Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Quotes Needed For Website Development - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Quotes Needed For Website Development (1405 Views)

Are You Looking For Website Development? / I.T Company Vacancy For Website Designer / Institution For Website Design And Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quotes Needed For Website Development by PMIcon(m): 8:24am On Aug 15, 2016
Hello everyone,

I need a creative web designer/developer and programmer to give me a quote for a website with the following features:

- TSL security certificate

- Very clean interface

- Cross-platform compatibility (computer, Android, iOS, Windows etc)

- Text formatting

- Inbuilt Survey tools

- Task timer linked with payout ( it's going to be a work-from-home website)

- Both prescheduled time per task and unscheduled ones (depending on tasks)

- Referral tools including for customizing and formatting links to suitable suitable words and compatible colours for articles and posts in emails, social media and websites

- News feed

- Member posts

- Up and down voting of both member post and responses

- Multiple-parameter tracking

- Autoresponders

- Featured posts

- Membership registration

- Premium (paid) logins

- Automatic payout algorithm based on task completion and points accrued once there is sufficient funds assigned to members account

- Carrier direct billing as well as mastercard, visa

- Secure Escrow service for members transactions

- Industry-based terms and conditions that can be modified to suit purpose.

* Please quote should include estimate on website maintenance (well spelt out)

* Specify duration to deliver

* You may include any extra detail and cost you consider may be required but not mentioned above

* Please don't ask for details, just give your estimates (in reasonable range); details will come later.

Please give me reasons to believe you can over deliver but don't attempt to create a false impression. Trust is very important here. Contract can be terminated at any stage you begin to struggle to meet up with created expectations.

I will PM my selected Designer/Developer/Programmer

Thanks
Re: Quotes Needed For Website Development by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 15, 2016
You're looking at North of 70k and if your're building what I think you're building, you'll need to hire at least 2 php developers, a graphics designer and a front end developer.

If a single developer says he alone can shoulder all this work, he's lying.

Here's my 2 cents, why not split up the work amongst different developers and pay them after completing a certain task assigned to them just like freelancer.com .

1 Like

Re: Quotes Needed For Website Development by PMIcon(m): 11:49am On Aug 15, 2016
Thank you @ Joshuabase. But I'm curious: why 2 php developers?
Joshuabase:
You're looking at North of 70k and if your're building what I think you're building, you'll need to hire at least 2 php developers, a graphics designer and a front end developer.

If a single developer says he alone can shoulder all this work, he's lying.

Here's my 2 cents, why not split up the work amongst different developers and pay them after completing a certain task assigned to them just like freelancer.com .
Re: Quotes Needed For Website Development by guru01(m): 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
350k negotiable.
Timeframe is estimated at 10weeks.
Email: josiahaccounts@gmail.com
Please no pm.
Re: Quotes Needed For Website Development by PMIcon(m): 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
Please note, I under that this style of requesting open quotes is not convenient for some. Maybe when I know all there is to know in web development and programming I will stop it (I took the same direction before hiring my last website developer from Nairaland)

This approach aids public learning, prevents someone cooking up some reasons to make someone pay more for less, minimizes messages received in my inbox and gives me a place to quickly hire someone else. The last time, a developer kept posting me after we agreed on project timing and fees. I was able quickly get someone else who took up the challenge of completing it in good time.

So kindly submit your quotes here first and make your contribution. You may also drop your website address and let me study your portfolio.

Thank you.
Re: Quotes Needed For Website Development by PMIcon(m): 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
guru01:
350k negotiable.
Timeframe is estimated at 10weeks.
Email: josiahaccounts@gmail.com
Please no pm.
Do you have an updated website I can check? I mean yours.
Re: Quotes Needed For Website Development by guru01(m): 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
PMIcon:

Do you have an updated website I can check? I mean yours.
Re: Quotes Needed For Website Development by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
PMIcon:

Unless you don't want your project to be completed quickly.

I can't even bid for your full project, it's too large.

But if you want to offer mini php/Javascript tasks - whatsapp :08023778059

1 Like

Re: Quotes Needed For Website Development by PMIcon(m): 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
guru01:

Check out eventreps.com or scholarshipdraw.com

Eventreps.com is still coming soon. Seen the other other one.
Re: Quotes Needed For Website Development by guru01(m): 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
PMIcon:

Eventreps.com is still coming soon. Seen the other other one.
Re: Quotes Needed For Website Development by vicsrael: 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
PMIcon:
Hello everyone,

I need a creative web designer/developer and programmer to give me a quote for a website with the following features:

- TSL security certificate

- Very clean interface

- Cross-platform compatibility (computer, Android, iOS, Windows etc)

- Text formatting

- Inbuilt Survey tools

- Task timer linked with payout ( it's going to be a work-from-home website)

- Both prescheduled time per task and unscheduled ones (depending on tasks)

- Referral tools including for customizing and formatting links to suitable suitable words and compatible colours for articles and posts in emails, social media and websites

- News feed

- Member posts

- Up and down voting of both member post and responses

- Multiple-parameter tracking

- Autoresponders

- Featured posts

- Membership registration

- Premium (paid) logins

- Automatic payout algorithm based on task completion and points accrued once there is sufficient funds assigned to members account

- Carrier direct billing as well as mastercard, visa

- Secure Escrow service for members transactions

- Industry-based terms and conditions that can be modified to suit purpose.

* Please quote should include estimate on website maintenance (well spelt out)

* Specify duration to deliver

* You may include any extra detail and cost you consider may be required but not mentioned above

* Please don't ask for details, just give your estimates (in reasonable range); details will come later.

Please give me reasons to believe you can over deliver but don't attempt to create a false impression. Trust is very important here. Contract can be terminated at any stage you begin to struggle to meet up with created expectations.

I will PM my selected Designer/Developer/Programmer

Thanks

300k, payment can be made stage by stage depending on the work done, and also regular updating of the site online for u to monitor the site progress
Time frame 8 weeks
Email vicsrel@gmail.com
WhatsApp number 08130687861

1 Like

Re: Quotes Needed For Website Development by project7(m): 6:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
700k. 200k upfront.
2weeks planning and modeling, 8weeks coding.
1 back-end and one front-end guy.

A good developer may not have the time to convince anyone on anything as a sales man could. You can identify one by discussing the problem to be solved, the challenges involved and how to go about solving it.
Re: Quotes Needed For Website Development by PMIcon(m): 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
project7:
700k. 200k upfront.

A good developer may not have the time to convince anyone on anything as a sales man could. You can identify one by discussing the problem to be solved, the challenges involved and how to go about solving it.

Thanks for the info. Convincing may just be by portfolio from your own website.

* Now someone said 70k, two in the 300k category. You are the one who should have the time to convince me. Why should I pay 700k, 200 upfront?
Re: Quotes Needed For Website Development by PMIcon(m): 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
I need to know if the website will require any on going fees and what the estimate should be like.
Re: Quotes Needed For Website Development by PMIcon(m): 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
guru01:

Sorry, its eventsrep.com
ok
Re: Quotes Needed For Website Development by guru01(m): 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
PMIcon:

ok
If you need maintenance we can discuss about that later.
Cost varies, base on what you want done as maintenance.
Re: Quotes Needed For Website Development by ThePENGENIUS(m): 1:00am On Aug 16, 2016
Hello, PMIcon.
I saw your job post yesterday but was too busy to throughly go through it. I've carefully gone through it now. Sounds to me like you want a project bidding platform, like Upwork or Elance.

Providing a professional comprehensive quote for the project is beyond a simple comment answer. However I'll go ahead to provide a basic run-down of what it'll entail; cost and implementation-wise.

You need A dev firm or team to handle the project. As someone already suggested, it is not a task perfectly fit for one developer. A dev team would be ideal. The work would be further splitted and broken down into units.

I have a dev team. We build Web and Mobile apps. You might want to check my Github portfolio page here http://chukwu-emeka.github.io. Or shoot me a mail at emmanuelgideon36@gmail.com.

As for time and price, that honestly depends. But as a team of in-house Devs:

3 -4weeks

Fee: 300,000 (Negotiable to a reasonable extent)
15% upfront payment. Mobilization fee, that is.
35% halfway into completion. After demo tests and trials by you the client.
50% after project completion. Then the job is delivered.

Edit**

For maintenance:
You'll get 2 months of free minor maintenance and upgrades. This might include (but not limited to) code mods and patches, updates for critical errors and bugs. And general maintenance. After 2 months, a new negotiation term has to be drawn.

We look forward to working with you.

RedPenguin Technologies
Re: Quotes Needed For Website Development by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 16, 2016
PMIcon:

Hello, I can't do the coding to that extent yet

But I am a designer and I am very sure the programmers won't be good in the graphics of the site to make it look good

They do the coding, I do the UI(user interface) and the graphics

My Number: 08163817293

(1) (Reply)

Windows 8 Activator Free Download Latest Working [pics] / Java Programmer Needs Help / Experienced PHP Website Developer Wanted In Ikorodu Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.