Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

A Sierria Leonian Warns Nigerians. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Sierria Leonian Warns Nigerians. (920 Views)

Expert Warns Nigerians Not To Kill Mosquitoes / We Will Seize Vehicles Bought Through Land Borders, Customs Warns Nigerians / MMM Is Demonic – Apostle Johnson Suleman Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Sierria Leonian Warns Nigerians. by uncjay(m): 7:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
*_Timely Warning To Nigerians!_*

*"OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone has this to tell Nigerians;"*

"I don't think you guys know what you are playing with. You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war starts in your country you will regret what you are doing now. Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than standing up and say we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed nation. The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions will abandon you when you start killing one another and reject you from running to their countries so be careful. Our 11 year war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal difference and see what we did to our country. The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See Central Africa, Bosnia, South Sudan and Rwanda. To have a better knowledge of this, please watch the documentary/movie called _"Hotel Rwanda"_ or _"Sometime in April"._ My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to. _*You will be the losers all of you whether Christian, Muslim, igbo, yoruba or hausa.*_ Stand as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa."

_PLEASE HELP SAVE NIGERIA AND SHARE THIS WITH AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE._

Kindly forward to your contacts until it gets to every Nigerian. God bless you!!!
Re: A Sierria Leonian Warns Nigerians. by PMBfirstson(m): 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
Who they fear war? grin
Re: A Sierria Leonian Warns Nigerians. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
GOD BLEXX D PERXON DAT WROTE DIX.Bt i want to bliv dat d tribal hoxtility we xee on nairaland xtayz on nairaland cz if it z actually extended 2 d real world,few of ux wil live to tel d xtory!!!........say-no-to-civil-war....................Let'z embrace peace n unity!!!.........GOD BLEXX ND HELP NIGERIA!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Sierria Leonian Warns Nigerians. by uncjay(m): 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
PMBfirstson:
Who they fear war?
grin

Sons of hate will definitely show up spreading it and craving for the worst.....

Pitiable is the fact that when the war comes you will be there hiding under your father mattress....

Pls Lalasticlala help moves this thread it important larger audience get this.

For a non Nigerian to believe in the 'Stand' of Nigeria in Africa is surely a shame to those who are called by the Nigerian nationality yet crave violence among her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Sierria Leonian Warns Nigerians. by ikbnice(m): 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
See as a foreigner feels concern about our dear country more than her citizens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Sierria Leonian Warns Nigerians. by PMBfirstson(m): 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
uncjay:

Sons of hate will definitely show up spreading it and craving for the worst.....

Pitiable is the fact that when the war comes you will be there hiding under your father mattress....

Pls Lalasticlala help moves this thread it important larger audience get this.

For a non Nigerian to believe in the 'Stand' of Nigeria in Africa is surely a shame to those who are called by the Nigerian nationality yet crave violence among her.
biafrauds would always be biafrauds....i just ask a question and you are already showing yourself....taah
Re: A Sierria Leonian Warns Nigerians. by uncjay(m): 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
PMBfirstson:

biafrauds would always be biafrauds....i just ask a question and you are already showing yourself....taah

Bros you make no sense still.....whatever your pain is with the igbos, u can help yourself by settling it amicably....

It has nothing to do with what's contain in the thread. Stop spreading hate and violence. Afterall it's not a must u comment.
Re: A Sierria Leonian Warns Nigerians. by uncjay(m): 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
Lalasticlala help move this thread...

I believe this thread to be front page material....every Nigerian need to start thinking aright.
Re: A Sierria Leonian Warns Nigerians. by omogidi234(m): 9:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
Thanks Omar Bangura.

1 Like

Re: A Sierria Leonian Warns Nigerians. by cardoctor(m): 4:52am On Aug 16, 2016
Mr Omar. This is God's own country. Can't you see?
Re: A Sierria Leonian Warns Nigerians. by uncjay(m): 8:05am On Aug 16, 2016
i can't believe this thread have not been moved to fp......imaging this is somethung that affect us as a nation yet the mods do not find it reasonable enough to move it to fp.....smh..

Lalasticlala
Mynd abeg push this one nah...
Re: A Sierria Leonian Warns Nigerians. by AMKAG66(m): 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
Thank you very much Omar for those words of advice... As a fellow countryman ,we share similar experiences from that brutal war. I lost my dad at the age of one.He was brutally killed by the rebels.Never had the opportunity of conciously knowing him.That war never gave me the opportunity of knowing how a dad's love tastes.
I have observed so many times on this great forum Nigerians brewing paths of tribal war unnecessarily. Trust me ,that is the last thing you'll ever wish for on your Nation.We have about 19 ethnic groups and we are all living peaceably. It's only during National elections and politics when tribal identity becomes an issue.That's a tool politicians always want to exploit. Every tribe in Sierra Leone rallied against the then RUF rebels and their compatroits irrespective of our background.I personally think Nigeria is better when you are together, when all tribes and religion starts to see themselves as one entity,when every Nigerian realises they can't do without the guys in the North or the South.
War is a sweet poison,it kills slowly so please don't tow that path !

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Reverse Nigeria From Economic Recesion To Economic Boom / 10 Things You Can Still Do Before This Year Runs Out / Motivational Quotes From 20 Successful Nigerian Entrepreneurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.