Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,273 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples (116032 Views)

H / What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? / Free From Pimples, Black Spots, Ance. With This Natural Remedies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Whizzcute(m): 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2016
NEO MEDROL LOTION IS THE ULTIMATE SOLUTION TO THOSE PIMPLES AND DARK SPOTS PLAGUING YOUR PRETTY FACE.GET RID OF THOSE PIMPLES AND DARKSPOTS ON YOUR FACE NOW WITH THIS LOTION.
NEO MEDROL LOTION CLEARS AND RETAINS YOUR SMOOTH FACE JUST AFTER 3 DAYS OF APPLICATION.
BUY ONE HERE NOW ==>http:///aQOF63
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Lisaflex(f): 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
bossman44:

Thanks tho...regarding the retinA what % is advisable to buy?
Yw...U can get dt of 0.05%
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
bossman44:

Do u also have darkspots nd pimples.if yes...,it it works for u..pls mention me

I only have few pimples buh no dark spots. Buh will let u know the results. I already started usin it now. wink
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Jodforex(m): 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
staymore:

Timothy lane Rumuola Ph. Drop ur contact let me give her to call you.

thanks MAn, my digit 08149956433
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by peaceach: 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
Consistently detoxify with Ruzu Herbal Bitters. The result is simply amazing. Call 08181000221 or whatsapp 08023211582 to place an order n I ll give u a bonus special combination of fruits n spicess to use on your face.
Thank me later
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by naijaclearskin: 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
Don't sweat it too much....just click on the link below to find the answers to your questions.

http://naijaclearskin.com/skincaresolution

I have been once on that same lane and just exactly the natural product I used will be revealed in the link below.

http://naijaclearskin.com/skincaresolution

You can also text me or whatsapp me on 08091812298 for more info on how to get it.

Trust me, this works.
Cheers
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by vesterqueen(f): 11:30am On Aug 21, 2016
Pls I do I clear these

Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by naijaclearskin: 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
javascript:void(0);
vesterqueen:
Pls I do I clear these

The answer to your question is just in here. All you need to do is click on this link. you will see testimonials of people with even worse Acne and spots with good results after using this product.
[url]
http://naijaclearskin.com/skincaresolution[/url]

You can also text me or whatsapp me on 08091812298 for more info on how to get it
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by ThatSameGuy: 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
vesterqueen:
Pls I do I clear these

If you are in Abuja.. there is a herbal facial scrub i can recommend for u.
quote me back if you need more info.
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by saintkel(m): 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
Monalisa185:

Yeah, once you are willing to be patient, and not use for a week and expect an instant miracle, doesn't work that way.

It clears dark spots, buh first, it gets rid of your pimples, then dark spots.
Happy birthday dear
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by vesterqueen(f): 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
@Thatsameguy I really do.
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Monalisa185(f): 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2016
saintkel:
Happy birthday dear

Thanks a lot dear, I appreciate.
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by sopretty: 9:22am On Jan 16, 2017
bossman44:
Hey fam!!wadup..i rili need a candid opinion on how to clear darkspots on ma face as a result of pimples left on face...pleas it wud do ke a favour if u can help..moreover...skin centre.. Willing to help for free..can do so..tired of spending money on products that end up not working...

Op..pls help move to front page. So as to get enuff suggestions..thanks

U can get sopretty pimples eradicator kit, our face kit will not only dry up your pimples but also it will erase every trace of it leaving ur face as soft and smooth as that of a new born baby within 2 weeks your pimples will vanish and will never return, the face kit contains face scrub, face cleanser and face cream, call or whatsapp now to get urs 09024838720

Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Vickyb4: 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hello, I suggest you should try herbal toning soap and creams. It is very safe as it doesn't have chemicals in them and it doesn't make you dark, it will glow your skin up evenly. I get mine at this skincare page on Instagram @victoriabeautyskincare or contact her on WhatsApp: +2348109981614 She sells organic products for dark spots, stretch mark, acne, hyper-pigmentation. Try them out and thank me later. Tell her Anita referred you.

Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by jokolo282(m): 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2018
op have you found a solution?
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by jokolo282(m): 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
bossman44:
Hey fam!!wadup..i rili need a candid opinion on how to clear darkspots on ma face as a result of pimples left on face...pleas it wud do ke a favour if u can help..moreover...skin centre.. Willing to help for free..can do so..tired of spending money on products that end up not working...

Op..pls help move to front page. So as to get enuff suggestions..thanks

Have you later found a solution to the pimples and Ance?
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by efedhomav: 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
Still suffering from severe acne, pimples and spots?
Well there is a cure and its all natural... Follow me up on Instagram @acne.pimple.cream. and of course you can chat me up on WhatsApp on 08112365469! Have a good day ahead!
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by primrose996(f): 9:22am On Feb 12, 2018
I can train you on organic skincare and how to do facial and spa therapy to become a professional and also bead making....

You can become your own boss in the beauty trend and also a formulator with added advantages.

Am a skincare Therapist, i sell organic soaps, creams, body wash, cleanser for face and body and all skin types & complexions

Added Advantages
• Follow up after training
• Free e-book after training
• Show-casing of practical
• Affordable fees
• Always available for client’s and student’s questions 24/7

Facebook page: https://facebook.com/­primrosecreativeworld

Wesite: http://­primrosecreativeworld..com/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/­primroseworld1

E-mail: primrosebeautyworld@gmail.com

Whatsapp: 08182540252
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by primrose996(f): 9:25am On Feb 12, 2018
I can train you on organic skincare and how to do facial and spa therapy to become a professional and also bead making....

You can become your own boss in the beauty trend and also a formulator with added advantages.

Am a skincare Therapist, i sell organic soaps, creams, body wash, cleanser for face and body and all skin types & complexions

Added Advantages
• Follow up after training
• Free e-book after training
• Show-casing of practical
• Affordable fees
• Always available for client’s and student’s questions 24/7

Facebook page: https://facebook.com/primrosecreativeworld

Wesite: http://primrosecreativeworld..com/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/primroseworld1

E-mail: primrosebeautyworld@gmail.com

Whatsapp: 08182540252
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Dizasparks(f): 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
kenonze:
How about dark n ip p l e s?

Lol

Op
There is nothing like dark spot removal.
It may sound strange but u have not care to wonder why dark spot on poor teenage girl disappears on Its own without additional Effort.

Our skin are Naturally built to repair itself.
Just eat good food rich in vitamines and antioxidants

Naa, there is actually 'something like spot remover'
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:17pm On Feb 01, 2019
izzieE:
"skin doctors" witch hazel helped clear my spots o and it als o helped to dry off my pimples.....a small bottl only goes for #500 and the big one for #1000

Hello there! Please where did you get yours from at such price?
I tried to order online and I kept seeing outrageous prices that can put a hole in one's pocket..

Urgent reply please. The acne and dark spots has my confidence at an all time low. I always walk around with cap and my head buried to avoid face contact with people these days.
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Nobody: 5:25am On May 31, 2019
Mission accomplished. It's graceful. tongue
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Caleb098(m): 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2019
hello i'm having an oily face and got severe pimples on face. i was to told to go for dermaliss cleanser that it gonna work
any reviews on these product
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Haakeem(m): 5:19am On Feb 01, 2022
Is this thread dead, wooh.
Re: How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples by Dinah247: 9:02pm On May 22, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' / Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA / Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.