Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos (249032 Views)

Zimbabwe: Robert Mugabe's Forced But Well-endowed Retirement / Gambian President-elect Adama Barrow Releases New Photos 2day 2 Show He's Alive / Female Police Officer Sacked For Showing Off Her Bre*st Now Works As A Stripper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by Towncrier247: 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
Linda Okello has been the most talked about female police officer in recent time. She became a social media buzz sometime ago when a photo of her on duty hit the media. Linda who is a traffic police officer wore a skirt that was very tight and hugged her her heavy backside (See the Photo below) . She became a a topic on social media for weeks. One of the top dailies even had her photo on the front page with the caption “Security was very tight in Kiambu.” Kiambu is the town where a safari rally was going down and she being a traffic cop was there to beef up security.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/08/new-photos-of-kenyans-most-endowed.html

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by Towncrier247: 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2016

1 Share

Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by Surfboard(m): 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
shocked cool

I don't know what's more surprising...the police officer, or that this made front page.

Lalasticlala, I'm technically first to comment shey? Please don't forget to send my plaque.

*bows*

13 Likes

Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by FvckShiT(m): 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
Oh please cheesy

You need to fücking arrest me right now cheesy

Fücking nice ass

68 Likes

Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by martyns303(m): 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
How did we get here?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by xreal: 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
Stories from Kenya and Nairaland these days are like....

210 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
bag of poooooooooooooo angry you people are celebrating bag of poooooooo! Who is d mod that moves this shii to fp he/she deserves a hawt slap...

Wetin concern us with Kenya's ass abi niaja nyash don finish sad

i am offended

18 Likes

Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
later slim creatures will be claiming relevance cheesy

No matter how ugly ure, just have a big butt and the world is yours!

she is not famous because she caught saddam or she destroyed isis, she is because of the beauty behind her!

that tells you alot about the power of a big ass!

in other news heard that a guy came back to life after seeing her butt

150 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by greatness22(m): 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
Please come and arrest me personally. grin

Atleast this kenya news is encouraging.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by naija1stpikin: 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
If she's the most endowed policewoman in Kenya, I can only imagine how many 'chopping boards' they've got in their police force "grin "grin" "grin"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by vicstar(m): 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
• • • • • If that's the nyansh embarassed then am disappointed angry

3 Likes

Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by AbjMotorPalace: 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
hmmmmm..

See my signature and thank me later smiley

See my signature and thank me later shocked
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by tico1212(m): 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
This is the only good thing that has happened to Kenya on recent news.

Don't mind the face...... mind da ass

8 Likes

Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
tico1212:
This is the only good thing that has happened to Kenya on recent news.

Don't mind the face...... mind da ass
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by Hbuyosh(m): 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
later slim creatures will be claiming relevance cheesy

No matter how ugly ure, just have a big butt and the world is yours!

she is not famous because she caught saddam or she destroyed isis, she is because of the beauty behind her!

that tells you alot about the power of a big ass!

in other news heard that a guy came back to life after seeing her butt
LOL! Do u understand Kiswahili? That resurrected man exclaimed "Oh God!"

5 Likes

Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by ojnnaco(m): 6:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
Is she not from Kenya. am not really surprised?
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by agrovick(m): 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
Chai, reminds me of one of my lecturers in final year. She garrit
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by Fidelismaria: 8:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
she aint hot to me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by herzern(m): 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2016

Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by herzern(m): 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by habeeb01923: 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
grin
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by timilehin007(m): 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
Anybody know why almost all Kenyans lookalike? Them too urgggggggghhhhhh
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by DICKtator: 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
Pavore, coman see your people again

They have made FP!!!!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by hobermener: 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
T
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by Sijo01(f): 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
The right thread for the Vaseline crew at the right time.

8 Likes

Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by mytime24(f): 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
kenya again
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by veekid(m): 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
Who yansh don help?

1 Like

Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by daniska3yaro(m): 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
H$$
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
If person wan fvck this one na to cover her face with pillow and pound her big ass lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by Terver23(m): 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
kenyan's got the finest Booties in Africa..no doubt

2 Likes

Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by elkon(m): 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
yeh mogbeo..see ukwu..she must arrest me by fire by force..
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by Gofwane(m): 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
......She put me in the car,
she cut off her light,
she said i have the right to remain silent....

And after we got done,
i said lady what's your number?

She said 911......haha

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Jamaican Curse/”dirty” Words & Other Curse Words/phrases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.