Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

How To Save The Nigeria Economy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Save The Nigeria Economy (494 Views)

Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay / 'Save The Lives Of Your Customers' - Aba Resident Berates EEDC, Shares Photos / Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Save The Nigeria Economy by mayoroflag(m): 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
The Nigerian economic situation is very precarious for the extent to which it has affected already poor standards of living. Admittedly the worst hit are people in the major cities who directly bear and enjoy first hand, the effects of economic despair and prosperity respectively in its greatest proportions. This had not been helped by the tomato saga. While I will attempt to avoid blame trading as it will not serve any purpose, there will be need to understand how some actions of government can help the Nigeria economy to rebound...

https://theirojupages./2016/08/14/%e2%80%8bhow-to-save-the-nigerian-economy

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Reacts As FG Allegedly Probes His Links To Niger Delta Avenger / I Anointed Obasanjo For Presidency In 1999, Says Bishop Oke / PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Meets World Bank Officials On Niger Delta Clean Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.