Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Diseases You Didn’t Know That Mosquitoes Give (photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Diseases You Didn’t Know That Mosquitoes Give (photo) (32842 Views)

Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) / Some Diseases You Can Detect Yourself Through Smell / Experts Have Discovered That Mosquitoes Love 4 Kinds Of People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diseases You Didn’t Know That Mosquitoes Give (photo) by ezemme(m): 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
only mosquito causes all this diseases.. END TIME MOSQUITOES
Re: Diseases You Didn’t Know That Mosquitoes Give (photo) by originalKsp(m): 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
Idobilivit
So malaria kills more people globally than HIV/AIDS.

Re: Diseases You Didn’t Know That Mosquitoes Give (photo) by Stanbeto: 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
Ordinary Mosquitor
Re: Diseases You Didn’t Know That Mosquitoes Give (photo) by izzy4shizzy(m): 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
waperssszsfdd:

You wont go and look for a job and recharge ur phone legally, you want to dupe ppl of thier hard earned money..ole
Re: Diseases You Didn’t Know That Mosquitoes Give (photo) by dhayor58(m): 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
OgidiOlu3:
I don't know how true but I heard it causes Elephantiasis too
true
Re: Diseases You Didn’t Know That Mosquitoes Give (photo) by coolbatty: 2:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
Trina0936:
But I thought tse-tse fly transmits yellow fever(sleeping sickness)! Hmmmm undecided
tse tse fly causes Trypanosomiasis (i.e Sleeping Sickness) different frm Yellow fever.
Re: Diseases You Didn’t Know That Mosquitoes Give (photo) by zemaik(m): 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
greatness22:
I didn't read all that. I prefer to spend a night with a Lion that to see mosquitoes in my room

Lolzz! Funny you! But I heard that those who have succeeded to make their environment 100% mosquito free are more prone to cancer than those that are still victims of mosquito bites.
Re: Diseases You Didn’t Know That Mosquitoes Give (photo) by greatness22(m): 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
zemaik:

Lolzz! Funny you! But I heard that those who have succeeded to make their environment 100% mosquito free are more prone to cancer than those that are still victims of mosquito bites.
Where did you hear that from? So the people living in a neat environmet are prone to cancer? grin

2 Likes

Re: Diseases You Didn’t Know That Mosquitoes Give (photo) by NAJALYN: 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
Thanks for the info. Get natural remedies for your health from https://www.lynsnaturalhealth..com..
Re: Diseases You Didn’t Know That Mosquitoes Give (photo) by Otitijerome(m): 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
Mosquito is not the causes of any of those diseases you listed, mosquito is the carrier(VECTORS), THE disease you listed is causes by species of viruse
Re: Diseases You Didn’t Know That Mosquitoes Give (photo) by MsFaith: 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
Na only God knows the number of mosquitoes wey don bite person for this life, different kinds sef
Re: Diseases You Didn’t Know That Mosquitoes Give (photo) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
So which is mine,, I have back ache,bitter mouth,headache cold,,and cold sef enters through my legs
Re: Diseases You Didn’t Know That Mosquitoes Give (photo) by tohbadt(m): 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
Hello, a lot of people try to get rid of bad breath/mouth odour, but with no success. It
doesn’t matter what they do to achieve it but they are simply not able to make anything
work for them.

Bad breath is often the party crasher in the room. Most of the crowd knows it doesn’t
belong there, but most will be too polite to say anything about it. However, if you are the
one bringing the stinky breath with you, this report will be a game changer. We won’t
bore you with a bunch of scientific mumbo-jumbo, just proven reasons for your bad
breath and techniques on how to get rid of it for good.

For some sufferers of bad breath, this may be the first time in your life that you will
experience what it is like to have amazing breath and a beautiful smile. Even if
everything else you have tried was a disappointment to you, this report will solve your
bad breath problems forever....

Get the free report for mouth odour killer here http://www.mouthodourkiller.com/
Re: Diseases You Didn’t Know That Mosquitoes Give (photo) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
I bin think say "Solaade Ayo-Aderele" was the number one disease in the list.
Re: Diseases You Didn’t Know That Mosquitoes Give (photo) by Dacronym(m): 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
Trina0936:
But I thought tse-tse fly transmits yellow fever(sleeping sickness)! Hmmmm undecided
Sleeping Sickness is not Yellow fever, they are different
Re: Diseases You Didn’t Know That Mosquitoes Give (photo) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
waperssszsfdd:

; Ban dey hungry u abi.??

mtchew...
Re: Diseases You Didn’t Know That Mosquitoes Give (photo) by omis15(m): 12:34am On Aug 16, 2016
y cant mosquitoes go extinct undecidedy cant mosquitoes go extinct
Re: Diseases You Didn’t Know That Mosquitoes Give (photo) by professore(m): 10:25am On Aug 16, 2016
i like the last part
Re: Diseases You Didn’t Know That Mosquitoes Give (photo) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
Dacronym:

Sleeping Sickness is not Yellow fever, they are different
Ok tanx. Need to research more on that.
Re: Diseases You Didn’t Know That Mosquitoes Give (photo) by Nobody: 1:23am On Jun 02, 2019
Please stop! tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top-7 Crazy Things That Happen While You Sleep / I Have A Fibroid: What Do I Do? / Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.