Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow (30783 Views)

Sule Lamido Wore 2012 PDP Convention Gown To 2017 Convention (Photo) / Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party / Armed Security At Venue Of PDP Convention In Rivers(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by londonrivals: 10:34am On Aug 16, 2016
Despite the court ruling suspending their planned National convention, the Ahmed Makarfi led faction of PDP appear to be ready for their convention in Port Harcourt, Rivers state tomorrow August 17th. These photos are from the venue of the convention.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/08/photos-venue-of-pdps-convention-to-be.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by oganology33(m): 10:40am On Aug 16, 2016
This yeye Convention shld com & go so dat Wike can concentrate on Governance. Haba!!! 2mxh politics.

Lastly, If him like make him spend Rivers money finish 4 dis Convention.

17 Likes

Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 16, 2016
If the tyrant of daura can't stop it, nobody can. Ride on pdp. Change the change.....

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by AMYSTEV(m): 10:50am On Aug 16, 2016
Shame on u, Justice Okon Abang. PDP! Change d Chain in Aso rock!!

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:53am On Aug 16, 2016
Good

5 Likes

Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by NATIONALPASTOR: 10:55am On Aug 16, 2016
oganology33:
This yeye Convention shld com & go so dat Wike can concentrate on Governance. Haba!!! 2mxh politics.

Must afonjas comment on this thread?

If you dont like PDP please stay away from news about them so that you dont die of High BP.

A BAG OF RICE UNDER PDP WAS N7000 AND THE SAME BAG OF RICE UNDER APC IS N21,000.

NOW TELL ME, WHICH OF THE PARTIES HELPES NIGERIANS MORE?

WHILE APC IS STEALING AND EATING ALONE, PDP SHARED EVERYTHING THEY HAD WITH THE MASSES.

PDP : CHANGE THIS EVIL CHANGE

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by oganology33(m): 11:03am On Aug 16, 2016
NATIONALPASTOR:

Must afonjas comment on this thread?

If you dont like PDP please stay away from news about them so that you dont die of High BP.

A BAG OF RICE UNDER PDP WAS N7000 AND THE SAME BAG OF RICE UNDER APC IS N21,000.

NOW TELL ME, WHICH OF THE PARTIES HELPES NIGERIANS MORE?

WHILE APC IS STEALING AND EATING ALONE, PDP SHARED EVERYTHING THEY HAD WITH THE MASSES.

PDP : CHANGE THIS EVIL CHANGE

I'm a member of the PDP, but I'm more concerned abt the welfare & performance of my state & Governor, Wike.
If u have a problem with dat, then u shld try helium, bro.

25 Likes

Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by uwa1(m): 11:10am On Aug 16, 2016
Hope this is it. No more stories. PDP need to start putting tins in place.

2 Likes

Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by comos: 11:16am On Aug 16, 2016
oganology33:

I'm a member of the PDP, but I'm more concerned abt the welfare & performance of my state & Governor, Wike.
If u have a problem with dat, then u shld try helium, bro.

Nairaland member, residing in Osun/Lagos state

show us your PDP membership card ?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:35am On Aug 16, 2016
[size=16pt]The Biafrats are no longer campaigning for the actualization of their Biafra but now campaigning for an Abboki and and an Afonja to take over government in the Zoo....
Shameless buffoons....
Yeye yoots![/size]

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by tomakint: 11:42am On Aug 16, 2016
I can see NgeneUkwenu viewing this thread and now commenting cheesy grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 11:47am On Aug 16, 2016
PDP straight to Aso Rock come 2019 by all means. Nigerians are tired of APC Promise and denial shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

APC Zombies will not like this news grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by MadamExcellency: 11:48am On Aug 16, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
[size=16pt]The Biafrats are no longer campaigning for the actualization of their Biafra but now campaigning for an Abboki and and an Afonja to take over government in the Zoo....
Shameless buffoons....
Yeye yoots![/size]

It's non of your business, Mr suffer-head.
In other words, commit suicide if it pains you much.

Busybody in other men's matter. Go get a life.

34 Likes

Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by PhockPhockMan: 11:57am On Aug 16, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Shameless buffoons....
Yeye yoots![/size]
cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by PhockPhockMan: 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2016
tomakint:
I can see NgeneUkwenu viewing this thread and now commenting cheesy grin grin

She/He's here to wail as usual, I'm expecting that benue junkie to join the wailing.

12 Likes

Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by tomakint: 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

She/He's here to wail as usual, I'm expecting that benue junkie to join the wailing.
grin cheesy kai see finishing

16 Likes

Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by oganology33(m): 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
comos:

Nairaland member, residing in Osun/Lagos state
show us your PDP membership card ?
Come 2 Lord Emmanuel Drive, Rumuomasi, PHC. ping me, I'll show u.

2 Likes

Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by otokx(m): 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
oganology33:

It may be cancelled again and another money will be spent.

1 Like

Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by oganology33(m): 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
otokx:

It may be cancelled again and another money will be spent.

If they cancel it again, then they beta shift it 2 Ekiti state ooo. we are tired.

2 Likes

Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by NameChecker: 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2016
ok
Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by Mudash(m): 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2016
Let's wait mayb anoda court judgment Wil arose today
Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by Enesi47: 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2016
lofty900:
If the tyrant of daura can't stop it, nobody can. Ride on pdp. Change the change.....
change what? Waiting bode George want change?

5 Likes

Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by NameChecker: 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
lofty900:

I bet you Heavy rain will stop it tongue
Ask the weather man

3 Likes

Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by greggng: 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
You mean the illegal convention?

1 Like

Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
Time to involve military presence.
Why disobey court order?
Now some people will start calling buhari names.
pdp should advise themselves now.

2 Likes

Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by free2ryhme: 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
na carnival wan hold here
Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by Crafteq: 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
ok
Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by henrydadon(m): 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
wack..look like something that is set up to advertise indomie noodle

1 Like

Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by free2ryhme: 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
na convocation or convention grin

1 Like

Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Shameless buffoons....
Yeye yoots![/size]

They have long forgotten about that.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki Speaks On CRK, IRK Curriculum Controversy / Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request / Edo Government Demolishes Security Post At Shaibu's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.