Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,405,320 members, 5,384,012 topics. Date: Friday, 24 January 2020 at 01:24 AM

Reason Why I Love PDP Supporters Than APC Supporters -buharisbae - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Why I Love PDP Supporters Than APC Supporters -buharisbae (1612 Views)

Governor El-Rufai's Joke About PDP Fighting Corruption Better Than APC In 2019 / Tony Nwoye & APC Supporters In A Beer Parlour Chilling Anambra (Photos) / Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why I Love PDP Supporters Than APC Supporters -buharisbae by buharisbae(f): 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
Hey guys I'm gonna to be saying goodbye to politic section soon not now

back to the topic as we know PDP members/supporters are rampant on this forum and are always terrorizing the politic section 24/7 I just have one reason why I love them than the APC supporters here

As we know PDP and APC are the largest political parties in Nigeria

PDP: in as much its a dead party and can never win any presidential election and also the fact they are filled with looters and corrupt politician I just love their supporters for one thing THEY ARE NEVER ASHAMED OF THEIR PARTY AND ALWAYS DEFEND THEM (even tho I hate PDP as a party with passion)

APC: same as written for PDP the reason I Dont like APC supporters is because they ARE ASHAMED OF THEIR PARTY you hardly see anybody on NL say he is proud APC member due to the fact that they Dont wanna be tagged "Zombie"

PS: im #proudlyapga member

you are free to be a member too

THANK YOU ladies and gentle have a good day smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why I Love PDP Supporters Than APC Supporters -buharisbae by buharisbae(f): 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
and ermmm I forgot I also have 1 million reason I hate pdp supporters angry

4 Likes

Re: Reason Why I Love PDP Supporters Than APC Supporters -buharisbae by naijamakossa(m): 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
cry
Re: Reason Why I Love PDP Supporters Than APC Supporters -buharisbae by naijamakossa(m): 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
buharisbae:
and ermmm I forgot I also have 1 million reason I hate pdp supporters angry
only u waka come

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why I Love PDP Supporters Than APC Supporters -buharisbae by buharisbae(f): 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
naijamakossa:
only u waka come

angry what are you saying Dont derail my thread
Re: Reason Why I Love PDP Supporters Than APC Supporters -buharisbae by BeClever: 4:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
APC supporter used to be proud until hunger reset their heads. ..

Only truth is they too hate APC as much as they hate PDP.. So don't worry you are not alone..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reason Why I Love PDP Supporters Than APC Supporters -buharisbae by ajepako(f): 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
@OP

You know why l still prefer PDP despite its massive stealing and thievery?

lt is simply because PDP doesnt hide its intention...with PDP you know you are dealing with daylight robbers and bare faced treasury looters...They dont hide behind sainthood and piety to steal and the best thing about PDP is that they spread their loot wide and far..With a known thief like PDP you know how to be prepared and be vigilant around them..

But why l dislike APC ? APC is very pretentious, sanctimonious, judgemental and highly critical of PDP..They will paint a gory picture of PDP and potray themselves as different and holy but behind that facade they are worse thieves and heartless looters than PDP..

But why APC is betterbthan PDP? It is simple....APC are better and cleverer thieves than PDP Because you can never catch APC because they are more adept at covering their tracks than PDP that will leave all traces of corruption and make it easier to catch them..

Conclusion? PDP is less clever thief while APC is smarter thief..
QUED...

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reason Why I Love PDP Supporters Than APC Supporters -buharisbae by dubemnaija: 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
APC is the devil's party

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why I Love PDP Supporters Than APC Supporters -buharisbae by olivegirl(f): 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nigeria will prefer who feed them than who frustrated them. We are not really into party things

1 Like

Re: Reason Why I Love PDP Supporters Than APC Supporters -buharisbae by richidinho(m): 7:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
Simple

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why I Love PDP Supporters Than APC Supporters -buharisbae by mightyhazel: 8:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
buharisbae:

back to the topic as we know PDP members/supporters are rampant on this forum and are always terrorizing the politic section 24/7 I just have one reason why I love them than the APC supporters here

PDP: in as much its a dead party and can never win any presidential election and also the fact they are filled with looters and corrupt politician I just love their supporters for one thing THEY ARE NEVER ASHAMED OF THEIR PARTY AND ALWAYS DEFEND THEM (even tho I hate PDP as a party with passion)

APC: same as written for PDP the reason I Dont like APC supporters is because they ARE ASHAMED OF THEIR PARTY you hardly see anybody on NL say he is proud APC member due to the fact that they Dont wanna be tagged "Zombie"

lie
Re: Reason Why I Love PDP Supporters Than APC Supporters -buharisbae by WilliamsChelster(m): 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
Isorite
Re: Reason Why I Love PDP Supporters Than APC Supporters -buharisbae by buharisbae(f): 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
ajepako:
@OP

You know why l still prefer PDP despite its massive stealing and thievery?

lt is simply because PDP doesnt hide its intention...with PDP you know you are dealing with daylight robbers and bare faced treasury looters...They dont hide behind sainthood and piety to steal and the best thing about PDP is that they spread their loot wide and far..With a known thief like PDP you know how to be prepared and be vigilant around them..

But why l dislike APC ? APC is very pretentious, sanctimonious, judgemental and highly critical of PDP..They will paint a gory picture of PDP and potray themselves as different and holy but behind that facade they are worse thieves and heartless looters than PDP..

But why APC is betterbthan PDP? It is simple....APC are better and cleverer thieves than PDP Because you can never catch APC because they are more adept at covering their tracks than PDP that will leave all traces of corruption and make it easier to catch them..

Conclusion? PDP is less clever thief while APC is smarter thief..
QUED...

thats ur opinion but my thread is talking about it pdp supporter
Re: Reason Why I Love PDP Supporters Than APC Supporters -buharisbae by buharisbae(f): 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
mightyhazel:
lie

what's the lie about my post?
Re: Reason Why I Love PDP Supporters Than APC Supporters -buharisbae by buharisbae(f): 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
WilliamsChelster:
Isorite

you are everywhere ni grin
Re: Reason Why I Love PDP Supporters Than APC Supporters -buharisbae by buharisbae(f): 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
WilliamsChelster:
Isorite

Re: Reason Why I Love PDP Supporters Than APC Supporters -buharisbae by Tunami(m): 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
buharisbae:

in summary, what are you trying to say? Cos i don't even understand why u wasted ur mb typing all this trash.

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why I Love PDP Supporters Than APC Supporters -buharisbae by buharisbae(f): 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
dubemnaija:
APC is the devil's party
lol then pdp is
Re: Reason Why I Love PDP Supporters Than APC Supporters -buharisbae by WilliamsChelster(m): 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
buharisbae:

Why will I nor be everywhere wen I am searching for you angry
Re: Reason Why I Love PDP Supporters Than APC Supporters -buharisbae by buharisbae(f): 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
Tunami:
in summary, what are you trying to say? Cos i don't even understand why u wasted ur mb typing all this trash.

If you cant comprehend my post then why comment on this thread oga fvck off abeg
Re: Reason Why I Love PDP Supporters Than APC Supporters -buharisbae by Tunami(m): 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
buharisbae:

If you cant comprehend my post then why comment on this thread oga fvck off abeg
i think you're getting it all wrong here, cox you just lost ur mb on an irrelevant thread. Infact na who your apga and pdp epp?
Re: Reason Why I Love PDP Supporters Than APC Supporters -buharisbae by Tunami(m): 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
buharisbae:

i think you're getting it all wrong here, cox you just lost ur mb on an irrelevant thread. Infact na who your apga and pdp don epp?
Re: Reason Why I Love PDP Supporters Than APC Supporters -buharisbae by mightyhazel: 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
buharisbae:

what's the lie about my post?
lie nsi! Was actually wot I intended 2 write smiley

Pardon me,..lie nsi buusu! kiss

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why I Love PDP Supporters Than APC Supporters -buharisbae by CltrAltDel: 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
Tunami:
i think you're getting it all wrong here, cox you just lost ur mb on an irrelevant thread. Infact na who your apga and pdp don epp?
No wonder she told you to…… . fuc.k off grin
Re: Reason Why I Love PDP Supporters Than APC Supporters -buharisbae by BlackSeptember: 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
buharisbae:

lol then pdp is
You do sound like a broken record always.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why I Love PDP Supporters Than APC Supporters -buharisbae by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 11:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
Wetin concern me

Re: Reason Why I Love PDP Supporters Than APC Supporters -buharisbae by AntiIPOOP(m): 12:10am On Aug 16, 2016
I'm proud to be APCian, and about the PDP iPod goons, don't worry, they will get tired soon.
Re: Reason Why I Love PDP Supporters Than APC Supporters -buharisbae by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 16, 2016
Quote me anyday, anywhere, anytime #istandwithBuhari# and if Buhari stands with APC, there i stand too. Whoever told this OP that we are ashamed to stand tall with this regime?
Re: Reason Why I Love PDP Supporters Than APC Supporters -buharisbae by Tunami(m): 5:07am On Aug 16, 2016
CltrAltDel:
No wonder she told you to…… . fuc.k off grin
who is this one?
Re: Reason Why I Love PDP Supporters Than APC Supporters -buharisbae by kossyablaze(m): 6:00am On Aug 16, 2016
Hmmmm nawa o
Re: Reason Why I Love PDP Supporters Than APC Supporters -buharisbae by maasoap(m): 8:14am On Aug 16, 2016
buharisbae:

APGA is PDP's slave, they are one.
Re: Reason Why I Love PDP Supporters Than APC Supporters -buharisbae by maasoap(m): 8:19am On Aug 16, 2016
BeClever:
APC supporter used to be proud until hunger reset their heads. ..

Only truth is they too hate APC as much as they hate PDP.. So don't worry you are not alone..
Don't conclude yet, let's see this four years through first. And by March 2019, we will test your hypothesis.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Senate Hails Fayemi For Improving 2016 IGR From N700 Million To N2 Billion / Check Out President Buhari New Look / Maina Resumption To Duty Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.