Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,651 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) (45835 Views)

Osinbajo Meets With Suspended SGF, Lawal Behind Closed Door / Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Bernard Cazeneuve, French Prime Minister In Paris / Niger-Delta Avengers: Osinbajo Meets governors, Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by popesam1(m): 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
"The reward of a teacher is no longer in HEAVEN. I can now see mine here on earth".

Those were the words of 80year old Mrs Odunsi who was super excited to see the boys she taught Economics at Igbobi College, Yaba. Who has grown to be MEN, some of those she taught in class 69/79 are H.E Prof Yemi Osinbajo, Vice President Federal Republic Of Nigeria, Mr Babatunde Fowler, Chairman FIRS and Mr Adeyinka Asekun Chairman Wema Bank
PLC.

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/08/vice-president-yemi-osinbajo-meets-his.html?m=1

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by wowmenow: 7:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
Its like osinbanjo will be duller than buhari

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by Abraham4christ(m): 7:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
wowmenow:
And what are u

142 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by locosis007(m): 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
wowmenow:

If a prof can be a dullard academically. Then I bet you are the consultant of folly.

No bones bro

156 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by 12Monkeys: 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
locosis007:

If a prof can be a dullard academically. Then I bet you are the consultant of folly.

No bones bro

But a certificateless Buhari is better than a Phd holder?

Abi you don forget one of una several Chanji memes ?

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by NOC1(m): 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
wowmenow:
So meeting your teacher is a road way to dullness? In Nairaland slang and Ben slogan receive common sense you Olodo.
I need to be convinced that you sat down in your class, because if you did you will forever have great memories, you will forever long to see even your worst teacher. Only the smile you wear on your face when you see them is enough to ... ohmmmm I'm annoyed and vexed on top this dude comment, infact let me comment my reserve lol

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by Tunami(m): 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
Following.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by sarrki(m): 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
wowmenow:
combined all the rising sun prof and so called knowledgeable from the land of Ugandan are not as sharp as prof Yemi Osinbajo

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
And the currency lost N7 to close at N393/USD after seeing his former teacher cry

If Joe Biden (US) had met his former teacher in English, the currency would gain at close of business or even Cyril Ramaphosa (SA), the Rands would gain among the BRICS currencies.

Useless government cry

17 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by Lanretoye(m): 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
is this news?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by Jalubarika(m): 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
The Teacher should teach Osinbanjo Economics one more time.
Maybe ,he was a noise maker in class who didn't listen well to his Economics teacher.
1. Inflation rate has risen in Nigeria since Casandra/Osinbanjo came on board
2. From my knowledge of Economics, if there's too much money in the economy, Inflation could be used to Mop-up liquid. In Nigeria, the reverse is the case. No money, yet inflation rises!
He deserves some strips from his Teacher. Lol

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by gurunlocker: 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
At least, this one go school.... Unlike the greatest dullard of the dullarpoh.....

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by Princess4ng(f): 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
Mbok how that one take give me the Andre wey dey hungry me now... Mtcheew

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by fearless2014: 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
And so......?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by greatgod2012(f): 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
Joy of every teacher!

Every teacher will be over joyous to see their long time students prospering and in good position.

At the same time, an old student will be happy to see his college teacher provided s/he prospers. The ones who are failures among them usually dodge when they see their once upon a time teacher.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by DIVINE78: 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
God bless the teacher. God bless the former students.
Thank you Prof Yemi. Successful people appreciate their teacher and mentors.
To the pained flaties, GO AND COMMIT SUICIDE.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by delectablegyal(f): 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nice.

Fvck you if you don't like my dp. Btw, add me up on 2go with delectablegirl.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by chrisxxx(m): 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
VP Osinbajo you do not need to show us Ur school teacher. Nigerians are not in doubt of your certificate. Of course whom we are asking for his own everyone knows including himself. Unfortunately certificate is not usually part of will. APC would have said he has inherited your certificate or Yaradua's own.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by Sweetcollins: 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
This Na news abi...oya kontinu
Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by chimah3(m): 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
She obviously taught him wrong!

See the mess he put our country in angry

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by trademoore1: 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
Keneking:
And the currency lost N7 to close at N393/USD after seeing her former teacher cry

If Joe Biden (US) had met his former teacher in English, the currency would gain at close of business or even Cyril Ramaphosa (SA), the Rands would gain among the BRICS currencies.

Useless government cry
where are your gorillas? smiley
at least you are consistent in criticizing non performance

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by Sweetcollins: 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
This Na news abi...oya kontinu cool

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by omenka(m): 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
Some people just don't know when to keep their mouth shut and when to wail.
Life really must suck lemons for them.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by donbenedict(m): 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
If I hear say I go like meet any of my secondary school teachers when I become public figure

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
We should sue that woman for not teaching you how to tackle economic problems while in School... tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by kbams241: 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
Dats d last opportunity she's gat to smack him
Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by Ozovehe1(m): 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
popesam1:
"The reward of a teacher is no longer in HEAVEN. I can now see mine here on earth".

Those were the words of 80year old Mrs Odunsi who was super excited to see the boys she taught Economics at Igbobi College, Yaba. Who has grown to be MEN, some of those she taught in class 69/79 are H.E Prof Yemi Osinbajo, Vice President Federal Republic Of Niger

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/08/vice-president-yemi-osinbajo-meets-his.html?m=1

up teachers. Am happy to be a teacher.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
D pride of a teacher is to see their students doing well. God bless teachers

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
Keneking:
And the currency lost N7 to close at N393/USD after seeing her former teacher cry

Useless government cry

Jokes aside.....Naira is going to keep on losing value UNTIL we get a stable source of forex to buffer the naira.

And oil ,agric, and mining are not that stable source.Industries and innovation are.

But the road there is going to be a hard one.....which Nigerians do not want.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by DIKEnaWAR: 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nice to hear, but somethings could have happened here:

1. She didn't teach him well.

2. He wasn't listening while she taught.

3. He listened and learnt from her but is not allowed by Buhari and the 'Presidency within the Presidency' to make any contribution to economic policies and direction.

4. Is silently watching the illiterate-in-chief bungle his chances and sink this country.

5. They see him as an outsider within the government who should only be seen and not heard.

The way these people are running this country and economy, it is clear they have no single clue about economics.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by kbams241: 8:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
gurunlocker:
At least, this one go school.... Unlike the greatest dullard of the dullarpoh.....
U mean d president of my country and urs? U Shuld b ashamed a dullard is ruling a literate Lyk u.dats if ure

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) by MrBONE2(m): 8:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
NOC1:

So meeting your teacher is a road way to dullness? In Nairaland slang and Ben slogan receive common sense you Olodo.
I need to be convinced that you sat down in your class, because if you did you will forever have great memories, you will forever long to see even your worst teacher. Only the smile you wear on your face when you see them is enough to ... ohmmmm I'm annoyed and vexed on top this dude comment, infact let me comment my reserve lol
Pls pardon him cos i think the dud made such statement with out reasoning .May Great One of KuVuKi Land put him where he belongs. grin

Gyarbonka Shakalalalalaa grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) / SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) / Militants Kill 4 Soldiers In Ekeremor, Bayelsa; Soldiers Invade Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.