Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

92.3 Oap's Shredding Nigeria Athletes At The Olympics !!! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 92.3 Oap's Shredding Nigeria Athletes At The Olympics !!! (401 Views)

Photo:Lagos Preacher Starts Radio Broadcast At 92.3 Inspiration FM / Inspiration 92.3 FM (lagos, Ibadan And Uyo) / Inspiration 92.3 FM - Personal Paid Announcement, Jingles, Live Appearance, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

92.3 Oap's Shredding Nigeria Athletes At The Olympics !!! by DiegoNakel(m): 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
Earlier today, while driving, I was listening to 92.3 and what I heard got my blood boiling ehn. I was so upset. I wanted to drive to the station wherever it was to give them a piece of my mind. These girls, 3 or 4 in number, cackling and talking over one another like people in a town hall meeting. I was listening, not really interested until they started talking about the Olympics. These girls basically shredded our athletes. They were laughing that we hadn't gotten a medal. Then they asked people to call in to give shout outs. One guy called in and said his shout-out was to Chierika Ukogu, the girl that self-funded her training and way to Rio. The guy said he was proud of her and Nigeria was proud of her. And these silly 'Wendy Williams' wannabes in the studio started cackling like witches. "Proud of her for what? Did she win a medal? So you're proud of her for not winning a medal?" The guy was trying to explain how her tenacity and determination was what he admired about her but they cut him short, still cackling like fools. Then they moved on to Blessing Okagbere and I swear, I almost burst a blood vessel. They said our football team were lucky to win our matches. Lucky!!! Can you imagine? Lucky!!! Very disrespectful comments. Simply disrespectful. These OAPs do the most, I swear. They don't have common sense. All they have going for them are their indecipherable and ridiculous accents. These people are representing a country that frankly doesn't deserve their skills. They are representing a country that treats them like an after thought. They are representing a country that doesn't give them 101% support. But they are still representing you and I. You. Ungrateful silly you. With your stupid retarded accent. What can you do? Can you run, jump, play tennis, wrestle, play football? What the hell can you do? Apart from pronouncing 'water' as 'warra', what can you do o, aunty OAP? Those people represent you. Put some respect on it and don't be silly.
Re: 92.3 Oap's Shredding Nigeria Athletes At The Olympics !!! by EbenzMedia: 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
AUGUST BADDEST PROMO FOR ALL ARTISTES
(UPDATED)

Record a song for #8000 or voice on any instrumental of your choice for #4000 and get free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. And if you already have recorded songs you want to put on line,we can help you put it on 12 sites for #8000. So hurry now before its too late. Promo ends by 31st of August,2016. For bookings and enquiries,call 07032617747.

You can also call us on +2347032617747 for any of the following services;

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection,interviews,Online promotion,hypes,etc

¤ Studio Configuration/Installation/System Formatting

¤ Purchase And Delivery Of Music Instruments/music studio equipments

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...

(1) (Reply)

What Is Ur Best Song? / A Nairalander Drop Comedy Skit "Job Interview" By Funnynation / Detail About Coming Of D-romola, Nigerian UK Artiste, Om My Radio Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.