Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo (86516 Views)

Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning / 2 Okada Men Die In Imo Accident While Bringing Corpse Home From Mortuary / ABSU Graduate Helps Carpenter Who Helped Him In School 20 Years Ago (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by Smhart1(f): 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
I live in Epe and this news is 100% true
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by ColdNight(m): 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
redcliff:
mumu muslim fanatic. what does alhau akbar have to do with this?
You are the mumu here Mr... If you don't know the meaning of something, you asked and don't go about insulting people's belief. Thank you.
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by emmexy5(m): 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
cryam a little bit confused oo ..from the picture I can't really see a dead human body...all I see is a wood wrap with a white cloth...cause am sure the woman wont b DAT slim wen she is alive.
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by Mythinghot(m): 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
This drug wey una dey sell no get nafdac number o. Even the cloth sef no dirty?
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by ilevic(m): 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
And the cloth neither decayed nor get stained. Is it the clothes that preserved the body or d body prevented d body from being decayed?
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by hommespecia: 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
kittykollinxx:
Is it d same alahu akbar boko haram use to bomb our people in the north?
Allahu Akbar simply means God is great,anybody can say that you know

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by ilevic(m): 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
Smhart1:
I live in Epe and this news is 100% true

Pls send us d pics u snapped wen u visited the place personally then we wil believe

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by basadenet: 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
Maisuya1:
As a Muslim I know this is possible especially if the person lived a saintly life. But our newspapers are just trash. Couldn't they have gone to confirm the authenticity of the report by interviewing the construction workers, neighbors etc. Instead of sharing another anonymous news from an anonymous source.
As a Christian I also know that is actually possible if the person lived a sin free life.

3 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by Ugoeze2016: 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
So the construction workers wanted to demolish the house abi because I see walls around and something(wood) wrapped in white cloth.....smh..make una kontinue
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by Moz22: 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
staaari:
if it is true, then nothing really new about this. How did she died?

Some poison actaully may prevent your body from decomposing.

does same poison also prevent the cloth from staining?

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by Moz22: 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
diva90:
Do Muslims embalm their corpses prior to burying them? If this is the case, then that explains why there wasn't much deterioration on the body. If not then it's logical to say that the temperature of the ground/soil surrounding the body preserved the corpse. This is not an uncommon occurrence.
and d white cloth Pls tell me another story
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by blingxx(m): 7:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
redcliff:

may ur hated and gullible skul not put u in a watery grave insha Allahundecided
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by sniper77(m): 7:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
Make I sip small kunu while awaiting my fura. I just hope say Dem no go uproot another berried body as then dey kwantinu the road construction.
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by kosokoadeyemi: 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
God is great
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by izzymoney(m): 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
redcliff:
help me ask ooooooo
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by horrmorr(m): 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
this is hmmmm.............
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
Whoever believes this will believe anything from Lai Mohammed.
Does that stainless corpse look like it has just been dug out of that grave?. Nigerians!!!!!, no wonder the APC fraud was a massive success!!!
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by lawsta(m): 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
happney65:

Allah What?Nonesense..Had a case like this before that happened even in my Family..Its no big deal as nothing to do with one fucking Allah or Jesus..Claiming this has to do with a Saintly life is rubbish..When will you people use ur Brains?Hunnn..Nonesense!!!!

then what is d cause
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by Rexyl(m): 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
Regardless of the faith strange things like this do happen often to a few copses in the graves.
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by lawsta(m): 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
seankay:
I don't see any reason for Allah Akhbar chant here cos as a Geologist, its explainable.

Religion sef undecided

pls, kindly explain
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by Kazrem(m): 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
Maisuya1:
As a Muslim I know this is possible especially if the person lived a saintly life. But our newspapers are just trash. Couldn't they have gone to confirm the authenticity of the report by interviewing the construction workers, neighbors etc. Instead of sharing another anonymous news from an anonymous source.
Exactly my thought. I live in Epe. Let them state the street.
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by Mccullum: 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
Hate Islam or like it, this is the religion of all prophets of God from Adam to Muhammed who's the last messenger of the creator of the universe. God pledged that not all flesh he'll allow soil to decays it.
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by highwaist: 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
This is quite alarming. A report has gone viral online of a woman who died and was buried in 2002 at Epe area in Lagos. According to a witness, due to the recent road construction going on in the area, the woman's corpse was exhumed but guess what, it was found the same way it was buried 14 years ago. This has been trending on Facebook with so any shares and likes...

Read what was shared by the witness below;

Can someone shout a BIG ALLAHU AKBAR.A woman that died for abt 14 years back.And has been berried. they nw went to uproot it,due to the road construction that is going on at epe,unfortunately they met it as it was berried right from year 2002 to now 2016.ALLAHU AKBAR

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/womans-corpse-found-same-way-it-was.html
only God know if the woman is saint/not.according to quran :we are from sand and will wil turn back to sand
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by davidthe16th: 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
Was she exhumed alive? If No, some one please go and bury her remain. What's dead remain Dead
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by tunary(m): 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
redcliff:
she's a dog
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by fuckpoverty(m): 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
I can't see anytin...can sum1 please lend me his or her glasses abeg
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by redcliff: 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
blingxx:

may ur hated and gullible skul not put u in a watery grave insha Allahundecided

Lol. Allah cant out me anywhere becase he is non existent. God in heaven is the only true God not Allah.
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by baaliyah(m): 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
redcliff:

Eranko ni e. Oponu
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by Maximus85(m): 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
This is quite alarming. A report has gone viral online of a woman who died and was buried in 2002 at Epe area in Lagos. According to a witness, due to the recent road construction going on in the area, the woman's corpse was exhumed but guess what, it was found the same way it was buried 14 years ago. This has been trending on Facebook with so any shares and likes...

Read what was shared by the witness below;

Can someone shout a BIG ALLAHU AKBAR.A woman that died for abt 14 years back.And has been berried. they nw went to uproot it,due to the road construction that is going on at epe,unfortunately they met it as it was berried right from year 2002 to now 2016.ALLAHU AKBAR

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/womans-corpse-found-same-way-it-was.html

Stupid liar. Berried and uproot. Olodo oshi.
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by iamdotune(m): 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
redcliff:

Lol. Allah cant out me anywhere becase he is non existent. God in heaven is the only true God not Allah.
you are senseless even if u don't have sense can't u just pretend u have
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by redcliff: 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
iamdotune:

Shutup and stop quoting me!
Re: Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo by redcliff: 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
iamdotune:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) / Nairalanders Share Your Xmas Selfies / King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.