Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan (46530 Views)

Sultan Of Sokoto Reacts To Hijab Controversy / Ooni Of Ife Renames IPOB, Says They're Not Terrorists / “Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit More Wicked Crimes"- Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
Olaide1295:
"When people of other religion commit crimes, their Religion are never abused but when a Muslim commits a crime, he is called an Islamist"...Double standards
In my opinion, we are really in the ends of time.....May Allah help us
Just listen to yourself, when Islamist commit crimes, they say they are doing it because of their religious beliefs, that's why they can behead a non believer and chant Allah Akbar (I'm sure you know what that means)
Christians who commit crimes never do so because of their religious beliefs, they just commit crimes like every other human being who is imperfect
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Ozovehe1(m): 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
What I am understand in the whole story was that, we are going to call the bad people among us but not to call a Muslim a terrorist.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Lilimax(f): 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
MadCow1:

Iyom Lili.. Odozi Ora 1 of Nairaland... grin

Mana eziokwu ka nnayi Sultan kwu..

Christians do indeed commit some very wicked and heinous crimes. Example: Umu Azi fa si bu Amoosuu (winch) na Akwa Ibom, o'ro ndi uka Chukwu na e'gbu fa?

The Man did not lie.. But I have edited that post further though.

Isi na nwoke afu bu Sultan bu nna unu undecided? Chineke ekwekwana ife ojoo!

It's true the some of those kids were termed witches in the South-South but the perpetrators that did so lacked knowledge.

However, ndi otu Sultan (Muslims) na-egbu Christians does so to exterminate them calling them infidels.
Fa achoro ikpochapu Christians na Nigeria but Chineke ayara ekwe fa!

Nwanna, jisie ike ma ya gazikwara gi!

2 Likes

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Nasman(m): 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
I like the part, he made mention that Hijab is not a privilege to us, but our God given right. This quote has made my day.

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Ozovehe1(m): 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
What I understand in the whole story was that, we are going to call the bad people among us but not to call a Muslim a terrorist.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by sunnyside16(m): 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
Religious tolerance has lost it ground in Nigeria
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by flexysam(m): 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
when a statesman is defending his religion, when he is suppose to be neutral. then u knw wahala full naija. frm my litu understanding naija hs neva been one, naija is not one, only by God's grace naija will be one. we imported religion, but our mentality is far far low when it comes to religion. God touch our leaders to say the truth.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by justvicky: 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
AM GLAD HE KNOWS THAT WE ARE NOT TERRORIST.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Nasman(m): 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
Vanillaskin:

Just listen to yourself, when Islamist commit crimes, they say they are doing it because of their religious beliefs, that's why they can behead a non believer and chant Allah Akbar (I'm sure you know what that means)
Christians who commit crimes never do so because of their religious beliefs, they just commit crimes like every other human being who is imperfect
Shut the hell up. Go and read the war of crusade in 10th Century, and also find time to educate yourself on Catholic Spanish Inquisition. Tell me those soldiers, were not motivated by taste for Christianity dominance which the Vatican use to manipulate people for cheap political gains
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
I believe you oga, especially those robber pastors.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by shabakm: 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
the biggest terrorist that happened in this world was done by Christians hitlar , judge bush, tony blair they kill more than any other terrorist in the world.

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by MadCow1: 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
Lilimax:

Isi na nwoke afu bu Sultan bu nna unu undecided? Chineke ekwekwana ife ojoo!

It's true the some of those kids were termed witches in the South-South but the perpetrators that did so lacked knowledge.

However, ndi otu Sultan (Muslims) na-egbu Christians does so to exterminate them calling them infidels.
Fa achoro ikpochapu Christians na Nigeria but Chineke ayara ekwe fa!

Nwanna, jisie ike ma ya gazikwara gi!

@ Bolded.. Iseeeeee... Gazie kwara gi na ndi be' gi kwa.

The only thing I will change in your post bu na; Ma Ndi Akwa Ibom na Ndi Ugwu na kpo isi na ani, fa na abu 'lack' knowledge.

I almost wrote 'Lackery'.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by mumels(m): 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
Islam is violent TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT but fact remains fact.

Morovee most Islamic scholars always seek apologetic pity party just to cover their errors. What as People killing in the name of Allah got to do with christian not been a terrorist and committing far more crimes.

By the " The sultan just shot himself in the leg while pointing accusing fingers" Atleast, He accepts that Muslims are terrorist.

5 Likes

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Sman37(m): 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
Macelliot:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/15/christians-not-terrorists-commit-wicked-crimes-sultan/
A random of aplaus for Sultan of Sokotor:
our enamies label islam to evil tings
while dem too do evils tings bt dnt label dem selve as
christian terorist, christian militant and christian army robbers!
we muslim ar not bad to label christian to evil sect despite dey ar christian evil doers eg christian militants chritian avengers and many more!!!!
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nasman:

Shut the hell up. Go and read the war of crusade in 10th Century, and also find time to educate yourself on Catholic Spanish Inquisition. Tell me those soldiers, were not motivated by taste for Christianity dominance which the Vatican use to manipulate people for cheap political gains
And yes I know that's what you will say, but that happened in the 10th century and the Catholic Church is not proud of its past and changes has been made.

But the Muslim don't want to change, and they continue to kill to today, this 21st century

7 Likes

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by TerrorSquad147: 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
Says the chief terrorist...it's people like this that makes those almajiris act the way they're doing, thereby making them become terrorists. If you condemn their acts without blaming another, I don't think all these terrorists will become what they are today. I'm sorry to say this sir but you're just a pathetic being. Lastly, I think we should move a motion scrapping religion in this country and let's see if we can make a headway..

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by omari5(f): 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
Every religion has its own share of bad and good people
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by dokyOloye: 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
Olaide1295:
"When people of other religion commit crimes, their Religion are never abused but when a Muslim commits a crime, he is called an Islamist"...Double standards
The catch is that it's mostly d muslims that go about commiting crimes in d name of their religion.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
firstly he said there is freedom of worship, but I still wonder why a man was beaten to pulp simply because he decided to eat during Ramadan? or a church destroyed because they held service on a Friday? and can someone please tell me what is more wicked than someone strapping a bomb to himself with the intent of killing as many people as possible because one book told him he will get 72 virgins?, atleast he confirmed what I have always said that not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims, and besides Christians don't commit crimes because the bible tells them to,they do it out of the hardness of their hearts but Muslims commit crimes in the name of allah and are quick to start shouting allah kuaba or whatever it is they shout when they bomb people, and let's not also forget that when a Muslim commits a crime,the leaders shield him unlike what he said about fishing out the bad ones, how can you fish out bad ones when they are all bad, Ese oru's case comes to mind

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by emeka2847: 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
What manner of sultan is this?
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by toshino4real(m): 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
wakamotion:
Not all the Moslems are terrorists but all the terrorists are Moslems therefore Islam is the religion of the terrorist. Case closed!

Soooo wrong!
What about 76 muslims that were murdered by a christian in
Norway?
What about the two Imams that were killed recently in the USA?
What about the millions of muslims that your masters in christian (USA, UK, France, Germany etc) are killing with their drone and aircraft under the guise of war on terror despite the fact they set up their 9/11 attack just to have valid reason to attack the muslim world.
Anytime a christian kill a muslim, they term it hate crime, but if it is muslim against christian, they term it terrorist attack.

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Macelliot(m): 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
blueseacats:
I believe you oga, especially those robber pastors.
So, A robber pastor is worst than ISIS and Boko haram?
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Sylvester70(m): 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORIST BUT ALL TERRORIST ARE ............................
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Macelliot(m): 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
shabakm:
the biggest terrorist that happened in this world was done by Christians hitlar , judge bush, tony blair they kill more than any other terrorist in the world.
The biggest terrorist in the history of humanity were Atheist.
1) Mao Zedong.(worst terrorist)
2) Josep Stalin.

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by mikkyson(m): 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
If I may ask,is there any terrorist organization controlled by christians. He is not a leader but a fool

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by LastProphet: 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
Olaide1295:

i don't know why even educated muslims fail and fail to get this into their head. THE REASON WHY MUSLIM TERRORISTS ARE CALLED MUSLIMS IS BECAUSE THE TERRORISTS SAY SO!
by backing it up with authentic verses from the koran. But there is no other religion that kills by calling the religion into it. yes you have a murderer called john but he dare not show us any verse from the bible that asked him to kill that person. in fact according to bokoharam and isis you are a fake muslim for you to call islam a religion of peace. what do they teach u people that make u so slow?

3 Likes

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by iffedayur(m): 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
MY RESPONSE TO SIR SAAD ABUBAKAR THE SULTAN OF SOKOTO'S STATEMENT.

Truly Sir, looking at the disposal of ammunitions, bombs and all sort of heinous crimes as you've stated, it's expedient that some adherents of other religions will have a hand in it, but these people don't do these in the name of religion, and as a matter of fact non believers.

Again Sir, the Christian community will not harbour anyone found wanting in this regard unlike in Islam where the perpetrators of evil are protected all in the name of brotherhood.

Again Sir, as touching the use of hijab, if it's a right and not a privilege, nothing stops a Christian student in the North from learning Christian Religious Study in any of the schools there because its their right.

I will want you to recall that religion affiliation is very sensitive in Nigeria, hence, I for one still believe that anyone who wants to put on hijab in Southern Nigeria should attend an Islamic school be it public or private because, the rights of our founding father's who established the schools are also been trampled upon, in the sense that, if they want religion to be attached, they would have incorporated that at inception.

6 Likes

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by goshen26: 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmm from the followers of Ishmael the trouble maker
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by mumels(m): 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
shabakm:

Lol the apologetics are here. Call a spade a spade and stop beating around the bush.
Every human has free will and hidden. Motive behind any
Action, the names you mentioned might be christian in pronunciation but each had his own reason for his actions, Now tell me where in the New testament did Jesus ordered his followers to kill anyone who does not accept the gospel, NOWHERE!!! Rather Mohammed specifically instructed his followers to kill anyone who strays away from Islam or anyone who does not believe in the teachings of Islam.

Stop seeking pity party and just go to the source of the violence attributed to Muslims, after the whole world can't all be sets of losers to keep pointing an accusing finger against Muslims...
Brother think am well oooo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Whiteyacham: 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
Okk all ears
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by goshen26: 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
Sylvester70:
NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORIST BUT ALL TERRORIST ARE ............................

Statement of the day
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by shine96: 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
Olaide1295:
For Muslims, they do it in the name of Allah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Emir Aminu Bayero's Daughter, Rukayyah Weds Emir Umar Usman's Son (Picture) / My Favorite Urhobo Proverbs! / Origin Of The Name Bello?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.