Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

12 Beautiful Snakes You Will Love To Have As Pets. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 12 Beautiful Snakes You Will Love To Have As Pets. (14076 Views)

Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) / Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) / Offa Residents Kill Two Big Snakes In A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Beautiful Snakes You Will Love To Have As Pets. by Incrizz(f): 11:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
'Was stepping out of my house while it had already left its home.
It was gliding in my direction, a very long green baby snake.
The fact that it retreated before me, made me feel sorry for it.
I couldn't have killed it on my own but, I would have raised an alarm!
I saw it occasionally.
It would sunbathe behind my window.
I took pictures of it once or
twice.
It had grown into an impressive brownish boa or pythonlike sized adult snake.

It crawled out of it's hole as usual on one unfortunate day, a day my neighbours, males, were all around. I wasn't.

They killed it. Poor harmless beauty cry
I dedicate this thread to your memory my beautiful snake friend(?)...farewell for ever.

Wouldn't you like to own one of these? grin
Just look at the textures of those skins.......

1. Blood Red Corn Snakes
4 African Bush Viper

*'Will be back when network's betterr for more names.

1 Like

Re: 12 Beautiful Snakes You Will Love To Have As Pets. by Incrizz(f): 11:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
Life is very interesting... grin
1 Honduran Milksnake
2Neon Blue Morph
3 Yellow Rat Snake

Re: 12 Beautiful Snakes You Will Love To Have As Pets. by Incrizz(f): 11:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
More pictures...
1 African Bush Viper
2.Blue Malayan Coral Snake
4. Southern Ring Neck Snake

Re: 12 Beautiful Snakes You Will Love To Have As Pets. by Incrizz(f): 11:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nice
1 the Green Racer
2 Blizzard Corn Snakee
3 Neon Blue Morph

Re: 12 Beautiful Snakes You Will Love To Have As Pets. by Incrizz(f): 11:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
More
1. African Bush Viper
2. Golden Snake
3. Speckled Racer/ Easter Snake
4. Green Tree Python

Re: 12 Beautiful Snakes You Will Love To Have As Pets. by Incrizz(f): 12:08am On Aug 16, 2016
Watch your back!

Re: 12 Beautiful Snakes You Will Love To Have As Pets. by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:19am On Aug 16, 2016
They are. Indeed beautiful creatures, but deadly
Re: 12 Beautiful Snakes You Will Love To Have As Pets. by Incrizz(f): 8:09am On Aug 16, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
They are. Indeed beautiful creatures, but deadly
Any encounter with one? grin
Re: 12 Beautiful Snakes You Will Love To Have As Pets. by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:28am On Aug 16, 2016
Incrizz:

Any encounter with one? grin
Not at all,just admire them on Natgeo wild
Re: 12 Beautiful Snakes You Will Love To Have As Pets. by Incrizz(f): 8:55am On Sep 02, 2016
ReneeNuttall:

Not at all,just admire them on Natgeo wild
NatGeoWild man!! *shakes head*
Those guys can make you fall in love with Roaches and worms cool
Re: 12 Beautiful Snakes You Will Love To Have As Pets. by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:39am On Sep 02, 2016
Incrizz:

Lmao!u are damn right
Re: 12 Beautiful Snakes You Will Love To Have As Pets. by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:40am On Sep 02, 2016
Incrizz:

U are damn righ
Re: 12 Beautiful Snakes You Will Love To Have As Pets. by Toks2008(m): 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2016
Incrizz:
'Was stepping out of my house while it had already left its home.
It was gliding in my direction, a very long green baby snake.
The fact that it retreated before me, made me feel sorry for it.
I couldn't have killed it on my own but, I would have raised an alarm!
I saw it occasionally.
It would sunbathe behind my window.
I took pictures of it once or
twice.
It had grown into an impressive brownish boa or pythonlike sized adult snake.

It crawled out of it's hole as usual on one unfortunate day, a day my neighbours, males, were all around. I wasn't.

They killed it. Poor harmless beauty cry
I dedicate this thread to your memory my beautiful snake friend(?)...farewell for ever.

Wouldn't you like to own one of these? grin
Just look at the textures of those skins.......

This is a front page thread so change the title to "12 beautiful snakes you will love to have as pets"

Then write the magic word lalasticlala cos the guy like snakes like kilode.

It will also be nice of you can add their names.
Re: 12 Beautiful Snakes You Will Love To Have As Pets. by Incrizz(f): 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2016
Tooks2008 done lol
I didn't quote because Lalasticlala might see what you wrote about him grin
Re: 12 Beautiful Snakes You Will Love To Have As Pets. by Toks2008(m): 10:38pm On Nov 10, 2016
Incrizz:
Tooks2008 done lol
I didn't quote because Lalasticlala might see what you wrote about him grin

This is one of the most insightful thread i have sen on snakes so im positive tht he will do the needful..maybe tomorrow nd YES tht guy loves snakes,
Re: 12 Beautiful Snakes You Will Love To Have As Pets. by DRISKLEF(m): 10:44pm On Nov 10, 2016
Re: 12 Beautiful Snakes You Will Love To Have As Pets. by Omotayor123(f): 10:53pm On Nov 10, 2016
They are beautiful... But snake na snake abegundecided . The Beautiful snakes are the Most Dangerous.
Re: 12 Beautiful Snakes You Will Love To Have As Pets. by Nightie(f): 11:35pm On Nov 10, 2016
Awwwn

Dey are so beautiful.
Dia unique colours are fascinating... nd attractive too.

Bt I dnt lyk snakes... and all creepy animals sef
Re: 12 Beautiful Snakes You Will Love To Have As Pets. by Nightie(f): 11:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
Re: 12 Beautiful Snakes You Will Love To Have As Pets. by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 11, 2016
Nightie:
Awwwn

Dey are so beautiful.
Dia unique colours are fascinating... nd attractive too.

Bt I dnt lyk snakes... and all creepy animals sef

Babie, lemme get you the “Neon Blue Morph” & the “Speckled Racer/Easter Snake” as your birthday gifts grin cheesy grin

When I was in secondary school about 20years ago, I had a friend (Ibrahim Gbagba) who kept a snake as pet in a tiny barbed-wire cage and we would often visit his house opposite Bayo Kuku's house just to watch him feed his pet snake a white mouse. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Sold Unborn Baby For N200,000 / What Has 2020 Taught You? / Things Nigerians Invented:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.