Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist (13035 Views)

Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? / Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here / Isaiah 45:7 And Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by raphieMontella: 5:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
4kings:
**trust problem** huh! Just like u trust Mohammed or any body outside christianitendom. undecided
thank u for spotting out this bitter truth..

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by raphieMontella: 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
donnffd:

I sincerely cant imagine how we can live in a world where we have scientists working at the "Large Hadron Collider" in Geneva, Switzerland and simultaneously have young Nigerians(the supposed future of the country) believing in the existence of "African Voodoo"...

it beats me, truly... the backwardness of this continent is giving me headache...
wait wait wait...re u inside my head?...
It pains me that its the bitter truth...
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by MrSarcasm(m): 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
I remember this thread from 2013 by ghostofsparta I don't know if anybody has accepted the challenge yet.

https://www.nairaland.com/1272264/billyonaire-kindly-accept-supernatural-challenge
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by mabea: 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
raphieMontella:

christians like u cant survive these two words :prove it and the u resort to insults...
Pitiful..
insults? No I did no such thing.It is the bible that says that fools say in their heart, there is no God. Besides stop asking for proofs because there's nothing to prove to you it's either you believe or you continue in your logics.

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by mabea: 10:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
raphieMontella:

thank u for spotting out this bitter truth..
You folks are missing something here.

Christianity is not a make believe thing. What we preach is that God sent his only begotten son to die for you and I,and o don't expect you to ask me for the videos of his birth so you can believe.
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by efismikoko(m): 6:42am On Aug 20, 2016
mabea:

Christianity is not a make believe thing. What we preach is that God sent his only begotten son to die for you and I,and o don't expect you to ask me for the videos of his birth so you can believe.
. go into the world and preach the gospel doing signs and wonders so that te people will believe
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by 4kings: 8:05am On Aug 20, 2016
mabea:

Every other religion also claim theirs as not make believe, with stories to back up their ideologies.
So why should yours be extraordinary?

3 Likes

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by raphieMontella: 10:14am On Aug 20, 2016
mabea:
insults? No I did no such thing.It is the bible that says that fools say in their heart, there is no God. Besides stop asking for proofs because there's nothing to prove to you it's either you believe or you continue in your logics.
it is that same bible that said we shud kill disobedient children...
It also said the world is flat..
It also encourages incest..
It also disproves of scientific knowledge..
It also encourages killing of babies...ripping of the foetus frm the belly of pregnant women...
Do u want me to continue?

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by raphieMontella: 10:16am On Aug 20, 2016
mabea:

have u ever read ur bible well?
Do u know that god caused thousands of kids to die...so that his own son can come into this world?
Do u know that god knew and watched happily as the soldiers slaughtered the children?
Do u want mee to continue?

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by hopefulLandlord: 10:50am On Aug 20, 2016
Anyone's got link to the video? Pls I wanna see it
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by playerinc(m): 11:06am On Aug 20, 2016
Ok, Atheists don't bliv in the existence if God. I get that. I even respect that because I shows that they control what to believe in. Bt my problem is why the do they hav to create a community of atheists on whatsapp and social media and everywhere to try to trample on d beliefs of others. I mean, u don't believe in God, good 4 u bro. Others bliv in God and many oda stuff. Jst leave them be and be feel Smug because u are wiser, right? I mean, tryin to disprove oda people's belief is almost like tryin to convince yourselves of ur unbelief.
PS: I BELIEVE IN GOD, THE FATHER ALMIGHTY, CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH; AND IN JESUS CHRIST, HIS ONLY SON OUR LORD.....
Believe what you will, jst dnt tell me I'm the fool bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by mabea: 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2016
raphieMontella:

have u ever read ur bible well?
Do u know that god caused thousands of kids to die...so that his own son can come into this world?
Do u know that god knew and watched happily as the soldiers slaughtered the children?
Do u want mee to continue?
Listen sir, the world is a battle ground.We are not warring against flesh and blood......Eph6:12 any time some thing good is about to happen the devil will fight to prevent it why because he is the father of all evil.By the way if there are no battles there will be no victories.The same battle is here today which everybody faces inclluding you but glory to God we are victorious in Christ.

Again let me remind you that it was not the plan of God but the disobedience of man brought death and destruction but if you will hear God' word and obey it you will be saved.

N.B. I'm aware that you do not believe in satan either.

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by mabea: 3:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
4kings:

Every other religion also claim theirs as not make believe, with stories to back up their ideologies.
mabea:
4kings:

Everybody is free to believe whatever he chooses with certain claims that go with it however you can know the difference through their fruits. Christisnity preaches love, peace which I believe some religion preach but you will know the difference by the fruits there bear. I will make out time to really unveil to you what christianity is all about cos I have seen some wrong assertions and claims about God in your quotes.
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by DeSepiero(m): 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
Anyone's got link to the video? Pls I wanna see it

grin
You couldn't just retire.
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by 4kings: 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
mabea:
Everybody is free to believe whatever he chooses with certain claims that go with it however you can know the difference through their fruits. Christisnity preaches love, peace which I believe some religion preach but you will know the difference by the fruits there bear. I will make out time to really unveil to you what christianity is all about cos I have seen some wrong assertions and claims about God in your quotes.
Ok, i am always open to reasonable explanations, because i might be wrong.
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by hopefulLandlord: 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
DeSepiero:

grin
You couldn't just retire.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Bros, I'm back and wiser, not active and arguing ceaselessly like before

I've seen purpose
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by blackmantis: 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
op have you heard of the ouija board. Try and get one. Your answer about voodoo will quickly be answered.
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
...... As usual; Proven wrong again.
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
mabea:

The bolded doesn't make sense to me Sir...are you saying Christians bear better fruits than adherents of other religions? Are you saying only those worshiping Yahweh, out of the 5000 gods on this earth, bear good fruits? I have met and worked with people from other parts of the world, especially Japanese, Chinese, and Indians and believe me they were awesome people!
I would advise you to get out of your country and interact with people outside there........It was a painful transition when I came to the realization that: "The concept of a god is a figment of man's imagination". There's absolutely NO damn god anywhere!
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by Ranchhoddas: 11:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Hahahahahahahahaha
Bros, I'm back and wiser, not active and arguing ceaselessly like before
I've seen purpose
What's this purpose that you've seen?
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by felixomor: 6:07am On Aug 21, 2016
Nigayoyo:

The bolded doesn't make sense to me Sir...are you saying Christians bear better fruits than adherents of other religions? Are you saying only those worshiping Yahweh, out of the 5000 gods on this earth, bear good fruits? I have met and worked with people from other parts of the world, especially Japanese, Chinese, and Indians and believe me they were awesome people!
I would advise you to get out of your country and interact with people outside there........It was a painful transition when I came to the realization that: "The concept of a god is a figment of man's imagination". There's absolutely NO damn god anywhere!

Unfortunately, statistics shows exactly that.
Christians leadthe way, you are "damn wrong"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by raphieMontella: 6:59am On Aug 21, 2016
mabea:
Listen sir, the world is a battle ground.We are not warring against flesh and blood......Eph6:12 any time some thing good is about to happen the devil will fight to prevent it why because he is the father of all evil.By the way if there are no battles there will be no victories.The same battle is here today which everybody faces inclluding you but glory to God we are victorious in Christ.

Again let me remind you that it was not the plan of God but the disobedience of man brought death and destruction but if you will hear God' word and obey it you will be saved.

N.B. I'm aware that you do not believe in satan either.
lol..
It was the plan of ur god for man to fail..perfection doesnt breed imperfection...
If u look at genesis for an ominipotent present and scient perspective..u will know that the only reason for adam to fail is if it was perfectly planned out by god..
If u want to understand genesis...
Look at it like ure a creator...
A created entity cannot have human like freewill..
I have a simple question for u..
The fruit adam was told not to eat frm was the tree of good and bad ryt?
If adam didnt know the difference between good and bad unless he ate the tree...how then did he know that eating that fruit is a bad tin?
From where did the knowledge of good and bad come from if it is the fruitt that gives such knowledge?
(all these stuffs are imaginary...wake up...
Religion is a fraud!)
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by raphieMontella: 7:02am On Aug 21, 2016
playerinc:
Ok, Atheists don't bliv in the existence if God. I get that. I even respect that because I shows that they control what to believe in. Bt my problem is why the do they hav to create a community of atheists on whatsapp and social media and everywhere to try to trample on d beliefs of others. I mean, u don't believe in God, good 4 u bro. Others bliv in God and many oda stuff. Jst leave them be and be feel Smug because u are wiser, right? I mean, tryin to disprove oda people's belief is almost like tryin to convince yourselves of ur unbelief.
PS: I BELIEVE IN GOD, THE FATHER ALMIGHTY, CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH; AND IN JESUS CHRIST, HIS ONLY SON OUR LORD.....
Believe what you will, jst dnt tell me I'm the fool bro.
christians impose their beliefs on others...
Corelate nd see why we dnt stay outa ur way
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by raphieMontella: 7:03am On Aug 21, 2016
mabea:
buddhism teaches love good deeds and forgiveness..
Why do u make christianity special?

3 Likes

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by mabea: 7:18am On Aug 21, 2016
raphieMontella:

buddhism teaches love good deeds and forgiveness..
Why do u make christianity special?
Please read carefully before answering cos this your question was not necessary if you truly understood what you read.

Something tells me that youy were once a christian maybe some crisis in your heart made you stop.If only you truly want to know about this God and not just flying about seeking proofs.

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by mabea: 7:28am On Aug 21, 2016
raphieMontella:

lol..
It was the plan of ur god for man to fail..perfection doesnt breed imperfection...
If u look at genesis for an ominipotent present and scient perspective..u will know that the only reason for adam to fail is if it was perfectly planned out by god..
If u want to understand genesis...
Look at it like ure a creator...
A created entity cannot have human like freewill..
I have a simple question for u..
The fruit adam was told not to eat frm was the tree of good and bad ryt?
If adam didnt know the difference between good and bad unless he ate the tree...how then did he know that eating that fruit is a bad tin?
From where did the knowledge of good and bad come from if it is the fruitt that gives such knowledge?
(all these stuffs are imaginary...wake up...
Religion is a fraud!)
Did the bible tell you that God told Adam that he will know good and bad after eating the fruit? It was satan who also is a liar that made that statement.God told Adam that if he eat of that fruit he will die.Mind you God was talking about spiritual death seeing that man is a spirit being.

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by raphieMontella: 7:32am On Aug 21, 2016
mabea:
Please read carefully before answering cos this your question was not necessary if you truly understood what you read.

Something tells me that youy were once a christian maybe some crisis in your heart made you stop.If only you truly want to know about this God and not just flying about seeking proofs.
sure i was once in the religion called christianity...
I have no crisis in my heart...im scientifically inclined and an admirer of nature and truth..
Dnt mistake me...
I dnt knw if there is a God or not...i cannot tell u what i dont know....bt i know for sure that the biblical god is false...
Do u grab?

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by raphieMontella: 7:34am On Aug 21, 2016
mabea:
Did the bible tell you that God told Adam that he will know good and bad after eating the fruit? It was satan who also is a liar that made that statement.God told Adam that if he eat of that fruit he will die.Mind you God was talking about spiritual death seeing that man is a spirit being.
again u missed the point...
How did he know what he was doing was wrong(adam) if he had no knowledge of differentiating good frm bad?

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by mabea: 7:37am On Aug 21, 2016
Nigayoyo:

The question is who is a christian,is it everybody that goes to churh and mentions Jesus. A christian is the one who has worn off this body of sin inherited by the Adamic nature and wear a new body through faith in christ and is regenerated in the heart.He becomes a new creature I can bet you that such new person bears fruits which are blemish.

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by djdoxxx(m): 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
visita:
how can I get the video?
ask anyone on the thinker's lodge via WhatsApp
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by djdoxxx(m): 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
NPComplete:

What's not worth it? Watching u guys fumble around ur pockets in futility for tricks to confuse a generation that is increasingly asking for more proof rather than taking things by "faith"? Tah!!
It's worth it a million times. I can tell from your post that u are more scared of the injury his ambition is going to do to the snake oil modern organised religion is peddling. So u are trying to dissuade him by appealing to his sense of self-preservation.
Djdoxxx, don't let these people confuse u. I believe in God and I believe He has called u to liberate people from the shackles of religion and irrational nonsense. The world cannot advance to d next stage with people still thinking like apes and claiming they have faith. So don't let up. Find more people like u and see this through. May the good in the universe go with u.
Hopefully in the future I will start something similar. My first test will be on people who claim to be able to disappear or dematerialize. It will b the day of days.

I believe you bro...We team already....The entire members of thinker's lodge....We would liberate as much as we can!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Can A Christian Man (marry (two (2))wives? Is It A Sin? / Follow Up Pastor Chris Live Online: Receive Words From Him Now: / How God Came Into Existence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.