money ba. Do you have up to 5k - 10k? You can start a recharge card biz, a laundry business, a cleaning biz etc. If you know your trade very well, in 2-3 months, you have up to 20-50k as savings. You can even start start and executive errand girl biz without capital, just packaging and little branding here and there. Don't get deceived, you are your best helper.

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by FreeWorld23: 9:09am On Aug 15, 2016
You dont have money, but you have money to buy excess make up on your face cheesy

Serious ppl won't put such charming picture on dp and be seeking for help okay?

*Prove to me you aren't a scammer by writing your moniker on a sheet of paper, snap with it and then quote me with it.

*Your chat with the the guy that sent u his manhood.

* your full name and your school registration no.

I will give you 30k right on this thread to start any business you like if you can do that on this thread. No PM pls.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by greenstar: 9:15am On Aug 15, 2016
enshi:
Why am i the only one who doesnt believe this crap

Dont think you would get help attentions by showing some elements of self pity.. .

This is a new strategy though but aint tight enough for Local runs

cc: lalasticala you should have scrutinized this and gotten it outa here before now.. . The safety of some of ur unsuspecting forum users is being priced and you seem not apriced
wetin dey do this one
Do you have any proof to back ur claim?
No be by force to comment...
Una see wetin buhari don't cause grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by WilliamsChelster(m): 9:18am On Aug 15, 2016
glamoured:
Good morning all..
I really need your advice here as I'm in a serious dilemma right now....
Opened a thread last week asking for help for a job no matter how small the pay as to enable me continue schooling, I received several Pm's ,some with good intentions.. (Blessing and lease most notable) although I couldn't get any jobs coz of the state difference..
Yestaday, I got a mail from a Nairalander requesting my contacts..
I gave him in good faith, hoping I may land a job but to my shock and dismay he snapped his manhood and sent to me that he is willing to travel to my state and give me anything I want(money,jobs,accommodation and all)
I politely told him I'll think about it and blocked him instantly..
Vhave been thinking seriously, I just realized that I need help and this man is willing to help but with such inhumane conditions...
GGOD you know I can never sell my body but I'm so confused now..
God knows I need help.
Matured advice please..
Good day all
What's your educational qualification and location ?
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by uc4uandc(f): 9:19am On Aug 15, 2016
Can't offer money, but.....!
What course are you studying?
You are a beautiful lady (jes checked ur profile pic) I think you should start being a professional. Associate with friends and female lecturers that are ready to spend. Do their work for them and get paid. Render a service.
In my Level 3 den @school. I lived in the Hostel n noticed ppl were so lazy (or don't v time) to go out and buy Kerosene. So, I offered such service. I sold Kerosene n made X2 of a litre. I succeeded in helping myself that year.
You should be productive........You simply have it in you. Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by fastandfurious: 9:24am On Aug 15, 2016
glamoured:
good morning..please stop hurling insults at me...
I've seen enough hardship already... Insulting me won't change anything...

I'm not even considering his offer...

So confused
Please ignore him/her. They're not in your shoes. widen your job search in the mean time. search for "Job Links Nigeria" on facebook. They offer openings. current openings. God will see your through
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by mario2k(m): 9:44am On Aug 15, 2016
My dear,the truth is that thing he sent to u is all he can offer u.If u try anything evil u will regret it no one has succeeded tru evil honestly u will live to regret it.All u need to do now and where u can get that help u re looking for is to go to The Lords Chosen Christmatic Revival Movement honestly u won't believe what God has for u.Am assuring u with all trust that if u get to The Lords Chosen u will get all.
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by sugni: 10:09am On Aug 15, 2016
Lovetinz:

Honestly, are you that daft?
its not that she's daft, Some girls do this for a living, am sure that's what She's is thinking but some are not has lucky to get a guy that will actually fufil his promise ... @glamoured pls don't give into such wether it is genuine or not.. there are a soo many things you can do.. look around you n be resourceful..n not everything is spiritual..
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by Sanchez01: 10:14am On Aug 15, 2016
FreeWorld23:
You dont have money, but you have money to buy excess make up on your face cheesy

*Prove to me you aren't a scammer by writing your moniker on a sheet of paper, snap with it and then quote me with it.

I will give you 30k right on this thread to start any business you like if you can do that on this thread. No PM pls.
Calm down, it is normal to be skeptical on issues like this, judging by recent happenings on the forum. Her case might be true. And understand that it's not about the money you're willing to offer but what will be her means of sustenance.
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by duduade: 10:22am On Aug 15, 2016
Abeg if you have to do it... Do it.... This is reality.... Life is full of choices...
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by FreeWorld23: 10:22am On Aug 15, 2016
Sanchez01:

Calm down, it is normal to be skeptical on issues like this, judging by recent happenings on the forum. Her case might be true. And understand that it's not about the money you're willing to offer but what will be her means of sustenance.

let her prove she is real then. She can start little business with it.

I know why I want her to do this openly cos I know other nlders will help if we know she is genuine.
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by westlius(m): 10:48am On Aug 15, 2016
glamoured:
Good morning all..
I really need your advice here as I'm in a serious dilemma right now....
Opened a thread last week asking for help for a job no matter how small the pay as to enable me continue schooling, I received several Pm's ,some with good intentions.. (Blessing and lease most notable) although I couldn't get any jobs coz of the state difference..
Yestaday, I got a mail from a Nairalander requesting my contacts..
I gave him in good faith, hoping I may land a job but to my shock and dismay he snapped his manhood and sent to me that he is willing to travel to my state and give me anything I want(money,jobs,accommodation and all)
I politely told him I'll think about it and blocked him instantly..
Vhave been thinking seriously, I just realized that I need help and this man is willing to help but with such inhumane conditions...
GGOD you know I can never sell my body but I'm so confused now..
God knows I need help.
where are you currently and wats ur qualification
Matured advice please..
Good day all
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by freshcvvs: 11:02am On Aug 15, 2016
FreeWorld23:
let her prove she is real then. She can start little business with it.

I know why I want her to do this openly cos I know other nlders will help if we know she is genuine.

Great contribution

3 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by agrovick(m): 11:34am On Aug 15, 2016
NekkyCee:
Babe, How sure are you he'll give you the job if you give in to his demand? Why do you want to risk your life?( Job 14:14).My dear, Every storm is a passing phase. Before you were formed in your mother's womb,God knew you.(Jer 1:5). He cannot mismanage your life. Hold onto Him tightly, He's the only one that can change any difficult situation. He works miracles in ways you least expect.( Jer 33:3 )He's the best and greatest connection you can ever have. Seek God 1st and everything other thing would be a bonus (Matt 6:33)
In addition, you should develop a skill and start from there.Cheers. smiley
Wow
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by Sketch007(m): 11:41am On Aug 15, 2016
Misfortunes all from birth?? No way ! Life has its ups and down, as everyone is to face challanges which only propells us to our higher grounds only if we scale through. There are so many a job u can get irrespective of the situation you find yourself in. I wouldnt talk about the nairalander and his actions but yet would only ask if you've got skills?? If the above answer is ' yes ', dear, you are more qualified than you first thought.
NB: open up your eyes and take possession of the environment yoy dwell in. Like the saying " what your looking for in sokoto, is right there in your sokoto". Dont give up and hold fast unto your beliefs.
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by johnstar(m): 11:47am On Aug 15, 2016
I blame buhari for dis

C person future huband undecided

C person pikin.

C person sister choi

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
You complain of stress and working and u can't combine anything with you studies.....

I can deduce from your post that all u actually want is cash or someone u can rely on financially? OK

Now I(we) need to know what kind of course you were admitted for and secondly which school? This will help asertain the level of stress involved

You never know who can be of help!

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by AceRoyal: 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
glamoured:
ok dear thanks
What state do u reside?
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by glamoured(f): 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
FreeWorld23:

I just saw this now ..

I have no obligation to anyone neither can you make me do what I won't do...

For posterity sake I will just snap myself with my name...

I didn't force anyone to believe me..

I reiterate again I am under no obligations to do anything but I will do it and shame you all...
Give me 10minutes
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by FreeWorld23: 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
Okay... I am waiting
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by glamoured(f): 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
FreeWorld23:
Okay... I am waiting
wonder if it is clear enough?

Good day

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by Icecream4U(m): 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
glamoured:
I just saw this now ..

I have no obligation to anyone neither can you make me do what I won't do...

For posterity sake I will just snap myself with my name...

I didn't force anyone to believe me..

I reiterate again I am under no obligations to do anything but I will do it and shame you all...
Give me 10minutes
why not get a boyfriend that can provide for your needs?
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by FreeWorld23: 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
glamoured:
wonder if it is clear enough?

Good day
good. Can u please reply other questions?
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by glamoured(f): 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
FreeWorld23:
good. Can u please reply other questions?
what other questions?

I think I'm done with you sir...
If you want to help me help me and stop adding misery to my life..
Have a good day
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by FreeWorld23: 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
Icecream4U:
why not get a boyfriend that can provide for your needs?
pretent to be matured pls.

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by FreeWorld23: 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
glamoured:
what other questions?

I think I'm done with you sir...
If you want to help me help me and stop adding misery to my life..
Have a good day
its seems you think I am here to joke or play huh?

I don't talk what I won't do.
You have been dodging questions that will increase your chance of being genuine which will make me and other member suspect you arent real.

We have learnt our lesson on this forum and we need to open our eyes.

Cc dominique
If she refuses to answer questions trown at her, just take note of this thread and the op

3 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by Icecream4U(m): 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
FreeWorld23:
pretent to be matured pls.
ok sir.
Go ahead and send her the 30k.
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by FreeWorld23: 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
Icecream4U:
ok sir.
Go ahead and send her the 30k.
I ain't daft to just gv her like that without passing my exam. Her genuineness is all we need.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Test Invitation Letter / NYIF Program - Discussion / Job Openings At Naca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.