Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All (525686 Views)

Don't Beat Your Wife - Pastor Chris / 'how T.b. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / Pastor Peter Kayode's Story - True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by papadjaji: 9:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
olanajim: the pastor narrating the above must be condemned instead of glorified. Granted that T B joshua may have his failing, the truth is that the pastor willing went into the synagogue when he couldnt find miracle in Salvation Army Church. That is so glaring in his story. He wanted fruit of the womb. This failure to get what he wanted and the clandestine (he didnt prove it) affair his wife supposedly had with the man of God is the cause of his leaving the synagogue.

So many questions. I wish he can answer them. He remarried to prove his fertility. He didnt say he caught his wife making love to TB Joshua. That act of impatience is a bad example for his followers as we all know the position of christainity on marriage. It is a pity that the wife is the loser. TB Joshua loses nothing. I hope that every couple, especially women learn from it. That pastor kayode was only looking for justification to remarry.

I wonder what kind of salvation he would render his congregation when he ran away from his own challenge. He should thank God he is not a RCCG pastor, he would have been axed like Igbodalo.

It is glaring that eithet your parents married your spouse for you or that they are about to.

I am not defending d op, but truth must be told. You can NEVER get truth out of a woman. Your best bet is 2 be as calm and calculative as 007 when it comes to dr issues (no apologies to women hitters) for u 2 gather pure unadulterated evidence.

if ds is a real occurrance, then, really, òjú òpòló no be open eyes!
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Sparklesebony: 10:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
Deepfreezer: let me tell you. even before christ came. there re men who did what God wanted. men who served him. but they don't hv the gift of prophecy or gift of healing. I can't call myself man of God. rather I'm a child of God.
becareful what you say about Gods anointed.

I smell mediocrecy here.

1. Before Christ, Elijah and Elisha could both heal permanently and prophesy more accurately than your 'men of God'. Jeremiah, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel and a whole lot of other prophets in the bible prophesied.

2. I am God's Anointed as a believer/a spiritual Isrealite. Read below:

Psalm 105:6-15.
6 O ye seed of Abraham
his servant, ye children of
Jacob his chosen.
7 He is the Lord our God:
his judgments are in all the
earth.
8 He hath remembered his
covenant for ever, the word
which he commanded to a
thousand generations.
9 Which covenant he made
with Abraham, and his
oath unto Isaac;
10 And confirmed the
same unto Jacob for a law,
and to Israel for an
everlasting covenant:
11 Saying, Unto thee will I
give the land of Canaan,
the lot of your inheritance:
12 When they were but a
few men in number; yea,
very few, and strangers in
it.
13 When they went from
one nation to another, from
one kingdom to another
people;
14 He suffered no man to
do them wrong: yea, he
reproved kings for their
sakes;
15 Saying, Touch not mine
anointed, and do my
prophets no harm.

Study your bible regularly and ask the Holy Spirit to enlighten you. Break loose from pastors that make you believe that they are the mediators between men and God.

2Tim 2:5 KJB
For there is one God, and
one mediator between God
and men, the man Christ
Jesus.

We no longer need high priests or 'men of God'. All true believers, preachers/teachers are men and women of God.

May He find us all faithful and worthy on the last day.
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by GRAND30(m): 12:18am On Sep 16, 2014
Christians have grown too numb spiritually that many cannot discern fake from real. Mr Kayode is even more dumb. With all the silly rules and questionable practices, he still would not walk away because Joshua prophesies and works theatrical miracles in the full glare of everyone. This is how so many Christians will be pulled into hell alongside these false prophets that have flooded Nigeria. Love for miracles, love for prophecies. This was how Chris stole the souls and brains of so many people with his staged healing miracle crusades. He took over the tv airwaves. He booked all available tv stations across this nation to televise what people wanted to see. It was like wildfire. Where is atmosphere of miracles today? Why the decline even in his lifetime? Miracles are good but let your love for GOD and your neighbour be your number one. Joshua has never been GOD'S servant. Where he belongs, he knows. I'd like you to know that Nigeria seems to be a leading place where JESUS' prophecy on proliferation of false prophets in the last days is being fulfilled. Mind where you go worship GOD, turn down church invitations you are not comfortable with, churches don't show you their dark sides on tv, study your Bible daily, watch and pray, fear the LORD...the just shall live by faith!

3 Likes

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by MightySparrow: 9:47am On Sep 16, 2014
Nonsense, take your wife back.

1 Like

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by jbaby265(f): 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
story story....story...God knows d truth

i rest my case
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by harbarzzy(m): 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
m.thenigerianvoice.com/mobile/1282/1/michael-lathbridge-fake-spokesperson-for-tb-joshua.html .his statement in 2009
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by niceguy20: 8:11am On Sep 24, 2014
Why is it that anytime T.B Joshua is accused of wrong doing, some people are always prepared to jump at those making such accusations? Does it mean T.B Joshua is a saint?
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by semsid: 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
duke
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Boss13: 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2014
How did the brother call him to tell him that their father was initially ill Strange story. I thought they could not communicate with him because they do not have his number.
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Justicefero: 6:25am On Mar 05, 2015
How sure are we that this story isn't fabricated
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Dollarbills(m): 11:05am On Apr 11, 2015
A very negative story dat was not well planned, he said his father really needed 2 speak 2 him up 2 d level of going 2 d church SCOAN 2 get his number, while dia son his broda has bin calling him 2 tell him of his father's conditions, nd d father finally died without speaking wit him wen he can get d number from his own son, how is dis possible? See how bent d story is, no one can give a perfect lie, d truth about dis story is dat d whole story is a big formulated lie, reasons best known 2 him, maybe he was paid 2 do so.

1 Like

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by nyamwezi(m): 9:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
jjif the story is true and God use tb joshua to make him to belive in Jesus chrias both have one foundation . He starte miss using his spiritual father's name. The bible state course on the man who raise aganest God anointed one. God will judge between two of you.
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by pinkp: 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
Kunbee:
Na wa ooo
Pls is there any Cherubim and Seraphim church in Ilorin, kwara state. pls tell me d address
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by areusaved(m): 11:02pm On May 07, 2017
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by danpossible(m): 7:03am On May 09, 2017
May God forgive us
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Emmarps: 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
amebono1:

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=8362&z=12
Now, it is pertinent to say that if you are looking for something, you will see something. As a pastor, it is believed that you should have some level of spiritual understanding. Before being a pastor at all, you should know that the included in the world are some mysteries which can only be understood by God's own people. That is why when God calls you, He gives you an anointing which will make you know what is right or what is wrong. Not adhering to these, you have the tendency to walk astray. Wait a minute, this man was a pastor, also had a chur have he was pastoring, but because of a problem of childlessness, he disbelieved God who has called Him and changed His calling for a human calling. He believed more in the calling, because according to the story, I learnt that he was advised to yield himself more to the Lord for him to use. At that point God left him. The direction he only began to receive was from T. B. Joshua, who began to direct his affairs. Don't forget that he has been blinded from the truth because of lack of knowledge. This kind of people will definitely fall off the way because he's trodden the primrose part. Assuming he had caught T. B. Joshua having see with the wife, I would have said God saved him that he had not confiscated his properties. It was when the pastors eyes was now open that he knew about the truth but time was gone. The prophet had nothing to loose, but he had loose more and the wife had probably lost his first love. The moral advise here is that when God calls you, he is the hope and finisher of your faith, you need not to depend upon anybody less you go off track. Apostle Paul refused to subject hus calling to any man, but he took it upon himself and run along with it. There is always a time for the best child to come. But the pastor was not patient enough. Let's learn from his story.
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Marz1beaut2(m): 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2018
Wow
God will help ooo
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:49am On Jul 21, 2019
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
Deception of the Age - Part 1 of 8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfMwaOevrpc

A documentary titled "Deception of the Age - The rise of a Nigerian Antichrist." Featuring confessions of ex-members of religious manipulations, fake miracles, religious & political deception by an organisation in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:32am On Jul 24, 2019
OLAADEGBU:
Deception of the Age - Part 1 of 8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfMwaOevrpc

A documentary titled "Deception of the Age - The rise of a Nigerian Antichrist." Featuring confessions of ex-members of religious manipulations, fake miracles, religious & political deception by an organisation in Nigeria.

Deception of the Age - Part 2 of 8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fklsfAdSBJE
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Deception of the Age - Part 2 of 8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fklsfAdSBJE

Deception of the Age - Part 3 of 8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHHis1I54-8
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2019
Deception of the Age - Part 4 of 8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6kg0AyrxiA
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2019
Deception of the Age - Part 5 of 8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVDvEYuZwnA
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:12am On Jul 27, 2019
Deception of the Age - Part 6 of 8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciyJCbHvWNs
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Justice310: 11:19am On Jul 27, 2019
donnie:
The pastor has not totally surrendered to the call to ministry. He loves this present world so much that he is willing to give up even his salvation for it.  That is

what i deduced.

According to the scriptures he is not fit for the kingdom, let alone to minister as God's servant.

TB Josuah probably had plans to put him through some much needed training on faith, perseverence and self denial which he failed again and again.

No wonder others like Agomo could rise after him to pastor the same church in Ghana.

So you think because you now have a child you are approved of God?  undecided
You really need help... you're sick, very very sick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
Justice310:

You really need help... you're sick, very very sick.

It's really sad that these followers of men, such as donnie, maestro21, petra1, Joagbaje et al, have been totally bewitched, only Jesus can deliver them. cry

1 Like

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Joagbaje(m): 11:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

It's really sad that these followers of men, such as donnie, maestro21, petra1, Joagbaje et al, have been totally bewitched, only Jesus can deliver them. cry

Kini mo se fun e t'o n bu mi bayii . Why call me bewitched

2 Likes

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by MiddleDimension: 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2019
Joagbaje:

because you call others AGENT OF DARKNESS!
Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by Joagbaje(m): 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2019
MiddleDimension:

because you call others AGENT OF DARKNESS!

Not me. Can you post the link

1 Like

Re: 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:54am On Jul 29, 2019
Joagbaje:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg0hvdgQknQ

Galatians 3:1

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.