Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Ahmad Salkida Replies Army:'I'll Be In Nigeria If Army Provide My Flight Ticket' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmad Salkida Replies Army:'I'll Be In Nigeria If Army Provide My Flight Ticket' (28494 Views)

Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' / Ahmad Salkida, Journalist Wanted By Army, Who Knows Boko Haram Inside Out / DSS Captures Khalid Barnawi - Ahmad Salkida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmad Salkida Replies Army:'I'll Be In Nigeria If Army Provide My Flight Ticket' by walearoy(m): 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
Jediel1:
D guy jst dey make mouth angry, when dem go fry him balls him go compose grin cheesy

He should ask Nnamdi Kanu right?
Re: Ahmad Salkida Replies Army:'I'll Be In Nigeria If Army Provide My Flight Ticket' by KangaIye: 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
he got balls not like nnamdu kulu tongue
Re: Ahmad Salkida Replies Army:'I'll Be In Nigeria If Army Provide My Flight Ticket' by freeze001(f): 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
handsomeclouds:
He definitely has something up his sleeves. He stop all these forum shopping and propaganda.
Come and clear your name faqat!

Ha! What did he say that is bad or amounts to propaganda? He didn't complain that he was declared wanted by the Army which in itself is a breach of trust and confidence considering that it's not as if he'd been previously invited and he refused to honour their invitation.

As a private citizen is d Army paying him or providing any funds for him? If they need him they should facilitate his arrival to Nigeria. He's his plans, if they will disrupt them then the best they should do is provide a flight ticket preferably business class or they can arrange his transportation with their own aircraft.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmad Salkida Replies Army:'I'll Be In Nigeria If Army Provide My Flight Ticket' by leofab(f): 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
Be running your mouth anyhow; when your body go tell you grin
Re: Ahmad Salkida Replies Army:'I'll Be In Nigeria If Army Provide My Flight Ticket' by busomma: 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
That's how Obanikoro & sons should have responded to EFCC accusations instead of writing and bad mouthing the federal government from a distance.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Salkida Replies Army:'I'll Be In Nigeria If Army Provide My Flight Ticket' by stsinner: 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
this script is meant to distract Nigerians from this government's maladministration and economic recession

2 Likes

Re: Ahmad Salkida Replies Army:'I'll Be In Nigeria If Army Provide My Flight Ticket' by Jediel1(m): 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
walearoy:

He should ask Nnamdi Kanu right?
grin grin
Re: Ahmad Salkida Replies Army:'I'll Be In Nigeria If Army Provide My Flight Ticket' by Emu4life(m): 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
veekid:
Funny country with a confused president
comot here! Wit ur dismantled brain...hw doz diz concern d president
Re: Ahmad Salkida Replies Army:'I'll Be In Nigeria If Army Provide My Flight Ticket' by ObongItit69: 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
He sounds sincere in his approach.Lets see how it all pans out...
Re: Ahmad Salkida Replies Army:'I'll Be In Nigeria If Army Provide My Flight Ticket' by veekid(m): 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
Emu4life:
comot here! Wit ur dismantled brain...hw doz diz concern d president
receive sense
Re: Ahmad Salkida Replies Army:'I'll Be In Nigeria If Army Provide My Flight Ticket' by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
If you're really serious about this flight ticket you may as well just start trekking....ask Mikel Obi and the Olympic soccer team
Re: Ahmad Salkida Replies Army:'I'll Be In Nigeria If Army Provide My Flight Ticket' by smogup: 2:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nigeria is broke so you better start trekking.
Re: Ahmad Salkida Replies Army:'I'll Be In Nigeria If Army Provide My Flight Ticket' by SaniAkiro(m): 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
Oooo God
Re: Ahmad Salkida Replies Army:'I'll Be In Nigeria If Army Provide My Flight Ticket' by TheFreeOne: 2:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
olatade:
He knows the rules and his rights but still offered to honour an invitation from his father land

It's probable the government is planning to setup a BH negotiation team with these "wanted" Nigerians as eventual members.

So don't be surprised if the government later comes up with another narrative of how important these guys are to the fight against terrorism due to information at their disposals.

APC government is that of the more you look the less you see.
Re: Ahmad Salkida Replies Army:'I'll Be In Nigeria If Army Provide My Flight Ticket' by guiddoti: 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
Thisis2raw:
Am Just watching this drama in 3D
bro, advance to 4-D. You can glare the story line properly.
I dey use drone view the story naw sef.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Salkida Replies Army:'I'll Be In Nigeria If Army Provide My Flight Ticket' by foxvilles: 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
splenzard:
Real men ain't scared

There's nothing like real men bro, you're either a male or female.If you reject any, you will be welcomed in the Animal Kingdom.
Re: Ahmad Salkida Replies Army:'I'll Be In Nigeria If Army Provide My Flight Ticket' by Naijageak(m): 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
I love this reply. nor b to DE shout.. I go b journalist
Re: Ahmad Salkida Replies Army:'I'll Be In Nigeria If Army Provide My Flight Ticket' by TerrorSquad147: 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
bamite:
You know wetin be vote
lol

Re: Ahmad Salkida Replies Army:'I'll Be In Nigeria If Army Provide My Flight Ticket' by henrybomb(m): 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
chie8:
Below is a statement released by Ahmad Salkida.....

My attention has been drawn to a public notice put out by the Nigerian Army and signed by Col. Sani Kukasheka Usman, Acting Director, Army Public Relations. The statement declaring me wanted seeks culpable grounds to punish me on
account of “last two videos released by Boko Haram terrorists and other findings…” by the
Army.

Clearly, my status as a Nigerian journalist who has reported extensively, painstakingly and consistently on the Boko Haram menace in the country since 2006 is an open book known to Nigerians and the international community. Equally, my total allegiance and sacrifice to the Federal Republic of Nigeria is self evident. I
have stayed within the creed of professional journalism in my work.

As a testimony to the credible and professional values of my access, since May 2015, l have been to Nigeria three times on the invitation of Federal Government agencies. I made personal sacrifices for the release of our Chibok daughters.

Finally, the Army is aware that I am not in Nigeria presently. In the coming days I will seek to get a flight to Abuja and avail myself to the Army authorities. Indeed, my return will be hastened if the Military sends me a ticket.
Thank you.

Ahmad Salkida.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/re-nigerian-army-declares-ahmad-salkida.html
hmm..dog race
Re: Ahmad Salkida Replies Army:'I'll Be In Nigeria If Army Provide My Flight Ticket' by John902(m): 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
that guy get sense for head,hin no say Hammy abi Arminot no go do am.he like make me come waste money for one useless talk
Re: Ahmad Salkida Replies Army:'I'll Be In Nigeria If Army Provide My Flight Ticket' by abiolaabiola: 12:56am On Aug 16, 2016
Nigerians open your eyes wide..... now that the Army is winning the war totally....the western world is trying to use media which has been their instruments to poison the minds of Nigeria.....
A. Where is he when the war was hot
B. Where is he when Nigerians are being killed
C. If he claim to be in contact with the girls.... then he should be dealt with cos he waited till almost half a million Nigerians died
We should stop sleeping and see the hand writing on the wall.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS Recovers Incriminating Materials, Military Equipment From Mamu's Home / My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi / Erosion Destroys Road In Isuochi, Abia State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.