Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) (7229 Views)

Do I Continue Schooling Or Accept This Job Offer - So Confused / I Got The Police Job, Now I'm More Confused / Confused: Got A Better Paying Job A Month After I Got A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by greenstar: 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
FreeWorld23:
its seems you think I am here to joke or play huh?

I don't talk what I won't do.
You have been dodging questions that will increase your chance of being genuine which will make me and other member suspect you arent real.

We have learnt our lesson on this forum and we need to open our eyes.

Cc dominique
If she refuses to answer questions trown at her, just take note of this thread and the op
oga go Sidon one side joor...
you have been shamed and instead of you to accept and move on you still dey frustrate the poor lady...
chai..

5 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by glamoured(f): 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
FreeWorld23:
I ain't daft to just gv her like that without passing my exam. Her genuineness is all we need.
what else do you want
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by FreeWorld23: 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
[s]
greenstar:
oga go Sidon one side joor...
you have been shamed and instead of you to accept and move on you still dey frustrate the poor lady...
chai..
[/s]shamed? Why are some nlders this dumb? I gave her three task and she replied just one.

You think I am a newbie on Nl ? She can be the one on her dp or using someone else.

Dont quote me to say shyt again cos I ain't talking to u.

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by FreeWorld23: 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
Greenstar you can help by paying the money as well smiley
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by cherryhope: 1:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
FreeWorld23:
You dont have money, but you have money to buy excess make up on your face cheesy

Serious ppl won't put such charming picture on dp and be seeking for help okay?

*Prove to me you aren't a scammer by writing your moniker on a sheet of paper, snap with it and then quote me with it.

*Your chat with the the guy that sent u his manhood.

* your full name and your school registration no.

I will give you 30k right on this thread to start any business you like if you can do that on this thread. No PM pls.
please just shut up while trying to form detective here..

you accused her of being fake now she has done the needful and you are disgraced...
send her the money or forever hold ur peace...
i hate men who are this cunning...
Btw who your money help?
yinmu.. :/
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by FreeWorld23: 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
FreeWorld23:
You dont have money, but you have money to buy excess make up on your face cheesy

Serious ppl won't put such charming picture on dp and be seeking for help okay?

*Prove to me you aren't a scammer by writing your moniker on a sheet of paper, snap with it and then quote me with it.

*Your chat with the the guy that sent u his manhood.

* your full name and your school registration no.

I will give you 30k right on this thread to start any business you like if you can do that on this thread. No PM pls.

glamoured:
what else do you want

2 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by freshcvvs: 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
cherryhope:

you accused her of being fake now she has done the needful and you are disgraced...
Btw who your money help?

What's wrong with you humans?

What did he request that's difficult? OK you want to shut him up, please what alternative are you bringing to the table for the OP?

We're waiting...

5 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by FreeWorld23: 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
[s]
cherryhope:

Btw who your money help?
[/s]no time for dolts. You think I am daft like you? Sorry! I can't be fooled.

Follow this thread and watch the outcome or shut the fvck up.
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by freshcvvs: 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
FreeWorld23:

Reg number alone is enough, no need for full name.

Privacy!
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by Dharneehell(m): 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
glamoured:
good morning..please stop hurling insults at me...
I've seen enough hardship already... Insulting me won't change anything...

I'm not even considering his offer...

So confused
To start with, what are your qualifications?
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by Sanchez01: 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
Unfortunately FreeWorld23 is right. I reached out to the said lady this morning, with the hope of assisting by helping her with a job but it turns out that she's not who she say she is. Would be posting my findings right away.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by FreeWorld23: 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
freshcvvs:

What did he request that's difficult? OK you want to shut him up, please what alternative are you bringing to the table for the OP?

We're waiting...
dont mind him.

Who knows if he is the one operating both account? Greenstar has been attacking anybody that accused the op of not being real as well.

It took the op hours before she replied me and some fools expect me to send her money just like that
Sorry! I ain't that cheap to scam. She must convince me she is genuine.

They should check my main moniker www.nairaland.com/agarawu23 I ain't here to play or waste time.
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by Kx: 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
I advised u about getting a part time tailoring job earlier, which you have replied explaining how difficult it could be. Well, let me share this true life experience, it could bless you or someone else's life.

I have a friend somewhere in the north (I wont disclose the exact city up north because I dont have permission to share this, besides she might be on NL for all you care). She was with a construction firm, doing well until APC changy set in.

Economic difficulties experienced in the economy resulted in job losses in her firm and she was laid off. To put it mildly, She was devastated. Did nt know where to and who to turn to. She was so full of insults for APC for lack of opportunities for her employer leading to her being retrenched/dropped.
I tried hooking her up with one job opening I knew then but the interview notice was just too quick and she could nt make it. I felt her pain and encouraged her to pick up tailoring skill apprenticeship just to while away time waiting for the next job;yes, tailoring. Mind you, she is a graduate.

Fast forward to 9 months later.

We spoke a week ago and guess what?

She confirmed that she was done with the apprenticeship and had already opened up shop and was fully on her own now.

She stated that matter of fact, she is so fully engaged now that she does not have room to accept new sewing jobs even for the next one month.

Her statement now: The coming of PMB and the loss of her job is the best thing that ever happened to her because it has landed her right in her destiny. She stated emphatically that she cannot go back to a paid job to work for anybody.She cant tank PMB enough.

Lesson: Pick up any opportunity you can run with. You never know where your future or what the ibos call "akalaka" lies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by FreeWorld23: 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
Sanchez01:
Unfortunately FreeWorld23 is right. I reached out to the said lady this morning, with the hope of assisting by helping her with a job but it turns out that she's not who she say she is. Would be posting my findings right away.
God bless you sir!!!!

The money isn't the issue.
Her genuineness is the main thing.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by glamoured(f): 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
FreeWorld23:

and of what use is posting my private details here for...

I

I'll Post my reg no but if I wanted to post the chats with the man I could have done that since sir..
14/082144002

I'm done with you sir...
Let heaven judge us..
Good day
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by FreeWorld23: 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
glamoured:
and of what use is posting my private details here for...

I

I'll Post my reg no but if I wanted to post the chats with the man I could have done that since sir..
14/082144002

I'm done with you sir...
Let heaven judge us..
Good day
okay ma
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by greenstar: 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
FreeWorld23:
dont mind him.

Who knows if he is the one operating both account? Greenstar has been attacking anybody that accused the op of not being real as well.

It took the op hours before she replied me and some fools expect me to send her money just like that
Sorry! I ain't that cheap to scam. She must convince me she is genuine.

They should check my main moniker www.nairaland.com/agarawu23 I ain't here to play or waste time.
oga na wash jareh....
quit the blame game and swerve...
mtcheew
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by FreeWorld23: 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
[s]
greenstar:
oga na wash jareh....
quit the blame game and swerve...
mtcheew
[/s]gawt, I was expecting you to ask of her account number and credit her. Ed!at
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by cherryhope: 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
freshcvvs:

We're waiting...
so because the op needs a job , she must go through such ordeal as this...
na wao ..

even if it was you would you have agreed?
even if she is lying karma will catch up with her..

have a nice day..
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by FreeWorld23: 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
San chez01:
Unfortunately FreeW orld23 is right. I reached out to the said lady this morning, with the hope of assisting by helping her with a job but it turns out that she's not who she say she is. Would be posting my findings right away.
you
D!ckheads should shut up and wait for this man. Are u blind to read the above?

Why can't u credit her account too or get her a job if you dey pity her condition?
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by greenstar: 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
FreeWorld23:
[s][/s]gawt, I was expecting you to ask of her account number and credit her. Ed!at
you dey smell mouth jareeh
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by Internetguru: 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
@glamoured; Well, sorry for your predicament. Someone has asked you your course of study yet you haven't stated it!
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by ladyF(f): 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
Jesus loves you. Don't open pity threads looking for how to scam good samaritans by appealing to their emotions with your fictitious tales.

Say YES to Jesus today... kiss

2 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by Sanchez01: 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
This was her top sometimes ago, precisely on the 2nd of August;

https://www.nairaland.com/3264815/step-father-making-me-think-suicide
Good evening famiylanders, i'm in great pain as i write this.
i ave a stepfather,a mean and a man without conscience or pity..
my late mum told me my dad died 4months after i was born,so i wasn't really privileged to enjoy real fatherly affection.
my mom being a young woman, remarried this man i call my stepfather.

i cannot really remember if he showed me love,care and affection when i was still young,but as of what i happening now,i strongly doubt it if he actually had love for me....

my mom died late 2013, and that marked my trials.
when my mom was still alive, he was a little bit affectionate (i guess he did that to please my late mom,as I always overhead them quarrelling about how he treats me)
when my mom was laid to rest, even there from the burial ground, he started showing signs of his wickedness..

I don't know what I have done to this man that he resents me so much... I try as much as possible to give him the respect accorded to him but he treats me like dirt..

can you imagine this man whipped me just because I came back from school, when into the kitchen and took food that my step junior sis prepared, my God that day he so flogged me that I saw stars..

I didn't attend lectures for a week because of the pains gotten from the bearings..

I live in fear of maiming everyday of my life, sometimes, I wonder if my real father and this man where sworn enemies..
I don't care about the maltreatment, but the one breaking my heart now is my education, God knows this man whipped is wicked..

I got admitted into the university a year after my mom's death, luckily she had some money in her acct, and I was the only one who knew her ATM pin as she usually sent me to withdraw money for her.
I withdrew all the money into my accts that was my last resort to secure my admission as he turned deaf ears to my pleas to sponsor me through school..

I am in my third year now, and frankly helpless as my step dad doesn't even care a damn about my existence at all..
struggle to buy textbooks, handouts and all, in short, I would be better off as an orphan than this life I'm living

Can you believe the only money this man gave me for school was 4thousand naira for feeding for a whole month, apart from that he hasn't even looked my way..

my life is in shambles and on the verge of collapse. I wonder why God brought me into this world to suffer.

I have considered taking this pain of a life but death by suicide is a sure gate to hell fire and God knows I hate hell after my step dad.

Sorry for boring you all with my misery of a life..

my advice to you all; value your parents,siblings, loved ones.
treat them with care respect and love as you never know what they are to you until you lose them....

I could not help but notice the bolded all through her first post. However, certain information i found out greatly contradicts this. I'm a bit confused, i must admit.

1. She claimed her dad passed on shortly after she was born but it turns out that a picture of her and someone i suspect to be the dad was posted on Facebook, with very many of her friends attesting to the father and daughter striking resemblance. Note some names were cleaned... These are names of suspected family members, who share the same surname as her.

She claimed the mum passed on in 2013 but on the 9th of May, 2016, she posted beautiful pictures of her mum, wishing her a happy mother's day, and with no 'RIP', 'Miss You' added to her post in the picture.

The pictures below greatly contradict her claims in the post above. And yes, i reached out to her believing I could help but I guess distance is a factor as she claims to be in Calabar while I'm in Enugu.

She might truly need the job but with the little e-mail exchange we had, she didn't strike me as one who has issues and urgent needs. All she seems to be indirectly after is money without adding the work part. And I must confess that some of her pictures on Facebook does not really depict that of an uncomfortable person. She seems to be on the life loving part a great deal.

cc
Dominque

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by dominique(f): 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
This Op's posting pattern looks like that of a scammer busted recently. Let's still give her benefit of doubt.

glamoured:
what else do you want

Who is the Nairalander that sent his nudes to you? If you can't reveal it here, send it via PM.

*Edit*

I spoke too soon before clicking on next page. This person is same as Humbledbyfaith. The writing pattern, sob stories and Calabar location pretty much have her away. I have every reason to believe cherryhope is also an accomplice. Can't you fraudsters find better things to do with your lives?

3 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by glamoured(f): 2:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
Sanchez01:
This was her top sometimes ago, precisely on the 2nd of August;

https://www.nairaland.com/3264815/step-father-making-me-think-suicide

I could not help but notice the bolded all through her first post. However, certain information i found out greatly contradicts this. I'm a bit confused, i must admit.

1. She claimed her dad passed on shortly after she was born but it turns out that a picture of her and someone i suspect to be the dad was posted on Facebook, with very many of her friends attesting to the father and daughter striking resemblance. Note some names were cleaned... These are names of suspected family members, who share the same surname as her.

She claimed the mum passed on in 2013 but on the 9th of May, 2016, she posted beautiful pictures of her mum, wishing her a happy mother's day, and with no 'RIP', 'Miss You' added to her post in the picture.

The pictures below greatly contradict her claims in the post above. And yes, i reached out to her believing I could help but I guess distance is a factor as she claims to be in Calabar while I'm in Enugu.

She might truly need the job but with the little e-mail exchange we had, she didn't strike me as one who has issues and urgent needs. All she seems to be indirectly after is money without adding the work part. And I must confess that some of her pictures on Facebook does not really depict that of an uncomfortable person. She seems to be on the life loving part a great deal.

cc
Dominque

that wwoman you see up there is my mom's tight friend...
I call her mom...
That is the husband, the same thing goes for him..

Icown that acct on Facebook and I can verify....
I'm tired of all this nonsense...
I posted this thread looking for a job and how possibly can I be a scam?won't I meet the man employers for interview or something?
dominique:
This Op's posting pattern looks like that of a scammer busted recently. Let's still give her benefit of doubt.
Who is the Nairalanders that sent his nudes to you? If you can't reveal it here, send it via PM
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by glamoured(f): 2:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
dominique:

Who is the Nairalanders that sent his nudes to you? If you can't reveal it here, send it via PM
I'll send it asap
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by dominique(f): 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
glamoured:
I'll send it asap

Also your chat history
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by peeparty(m): 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
cool
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by Internetguru: 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
@glamoured; You don't want to work because you keep complaining about stress and all that yet you want someone to work and send you his/her money. Can you compare the workload of Engineering and Medicine to your course of study ( Banking and Finance)? It's very common to see Engine guys hustling their way through school doing menial jobs but, you yourself want everything like OBJ's daughter. You simply need a maga, forgive me if I'm saying otherwise, your action depicts it. You've simply blasted everyone's idea of you getting a skill and using it to work in school arguing that you're stressed up yet you need money from us. My dear! You have two choices - either go and sleep with that man or use your tailoring skill to support yourself. I nor go give you one kobo oooooooo

5 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
Interesting. ...kudos to Mr freeworld

Op if you really need help ,answer those questions and prove ur authenticity,afterall it's a better option than selling urself . It shouldn't cost u so much headache

I'm interested in the chat history

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Andela Nigeria Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / After Working For A Month, A Teacher Receives This As Salary [photo] / ARM Life Plc Job Recruitment (6 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.