Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,725 members, 7,802,185 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan (46510 Views)

Sultan Of Sokoto Reacts To Hijab Controversy / Ooni Of Ife Renames IPOB, Says They're Not Terrorists / “Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit More Wicked Crimes"- Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by grodt999: 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
The biggest problem of muslims is education and commonsense, even a Sultan is not immune from that disease!

No educated person with commonsense will speak like this 6th century moro.n

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Ojikutumemu: 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
Please endeavor to read the full story its just a catchy caption .i have read it and the man never said so . By the way am a Christian and not clarifying because am a muslim
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Alfranco(m): 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
Vanillaskin:
WTF is this one saying
OK Christian are not terrorist but commit crimes
Then Muslim are terrorist but don't commit crimes

Just imagine this.... , when Islamist commit crimes, they say they are doing it because of their religious beliefs, that's why they can behead a non believer and chant "Allah Akbar" (meaning God is great)

Christians who commit wicked crimes never do so because of their religious beliefs, they just commit crimes like every other human being who is imperfect
Very apt. That is the problem they should solve with their religion of peace. Christian Criminals don't dare kill chanting in the name of their God but they do in the name of theirs. which of the two criminals have regard for God? These question can be reframed and asked variously to tell the religion on peace beasts. lol
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by toshino4real(m): 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
nnaemekanwachuk:
Now what do you have to say??
Please Mr. Cleric what are the dubious things mention few...
Imagin what some one of your calibre can say... Islam is peace to muslims and others taged as infidel.
You can even lie to your God. For your Jesus or Isa, the son mary is our prophet just like prophet Muhammed. So you better find another lie your pastor tithe has told you
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by chiwetel(f): 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
seunaj:
Are you going to tell us how much the Emirate Council pays pedophiles for every impregnation and brainwashed conversion of young vulnerable gals? I bless God for Ese, she would have ended up another Aisha Wakil(mama boko haram)
I don't blame you for hailing Pope or what is he called... This present Pope is the most clueless Christian I have ever heard of.
so you felt using derogatory words about the pope would help you make sense.At least you should have been civil enough not to drag the head of more than a billion Christians to your pathetic cluelessness.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by fineyemi(m): 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
nnaemekanwachuk:
Now what do you have to say??

Please Mr. Cleric what are the dubious things mention few...

Imagin what some one of your calibre can say...
Islam is peace to muslims and others taged as infidel.
Where did u get that pics from. So a muslim calibre could alter that. Praise be to God

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by uzo4real(m): 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
Imagine how the world would have been without Islam.. ...Peaceful

2 Likes

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by tempest01(m): 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
Olaide1295:
"When people of other religion commit crimes, their Religion are never abused but when a Muslim commits a crime, he is called an Islamist"...Double standards
In my opinion, we are really in the ends of time.....May Allah help us

When they shout Allahu Akbar before blowing up stuff, I will call them Islamist extremists.

If another happens to shout Praise Jehovah and blows things up, I can then call him a Christian extremist.

So far I've only gotten to call one set.

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Awoofawo(m): 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
Macelliot:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/15/christians-not-terrorists-commit-wicked-crimes-sultan/

Some should help tell the Sultan to go take chill bottle of cautic soda...............

Hee dey mad for all the trashes that dey commot him mouth

Islam nad Christianity are doing more damages to the world

You hardly hear violece been connect to other religion except the the two..........aanh kilode gan?
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by xcommando(m): 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
At least the sultan his correct. he acknowledge. The fact that christains are not terrorist, he said in his statement that, he has seen Christians committing more crime but never said they did it for their religion, but my question is why will a northern Muslim kill and say he is doing it for God?
This happen only in the north. I believe there is something fishy about Islam teaching in the north. I have Christians friends that do not go out on Fridays when ever there is tension. Most past riots starts on Fridays after mosque here in kano. You will see small Almajiri boy(yaro boy) with knives waiting for an opportunity(riot) to make use of it.
Though there are good few ones among them. This is why a kaduna Christian guy will fight you when u call him hausa man

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by toshino4real(m): 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
Vanillaskin:

And yes I know that's what you will say, but that happened in the 10th century and the Catholic Church is not proud of its past and changes has been made.

But the Muslim don't want to change, and they continue to kill to today, this 21st century
Quiet Mr man, history is what shape the future of human race.
If not, what is the reason behind the creation of Israel in 1948?
So don't try to defend crusader terrorists and catholic terrorist by just underestimating history.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Macelliot(m): 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
Awoofawo:

Some should help tell the Sultan to go take chill bottle of cautic soda...............

Hee dey mad for all the trashes that dey commot him mouth

Islam nad Christianity are doing more damages to the world

You hardly hear violece been connect to other religion except the the two..........aanh kilode gan?
Remove Christian from your post.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by teebillz: 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
They invited you and muslim programme and you spent 80% of the time talking about Christians & Christianity. Sultan, our Religon no be una religion mate o.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Macelliot(m): 4:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
Sman37:

A random of aplaus for Sultan of Sokotor:
our enamies label islam to evil tings
while dem too do evils tings bt dnt label dem selve as
christian terorist, christian militant and christian army robbers!
we muslim ar not bad to label christian to evil sect despite dey ar christian evil doers eg christian militants chritian avengers and many more!!!!
Christian avengers? Are they avenging for Christianity or Crude Oil?

UNLIKE, boko haram, Isis, Al shabaab, Daelsh, Al Nusra, Al Qaeda, Talliban e.t.c

2 Likes

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by bongolistik(m): 4:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nasman:

Shut the hell up. Go and read the war of crusade in 10th Century, and also find time to educate yourself on Catholic Spanish Inquisition. Tell me those soldiers, were not motivated by taste for Christianity dominance which the Vatican use to manipulate people for cheap political gains
I think you are the one to shut up. People are talking of what is happening in the 21st century and it is still happening in the presence of you and I that we are living witness to and you are here mentioning and referring somebody to 10th century events that you were not even near to be born.

3 Likes

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Dav24(m): 4:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
its a shame for the entire seat of sultan, Islam its self is a doom and a den of wickedness, that is why peaceful people are lacking in Islam. Quran is a reference book for all wicked crimes committed by Muslims. I pity for this man

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
toshino4real:

Quiet Mr man, history is what shape the future of human race.
If not, what is the reason behind the creation of Israel in 1948?
So don't try to defend crusader terrorists and catholic terrorist by just underestimating history.
Why are you running away from the main issue and talking about history.
I don't want to live in the past, but the trend today is that not all Muslims are terrorist but all terrorist claim to be Muslims. Can you defend that? Can you please prove me wrong?

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
He should be ashamed of himself and his religion...ok Christians commit wicked crimes but muslims are terrorists and commit heinous crimes too. Everybody cannot and will never be muslims. What crime will he call the public execution of the Redeemed pastor's wife?
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Macelliot(m): 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nasman:

Shut the hell up. Go and read the war of crusade in 10th Century, and also find time to educate yourself on Catholic Spanish Inquisition. Tell me those soldiers, were not motivated by taste for Christianity dominance which the Vatican use to manipulate people for cheap political gains
Keep decieving yourself.
THE CRUSADES WAS A RESULT OF DEFENSE.

So you want them to sit and look while the Muslim Jihadists wipe them out just like they did in to the Christians in Turkey.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by toshino4real(m): 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
mikkyson:
If I may ask,is there any terrorist organization controlled by christians. He is not a leader but a fool
Yes.
These christian terrorists have really advanced in their terrorist activities that they will make it look like it is a state affair, just like what happened in 1939-1945, when Hitler wants to wipe out the jews entirely and also in 2003, when Tony blair and Bush connived together to destroy a peaceful muslim country by lying that they were developing weapon of mass destruction which they both have. That invasion led to ISIS terrorist. You should knw that when there is action, there must be reaction. What about Libya and so on?
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by RedCapChief(m): 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
toshino4real:

What about 76 muslims that were murdered by a christian in Norway? Even the major media of the world did not refer to him as terrorist.
So in essence, the sultan was trying to you is that you are all brainwashed by the western media to paint Islam in bad picture, even though they were the one waging real war against the muslim world.

Bottom line is that, in every religion or even society, there are always the bad guys just like Judas Iscariot. But the campaign they are trying to do is already in futile because we know who the real aggressors are.
s

Please stop saying that. Delete it from your head

76 Muslims were not killed in Norway.

The killing you speak of was carried out by Anders Behring and people of all denominations were affected.

Stop peddling falsehood

2 Likes

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Awoofawo(m): 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
Macelliot:

Remove Christian from your post.

Please humour me and tell us why I should........

What's religion of KKK, Nazi Organisation, most of CIA agents and New World Order proponents?!

Abeg religion contention is alway between which religion sects?!

Have you ever heard about traditional practitioners killing anyone over some travials injuctions from some long forgone and forgot dried bones?.

Abeg goan sitdon!!!
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Masculity(m): 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
Macelliot:
Islam breed terrorism.
Terrorism is the worst crime.

In 2011, The US force killed a terrorist, Osama-bin-laden for the 9/11 attack.

There was a reprisal protest in Saudi Arabia, the Saudis citizens were burning the US flags...

Immediately, the muslims in Kano state heard of what was happening, they started a riot, burning Churches, Killing and Maiming innocent people...

A cartoon of Muhammed was drawn in far-away denmark by a group of Atheist. The next thing, gullible Muslims here in kano started burning Churches and killing innocent people.

You are in kano living peacefully yet your insulting their religion. Hhmm
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
BECAUSE OF CARELESS STATEMENTS LIKE THIS NIGERIA IS INDEED SITTING ON A KEG OF GUN POWDER.HE SHOULD STATE WHAT EVIL THAT CHRISTIAN DO THAT CAN BE COMPARED TO THE HEINOUS CRIMES COMMITTED BY THESE CHILDREN OF THE BOND WOMAN.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by nonjebose(m): 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
The man's issue is centered around wearing of hijab. He is so vehement about it being their right because nigeria is multi religious state. Hope this does not fuel crises in secondary schools in different sates of the federation, similar to Osun state
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Macelliot(m): 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
Awoofawo:

Please humour me and tell us why I should........

What's religion of KKK, Nazi Organisation, most of CIA agents and New World Order proponents?!

Abeg religion contention is alway between which religion sects?!

Have you ever heard about traditional practitioners killing anyone over some travials injuctions from some long forgone and forgot dried bones?.

Abeg goan sitdon!!!
Their plans were politically motivated.

They did scream Jesus is Lord.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
Macelliot:
Islam breed terrorism.
Terrorism is the worst crime.

In 2011, The US force killed a terrorist, Osama-bin-laden for the 9/11 attack.

There was a reprisal protest in Saudi Arabia, the Saudis citizens were burning the US flags...

Immediately, the muslims in Kano state heard of what was happening, they started a riot, burning Churches, Killing and Maiming innocent people...

A cartoon of Muhammed was drawn in far-away denmark by a group of Atheist. The next thing, gullible Muslims here in kano started burning Churches and killing innocent people.

Yet they deceive themselves saying Islam is a religion of peace. Peace my foot, I wonder what will happen to me if I tore a page of the Quran, I don die be that embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by toshino4real(m): 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
Vanillaskin:

Why are you running away from the main issue and talking about history.
I don't want to live in the past, but the trend today is that not all Muslims are terrorist but all terrorist claim to be Muslims. Can you defend that? Can you please prove me wrong?

What about 76 muslims that were murdered by a
christian in Norway? Even the major media of the world
did not refer to him as terrorist.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Guyman02: 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
Olaide1295:
"When people of other religion commit crimes, their Religion are never abused but when a Muslim commits a crime, he is called an Islamist"...Double standards

There is a difference between Islam and Islamism, the later is a political ideology that seeks to dominate the world while the former is a religious practice. The practitioners of Islamism (politics and religion) are Islamists while the followers of Islam are Muslims.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by dermmy(m): 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
Olaide1295:

Because people of other religion don't commit crime in the name of their God but these blood sucking demons called muslims always carry out their attack in the name of Allah by shouting 'Alah hu akbar' 'bisi mi lahi' and other quranic words. Osama bin Laden once said "Alah gave me a mandate to kill his enemies" the whole world knows islam is an evil cult. Even Saudi Arabia the home of Islam sponsor terrorism.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Macelliot(m): 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
Masculity:

You are in kano living peacefully yet your insulting their religion. Hhmm

By the way, I don't live in Kano. I didn't insult their religion.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by omofabulous(f): 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
All this points down to one thing "Christians are not terrorists" but Muslim are what? You a sultan called your religion terrorist that's interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Origin Of The Name Bello?! / My Favorite Urhobo Proverbs! / Emir Aminu Bayero's Daughter, Rukayyah Weds Emir Umar Usman's Son (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.