Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

See How The Punish Army In Nigeria.(photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See How The Punish Army In Nigeria.(photo) (1145 Views)

The Best Army In Africa 2018 / Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) / The Tallest Woman In Nigeria [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How The Punish Army In Nigeria.(photo) by Abraham4christ(m): 6:54am On Aug 16, 2016
How do the call this type of punishment.

Re: See How The Punish Army In Nigeria.(photo) by 4reala(m): 7:16am On Aug 16, 2016
Jesus! No wander them no dey smile for public grin
Re: See How The Punish Army In Nigeria.(photo) by bewla(m): 7:29am On Aug 16, 2016
its call drill not punishment
Re: See How The Punish Army In Nigeria.(photo) by Chigold101(m): 7:34am On Aug 16, 2016
I wonder what will happen to a child that is purnished like this.

He will grow up to be a sadist.

Meanwhile
Now I know why Buhari is this hardend. Buhari is not feeling our pain in Nigeria today cos comparing it with what he went through in military training as a recruit, then Nija people never hala.

1 Like

Re: See How The Punish Army In Nigeria.(photo) by Abraham4christ(m): 9:23am On Aug 16, 2016
bewla:
its call drill not punishment
Owk sir...you dey Army.
Re: See How The Punish Army In Nigeria.(photo) by abuomaIV(m): 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
Chigold101:

Meanwhile
Now I know why Buhari is this hardend. Buhari is not feeling our pain in Nigeria today cos comparing it with what he went through in military training as a recruit, then Nija people never hala.

Ogbeni wakeup! Obasanjo was a military too and wasn't a sadist. leave Buhari alone and think of what you will do to improve the country's present situation

1 Like

Re: See How The Punish Army In Nigeria.(photo) by Abraham4christ(m): 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
abuomaIV:

Ogbeni wakeup! Obasanjo was a military too and wasn't a sadist. leave Buhari alone and think of what you will do to improve the country's present situation
Lols...oga mi,i dey hail
Re: See How The Punish Army In Nigeria.(photo) by Chigold101(m): 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
abuomaIV:

Obasonjo was not a sadist. Lolzzzz
Odi Ijaw community wipped out by Obj just came to my now.

Anyway thank God u agreed that Bubu is a sadist sha.

1 Like

Re: See How The Punish Army In Nigeria.(photo) by Abraham4christ(m): 4:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
Chigold101:
Obasonjo was not a sadist. Lolzzzz Odi Ijaw community wipped out by Obj just came to my now.
Anyway thank God u agreed that Bubu is a sadist sha.
But what brought bubu to this post.
Re: See How The Punish Army In Nigeria.(photo) by Incrizz(f): 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2016
For me, this is wickedness. You have any idea how painful those stones are??
Re: See How The Punish Army In Nigeria.(photo) by Abraham4christ(m): 11:12am On Aug 17, 2016
Chigold101:

Meanwhile

(1) (Reply)

Made In Kenya! Driver And Mistress Stuck Together During S*x. / OUTRAGEOUS: Mum And 3years Old Baby Twerk In Video Shared Online / USA Picker Anytime -20%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.