Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,356 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:04 PM

Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) (45810 Views)

Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase / Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her "Shaku Shaku" Dance Moves / Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Dabbing Skills In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by henryanna36: 9:20am On Aug 16, 2016
Mavin First Lady Tiwa Savage Savage is a talented lady who does wonders with her dancing skills.She can twerk to the admiration of her fans.Her fans never knew she dabs too.Check out these lovely photos of Tiwa showing off her dabbing skills.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/tiwa-savage-shows-of-her-dabbing.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by henryanna36: 9:20am On Aug 16, 2016
Lovely!
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by Oblitz(m): 9:22am On Aug 16, 2016
OK
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by searchng4love: 9:24am On Aug 16, 2016
Dabbing that couldn't keep your husband from edible catering...

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by Smellingmouth: 9:25am On Aug 16, 2016
See how happy she is..

Chai..all of una trying to force Banky W to marry,make una leave am ooo...

Marriage nor be by force..

26 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by Abraham4christ(m): 9:35am On Aug 16, 2016
She is cute...where is your husband self.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by Pouyan: 9:42am On Aug 16, 2016
I wonder if Tee-billz is looking at this photo right now

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by veekid(m): 9:49am On Aug 16, 2016
?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by naijaboiy: 9:57am On Aug 16, 2016
This was just in her latest music video featuring Wizkid.

Nothing special here. undecided

9 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by Christardor: 10:37am On Aug 16, 2016
Who feels like cursing poverty?..

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 16, 2016
she no even sabi dab sef!!!

i even watch d video of a concept wey she perform for yankee recently, she go there dey dance village dance come dey call am twerk...

rubbish!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
Tiwatope ... I like you. wink

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by osasu8876: 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
dab&! socio l crew ISP fee fool crew pick v DFW kiddo he t do v da TCP g cds few g de PCP cd u go DFW idk he j CE UDP fv
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by Dandeson1(m): 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
Happy hoe, very soon we go hear say she don fuk every nigga for Roc
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by tropaz(m): 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
I have never cheated on my gf before. But I have a huge crush on tiwa.....
I see no blemish in her....
She's just everything.

I wish u know au much I can give up everything to have u...cutie!!!

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by RobinRay(m): 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
hmmmmmm ?

*runs out of thread*

20 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by papaejima1: 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
Lol
Dabbing dabber in a dabbing mood
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by Kenneth205(m): 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
Preety
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by SAMBATLAN(m): 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
ok
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by rapistomenka: 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ashawo kobo kobo undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by stubbornman(m): 2:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
searchng4love:
Mumu... mind your own family buisiness sad sad sad

9 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by Apreel(f): 2:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
Kai....see news cry
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 2:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
[b]Chai!!! E be like say na Tiwa Savage haters full this thread, smh!!! angry angry

One thing people don't understand here is you guys keeps on beefing them is proportional to them becoming more famous and getting richer angry angry

You want proof?? Alright, I'll give you one below undecided undecided

Well, that was how you guys in the Linda Ikeji and Wizkid scandal bashing yourself here for what ain't one of yo business. Now let's look at it today, after the incident Wizkid get featured by Drake, went to Chris Brown concert, chilling and became friends with many international celebrities. How about Linda Ikeji?? Probably last week, she plans on opening a TV show, getting richer day by day, getting fatter and more beautiful and you guys here will keep beefing on these people angry angry

Living the life of a star ain't a easy thing to do and am sure most of you guys here will even do worst angry

Shey all the beefings wey una don dey beef since January till August don add #0.00k to your bank account?? undecided undecided

It's high you guys get your lazy ass on the street and hustle like no tomorrow for a better tomorrow and stop beefing angry angry

Your life is your message to the world, make sure it is inspiring[/b] cool

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
finalboss1:
see hand like shovel...dab kor bad nii... tcheeew

rapistomenka:
Ashawo kobo kobo undecided

Dandeson1:
Happy hoe, very soon we go hear say she don fuk every nigga for Roc

undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by Yalakalibari007: 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
Women don't really knw how to strike a balance between marriage and career

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by saintkel(m): 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
What's dis nonsense abt dabbing
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
searchng4love:

MFK, And how is that one of yo business?? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by finalboss1(m): 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
see hand like shovel...dab kor bad nii... tcheeew
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by Opistorincos(m): 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
#itsallowed
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by queenlizzy123(f): 2:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nice one
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by Bishops10(m): 2:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
LTC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele / Aneke Twins, Chidiebere And Chidinma, Celebrate Their Birthday In Style (Photos) / Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.