Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Why The Middle Belt Fought To Keep Nigeria One - Domkat Bali - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Middle Belt Fought To Keep Nigeria One - Domkat Bali (8550 Views)

2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum / Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana / I Will Do Everything Possible To Keep Nigeria As One – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Middle Belt Fought To Keep Nigeria One - Domkat Bali by 12Monkeys: 9:24am On Oct 13, 2016
12Monkeys:

You dey mind them.

They can't govern themselves if they are left alone.

Common LG election they must do Amala politics and shed blood .

Their Muslim traitors among them will not hesitate selling them to the north.

And they have so soiled their reputation among their fellow southerners that making any form of political or militant front with the better south is totally ruled out.

Just like Domkat Bali, the need one Nigeria to work but unlike Domkat Bali who feared most of the ravenous Hausa Fulanis, they (Yorubas) are more afraid of their own shadow .

Afonjas in the house, is this not Tinubu's greatest fear? To be betrayed by his disciples?

With the amount of willing myopic judases in afonja land, who needs jihad?

The north knows this very well.

Your inevitable capitulation under the Sokoto sword of jihad is imminent and it wont come from a war loss but by your own willingness to over do each other in handing the once proud lands of Olukumi to Sokoto.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why The Middle Belt Fought To Keep Nigeria One - Domkat Bali by Justiceleague1: 10:43am On Oct 13, 2016
12Monkeys:

Lol.

This your lame attempt at dividing the people of the better south no dey work again.

The Niger Delta is even more committed to seccesion than even the Igbos since they don't have a large population outside their regions unlike the Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Middle Belt Fought To Keep Nigeria One - Domkat Bali by Justiceleague1: 10:44am On Oct 13, 2016
sarrki:
lolz . Wake up nothing like tribal war anymore our concern should be qualitative leader,Accountable leaders we need SW is not in struggle with any region cos God has favored her with

Lagos ........ seaport

OGUN ............. industrial hub

Oyo. ................ Arable land for farming

Osun................. Cultural heritage and Cocoa plantation

Ondo. ................ Bitumen, Crude oil and Cocoa plantation

Ekiti.................... Tourism

Above all Education for all
buh na hausa dey control and enjoy ur seaport grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Middle Belt Fought To Keep Nigeria One - Domkat Bali by pchukwudi: 11:48am On Oct 13, 2016
You misdirected that your comment. So I think you owe the dude an apology. You probably did not read him well.

Kent16:

We may have many people outside our land but believe me, we know our own. We know where our loyalties are and when the time to answer our fathers name comes you will know how much we love ourselves.
Yes, I know of few hungry sycophants that have sold their birthrights for a plate of portage but the truth is Igbos at home, abroad will always support their people. That's our nature.
Thanks.
Re: Why The Middle Belt Fought To Keep Nigeria One - Domkat Bali by VulgarVulvas: 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
Re: Why The Middle Belt Fought To Keep Nigeria One - Domkat Bali by laudate: 3:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
12Monkeys:
Lol.
This your lame attempt at dividing the people of the better south no dey work again.
The Niger Delta is even more committed to seccesion than even the Igbos since they don't have a large population outside their regions unlike the Igbos.

Lemme guess.... you speak for the entire Niger-Delta, ba?? sad

1 Like

Re: Why The Middle Belt Fought To Keep Nigeria One - Domkat Bali by laudate: 3:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
12Monkeys:
You dey mind them.

They can't govern themselves if they are left alone.

Common LG election they must do Amala politics and shed blood .

Their Muslim traitors among them will not hesitate selling them to the north.

And they have so soiled their reputation among their fellow southerners that making any form of political or militant front with the better south is totally ruled out.

Just like Domkat Bali, the need one Nigeria to work but unlike Domkat Bali who feared most of the ravenous Hausa Fulanis, they (Yorubas) are more afraid of their own shadow .

Na wa, o!! Wey these Yoruba people, sef? Abeg, make una come see another person wey don fall for una 'juju for here.... if they never mention una name for one day, their market no go sell. The thread started with a post by Domkat Bali, only for someone to now come and make it the business or the problem of the Yorubas. cheesy

I don talk am before, the 'juju wey you Yoruba people dey use, e dey too strong! shocked You need to share the secret with the rest of us who come from minority tribes!! cool

4 Likes

Re: Why The Middle Belt Fought To Keep Nigeria One - Domkat Bali by BlowBack: 8:51am On Mar 26, 2018
sarrki:
OK we Don ear,

However middle belt has been compensated through IBB & Abdul salami

So what is happening in Benue, Plateux, S.Kaduna and Adamawa is settlement, abi?

3 Likes

Re: Why The Middle Belt Fought To Keep Nigeria One - Domkat Bali by CSTR2: 10:13am On Mar 26, 2018
laudate:

Na wa, o!! Wey these Yoruba people, sef? Abeg, make una come see another person wey don fall for una 'juju for here.... if they never mention una name for one day, their market no go sell. The thread started with a post by Domkat Bali, only for someone to now come and make it the business or the problem of the Yorubas. cheesy

I don talk am before, the 'juju wey you Yoruba people dey use, e dey too strong! shocked You need to share the secret with the rest of us who come from minority tribes!! cool
I thought you told me one time that you are Yoruba and not edo .

5 Likes

Re: Why The Middle Belt Fought To Keep Nigeria One - Domkat Bali by laudate: 11:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
CSTR2:
I thought you told me one time that you are Yoruba and not edo .
You sabi lie, o! shocked When and where did I ever make such a statement? That ogogoro you have been drinking, must have altered your brain cells! I am not from any of the two groups you mentioned....

3 Likes

Re: Why The Middle Belt Fought To Keep Nigeria One - Domkat Bali by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 27, 2018
BlowBack:

Plateux

? undecided
Re: Why The Middle Belt Fought To Keep Nigeria One - Domkat Bali by TylerDurden: 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
bump
Re: Why The Middle Belt Fought To Keep Nigeria One - Domkat Bali by horsepower101: 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
TylerDurden:
bump

This is another revealing thread. It sucks that the tribalist Mod deleted your thread.

3 Likes

Re: Why The Middle Belt Fought To Keep Nigeria One - Domkat Bali by horsepower101: 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
12Monkeys:
"I come from a small tribe - the Tarok tribe in Langtang. It is a small tribe from a small group. If the north secures independence from the rest of the country the Hausa/Fulani will be so dominant and will lord over us whether we like it or not. A bigger Nigeria will check such excesses. So the bigger Nigeria, the freer my tribe and myself will be". - Domkat Bali

The very fear yorubas have of a renewed Biafran agitation is what the likes of Domkat Bali held 50yrs ago.

Some things never change. Igbos are the key to keeping Nigeria United.

Hausa and Yoruba know this and that's why they hate us but still cant let us go.

Many groups will not want to stay in Nigeria without Igbos in it.

5 Likes

Re: Why The Middle Belt Fought To Keep Nigeria One - Domkat Bali by horsepower101: 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
This makes me wonder why so many groups in Nigeria lack confidence in themselves. Why are they so dependent of the Igbo man's decision in order to determine their own destiny.

Directly and Indirectly, Igbos control the destiny of so many groups in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Why The Middle Belt Fought To Keep Nigeria One - Domkat Bali by Westbestside: 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
horsepower101:

Some things never change. Igbos are the key to keeping Nigeria United.

Hausa and Yoruba know this and that's why they hate us but still cant let us go.

Many groups will not want to stay in Nigeria without Igbos in it.
Even heaven hates you people. And you think your race do not have problem cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why The Middle Belt Fought To Keep Nigeria One - Domkat Bali by horsepower101: 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
Westbestside:
Even heaven hates you people. And you think your race do not have problem cheesy

Actually the opposite is true. Most Nigerian groups would leave Nigeria instantly if igbos leave. That say a lot about how the feel about you Yorubas and Hausas.

There was a thread where people said that they will not fight to keep Hausa or Yorubas in Nigeria if the decided to leave but they will fight to keep igbos.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Middle Belt Fought To Keep Nigeria One - Domkat Bali by Patrioticooduan: 3:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
horsepower101:

Actually the opposite is true. Most Nigerian groups would leave Nigeria instantly if igbos leave. That say a lot about how the feel about you Yorubas and Hausas.

There was a thread where people said that they will not fight to keep Hausa or Yorubas in Nigeria if the decided to leave but they will fight to keep igbos.
Where is thread? You just lied. Yorubas won't give a fvck if ibos leave. If any region leave Nigeria with success, other regions will also follow. That is how it goes

4 Likes

Re: Why The Middle Belt Fought To Keep Nigeria One - Domkat Bali by horsepower101: 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Where is thread? You just lied. Yorubas won't give a fvck if ibos leave. If any region leave Nigeria with success, other regions will also follow. That is how it goes

If my memory serves me right, that thread was around 2 or 3 years ago. When I have time, I will dig in to find it.

3 Likes

Re: Why The Middle Belt Fought To Keep Nigeria One - Domkat Bali by Loveijaw: 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
Abagworo:
The same reason Rivers people in particular are weary of Biafra. Very understandable.
Mr whatever you are....Divide and rule don't work anymore!
Am from SS and we love our Igbo brother's and sister's, why not focus on your own region??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Middle Belt Fought To Keep Nigeria One - Domkat Bali by Loveijaw: 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
12Monkeys:

I don't speak for Igbos because I am not.

I stated earlier in this thread that the Niger Delta is more committed to seccesion than even IPOB and can easily achieve this if we declared our intentions because we will not have much opposition from our own people since we remain insignificant minorities outside our regions unlike the igbos.

But we need the igbos to be part of our struggle not only because of their resilience and industrious nature but also as a buffer and military ally in our struggle.

So you can keep dancing naked like a mad woman in the town square over an issue that has nothing whatsoever to do with you.

Thank you for waking up, am from SS too and am ready for Nigeria to split!
please let's wake up our other brother's and sister's that are still sleeping and let them understand that the IGBO'S are our family and we must unit and speak with one voice.

3 Likes

Re: Why The Middle Belt Fought To Keep Nigeria One - Domkat Bali by Loveijaw: 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
iSlayer:

The "We SS" people will come for your head
Am from SS and I will protect and stand behind my brother's, we are waking up!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Middle Belt Fought To Keep Nigeria One - Domkat Bali by Westbestside: 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
horsepower101:

People, you mean the igbo people right?

1 Like

Re: Why The Middle Belt Fought To Keep Nigeria One - Domkat Bali by otosa(m): 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
sarrki:
lolz . Wake up nothing like tribal war anymore our concern should be qualitative leader,Accountable leaders we need SW is not in struggle with any region cos God has favored her with

Lagos ........ seaport

OGUN ............. industrial hub

Oyo. ................ Arable land for farming

Osun................. Cultural heritage and Cocoa plantation

Ondo. ................ Bitumen, Crude oil and Cocoa plantation

Ekiti.................... Tourism

Above all Education for all
also oil and Gas in Lagos. In Ondo, Additional seaport will be created. Ogun also has Bitumen in Ogun. Gold in Oyo and Osun. And what will makes Yoruba standout to others is that we are well educated and law abiden people. God really blessed us in Oduduwa land.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Middle Belt Fought To Keep Nigeria One - Domkat Bali by BrownRoofRep: 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
Westbestside:
Says the ugly demons that admitted they were cast out from heaven.
Afonja demons...

2 Likes

Re: Why The Middle Belt Fought To Keep Nigeria One - Domkat Bali by Westbestside: 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
BrownRoofRep:

Lol.
Afonja carnivores are not capable of truth, they are notorious for turning the fact upside down. Spreading lies and hates, claiming innocence and righteous.
Afonja vultures feed on human flesh and sell the skulls in the market.
Oga, abeg, my flesh is very bitter. My blood can't sweet in your mouth. So get off me. My flesh is not available. Look elsewhere. Thank you.
Re: Why The Middle Belt Fought To Keep Nigeria One - Domkat Bali by BrownRoofRep: 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
Westbestside:
Oga, abeg, my flesh is very bitter. My blood can't sweet in your mouth. So get off me. My flesh is not available. Look elsewhere. Thank you.
Afonja expelled demon telling us what they know best. Kill human, eat his flesh and use the skull for rituals. Afonja skull miner.
Re: Why The Middle Belt Fought To Keep Nigeria One - Domkat Bali by proeast(m): 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2018
I carefully read all the comments from the first post to the very last on this thread, and I was able to glean the following, which has always been an open secret anyway.

1. Majority of Igbos want Biafra.

2. Niger Delta people are finally realizing who their enemies and friends are, and trying to mend fence with their neighbors.

3. Yorubas would love to have Oduduwa republic but are afraid to go for it.

4. Awolowo would have given anything to have Oduduwa republic back then but just like the present day yorubas, he was scared to go for it but was rather waiting for Biafra to emerge so he can hide under it to get Oduduwa but when the war progressed and he saw that Nigeria was having an upper hand over Biafra, he decided to join Nigeria against Biafra. Read his Ibadan declaration and you would see that he knew Biafra was justified yet he lacked the guts and courage to declare Oduduwa republic at the same time rather he was feebly requesting that northern soldiers should return to the north.

5. Another reason why Awolowo decided to team up with Nigeria even when he would have loved to have Oduduwa republic was because he didn't want to appear stvpid and irrelevant in the war so he decided to go with the north against Biafra.

6. What Domkat Bali said is the factual sentiment why the northern minorities as well as yorubas fought against Biafra, they can't imagine a country where they would be left with the Hausa fulani without the moderating influence of the Igbos who are Christians and progressive minded. Without the Igbos in Nigeria, the yorubas, Christians and other minorities would be treated like slaves.

7. The Yorubas are the main reason why Hausa fulani are taking other Nigerians on a ride. If the yorubas should become as vocal and serious as the Igbos in demanding for Oduduwa republic, the north will immediately beg for the South to accept restructuring because it would be very difficult to contain the whole south or deter them from living.

Finally, I would end by saying that it is in the best interest of every Southerner and indeed Middle belt people as well to demand for restructuring or outright breakup. This is because, the North is gradually becoming a failed region with growing Islamic fundamentalism. No where in the South will be safe with what is going on in the North right now. Though it would be difficult for terror cells to thrive in the SE or SS (except Edo north) but Islamic terror cells can easily spring up in the SW due to their large moslem population and growing youth unemployment. Let's restructure or breakup and allow north to become a full Sharia state since that's what they want.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Swiss Firms Selling Dirty Fuel To Nigerians / SANs To Meet Over CJN Onnogden, NBA President’s Trial Today / Dilapidated Immigration Service Facilities In Imo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.