Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,953 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi (18297 Views)

Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage Home In Edo. PICS / Adams Oshiomhole Visits President Muhammadu Buhari. / Iara Oshiomhole Visits Edo IDP Camp For Empowerment Programme - pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by olokeded: 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
We Care Trust Foundation has continued to support and enhance the welfare of orphanages in Edo State. Courage orphanage, Ihumudumu Ekpoma, Catholic Adoration of the Holy Spirit Orphanage, Mary Land orphanage Egoro-Amede and Holy family orphanage in Edo state were not left out as Her Excellency, Mrs. Iara Oshiomhole and her Team who were received by the principals and children of these orphanage showered gift items and also promised of rehabilitating them with bed facilities and more food items.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/08/photos-iara-oshiomhole-visits-orphanage.html

2 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by veekid(m): 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Look at that black Man in white, ehhhh ehhhhh so [size=26pt] gigantically Enormous[/size]

30 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by allanphash7(m): 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
Cute woman
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by kelvz(m): 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
op its "uromi" not eromi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by omonla555: 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
Father in the LORD, I hail o.

5 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by Sabadon(m): 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
no b only Eromi u for call am erosion
meanwhile Dat circular man in white man tho

4 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by ammyluv2002(f): 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
omonla555:
Father in the LORD, I hail o.
grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by unibenstudent1(m): 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
uromi not eromi, lalasticlala and seun

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by Vince77(m): 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
whos d big black round ball?

7 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by Lukmann1: 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
to be populous is all what she was wanted, now she is have it by marry that old man. embarassed
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by IllegalMoney: 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
grin grin grin

Lara Oshiomole. .....The only foreign Direct Investment (FDI) that Oshiomole attracted to Edo State in 8 years as Governor.

6 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by Adaowerri111: 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
That guy will finish their food ooooo choi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by henrydadon(m): 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
See as she resembles goddess in the mist of those people

Chai Adam really invested well

Only one child is what we ask for to seal this deal

Because as far as she till without child for oga osho this babe is free to walk free in future.

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by ileogbenfidel(m): 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
That man big sha
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by deebrain(m): 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
I thank chisos i am not like the fat man there....

{note} Even the first lady is pleading the blood....
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by AK481(m): 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
k
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by Shym3xx: 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
Lmao @ that nyggah that looks like an overblown helium balloon. grin

How someone can get that fat in extreme poverty is a mystery to me.

Iara is stunning...she redefines beauty. How did that old man get this woman again?

7 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by Francis95(m): 5:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
Mehn, That dude go finish the food before e reach the Kids..
Nawa o... grin

2 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by chelseabmw(m): 5:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
It's Uromi not Eromi

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by TippyTop(m): 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
How did Uromi become Eromi?
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by princeonx: 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
She carry style dey eye that priest and dey pray make photographer hurry up before the guy bost or throw up lol while the girl in green just dey wonder is this na human being true true or statue lol

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by Sanchez01: 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
ammyluv2002:
grin cheesy grin cheesy
This is where we'll see you grin grin grin
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by AK481(m): 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
thats nice.

guys whenever people blame gej/ngozi for not saving remind them that.

http://www.channelstv.com/2012/03/27/excess-crude-accountfg-asks-state-governors-for-out-of-court-settlement/

Okonjo-Iweala stressed the need to reduce Nigeria’s recurrent expenditure. She insisted Nigeria could not afford the petroleum subsidy. She wanted its trillion naira leakages plugged. But Oshiomhole and his former labour union colleagues would have none of that. They mobilised Nigerians against her; so the hemorrhage continued. Okonjo-Iweala wanted Nigeria to save for the rainy day by establishing an excess crude account and a sovereign wealth fund where incomes above budget estimates could be saved.

However, Oshiomhole and his governor colleagues would also have none of that. They insisted all extra money earned must be shared and spent and not saved. They even went to court to force the minister’s hand. Now that the national oil cookie has crumbled, the same Oshiomhole and his misguided colleagues are holding Okonjo-Iweala responsible for not building sizeable foreign reserves in times of plenty.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by Shym3xx: 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
Francis95:
Mehn, That dude go finish the food before e reach the Kids..

Nawa o... grin

5 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by princeonx: 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
Lukmann1:
to be populous is all what she was wanted, now she is have it by marry that old man. embarassed

shocked shocked blood of Jesus!!
Brother Luku, tell your English teacher to call me kiakia

12 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by ammyluv2002(f): 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
Sanchez01:

This is where we'll see you grin grin grin
Yes now grin cheesy

Long time no saw! You just bone me everywhere...wetin happen now even our usual gist don enter voice mail sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by Sanchez01: 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Yes now grin cheesy

Long time no saw! You just bone me everywhere...wetin happen now even our usual gist don enter voice mail sad
Lol... I'm sorry embarassed embarassed

Been busy, but not too busy not to have your time cry cry

I have gists for you sef. I'm about leaving the office. Hopefully tonight smiley
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by ammyluv2002(f): 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
Sanchez01:

Lol... I'm sorry embarassed embarassed

Been busy, but not too busy not to have your time cry cry

I have gists for you sef. I'm about leaving the office. Hopefully tonight smiley
Ba wahala...I'm waiting

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by IkoloTheSage: 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
veekid:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Look at that black Man in white, ehhhh ehhhhh so [size=26pt] gigantically Enormous[/size]

He is Fr Johnbosco Ezehi.

He's as big as his heart.

A philantropist per excellence.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by tosyne2much(m): 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
The man in the white garment tho cheesy
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Ekpoma And Uromi by IkoloTheSage: 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
It is when election approaches that you see these imbeciles thronging religious houses and orphanages.

Kindly make your corrections, supermod. Uromi - Not Eromi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki, Dogara Report IG To Buhari Over Disdain For Senate, Melaye / Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos / Ogun Plans Africa Tallest Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.